The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Lombardo’s is a premier wedding venue located in Boston, Massachusetts. This award-winning venue has been hosting successful events for 50 years, and it is a must see for couples looking to plan their romantic day. Lombardo’s is conveniently located near downtown Boston and Logan International Airport; it is easily accessible from all major routes. This location has a modern feel with stunning architecture that will make an immediate impression on your guests as they approach the building. Floor-to-ceiling windows create an incredible luminescent experience on the spectacular foyer, where a grand staircase and awe-inspiring chandelier await them as they arrive inside. First-look photos shine in this breathtaking space with glittering accents. The foyer is amazing from every angle, so couples can create unique photographs to cherish for years to come. There are gorgeous outdoor first look photo options as well.

The decor inside Lombardo’s is chic and stylish with artistic accents at every turn. The elegant furnishings and contemporary color palette create a great backdrop for many different wedding themes. Draped fabrics, textured walls and excellent lighting in this space create just the right level of drama and flair. Lombardo’s is available for weddings year-round and also specializes in Indian weddings. The venue can accommodate up to 1,000 of your family and friends for a seated reception and 1,200 for ceremony seating. Lombardo’s is only available for events with 75 guests or more.

Lombardo’s offers five-hour facility rentals and several wedding package options to fit your needs. Each package includes the assistance of Lombardo’s experienced wedding professionals to help you with planning down to the smallest detail of your event. A room captain is included in every package as well to address any of your needs during your wedding.

Lombardo’s provides all of the tables, chairs, flatware and glassware you need for your event. Couples can choose from a selection of linens, centerpieces and custom LED lighting to fit their vision for their wedding day. Fresh floral bouquets for the bride and bridal party are available in some upgrade packages in addition to invitations and table numbers. A customized three-course menu is created with your input for your guests to enjoy. Couples can choose from a selection of hors d’oeuvres to be passed or served buffet style before the meal. Bar packages are available with a professional bartender to serve your guests wine, beer and spirits. A champagne toast is included with all packages but couples can opt to upgrade to strawberry garnished champagne and also unlimited red and white wine pours during dinner.

A DJ can be provided for you or you can choose from Lombardo’s preferred list. Lombardo’s has trusted vendors for many of your other needs including decor, flowers, entertainment, photography and more. Your event coordinator can also arrange a room at the nearby Hyatt Place, Braintree for your pre or post-wedding stay.

• Private wedding lounge
  • Picture suite
  • Custom wedding cake
  • Complimentary tuxedo fitting, delivery and pick-up

50 Years of Exquisite Weddings

Lombardo’s has been providing the highest quality of hospitality and cuisine for over 50 years. From innovative menus to an upscale atmosphere, Lombardo’s ensures every wedding will exceed their client’s expectations. Come see their newly renovated ballrooms with custom LED perimeter lighting!

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

6 Billings St, Randolph, MA (781) 986-5000

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Bethany V

We loved Lombardo's! It was the first venue that we looked at and we knew we had to go with them for our wedding venue! The venue itself is beautiful and the staff was so warm and welcoming. We first worked with Catherine Mcnamara who was extremely helpful with our initial... Read More selection of the date and menu options. We booked two years in advance and Catherine assured us that changes could be made and nothing was, set in stone and she could not have been more right! Their willingness to be so accommodating was refreshing and made any stress and worries none existent. After booking, Lindsey Cardillo (Clark) took it from there and she could not have been more amazing! Lindsey made suggestions and gave us advice, but made it clear they supported whatever decisions we made. She helped us stay on track with our planning and always offered to assist in any way she could. I always looked forward to the meetings with Lindsey, she could not be nicer and always had great suggestions. She is fabulous at what she does and is an extreme blast to work with!! When we arrived at the venue for our reception, we were greeted by our room captain, and she was very helpful throughout the night. The room took our breath away! All of our guests raved about the food, decor, and overall look of the venue. We could not be happier with how our wedding turned out at Lombardo's!

2016-10-11T12:11:43 Response from the vendor

Bethany and Matthew, we are sad you're wedding date has passed :( We had so much fun planning every detail with you both and we will miss you!! We wish you a lifetime of happiness together. Visit us soon :)

Todd and Kevin's Wedding

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Todd M

The team at Lombardo's is amazing. We booked the room last November and when we found out the Jessica room was going under renovations we where a little nervous. But we where assured that the room would be ready just in time for our big day! David Lombardo and Francesca... Read More Lombardo took us thru every step of the way with the renovations and the room was awesome! The staff where both attentive to our needs and friendly. Definitely an A plus! We would recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a great experience!

The Wedding to Remember of Mr. & Mrs. Valme

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Evanilda S

We love Lombardo’s! We were pleased with the service provided to us on June 22, 2013, from beginning till end. Cathy McNamara was very patient with us. She provided great package deals that worked for us and she made sure that we got what we wanted. Working with Cathy was... Read More astonishing and so uplifting because she loves her job. Cathy, we would like to thank you for all your hard work and for making sure that our wedding was a success. The service at Lombardo’s was great, their food and their stuff amazing, especially Ms. Very; she made sure that we didn't miss anything after arrival. We had a great wedding and our family and friends loved it. We are planning to have our one year anniversary at Lombardo’s again. We would recommend Lombardo’s to anyone that want to have an event to remember. Thank you so much guys Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Valme

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Tayla M

The professionalism was amazing. Everything was so magical. I felt like the princess that I wanted to be. If I could afford to do it again I would. I definitely recommend my event planners Lindsey and Catherine.

2016-10-25T08:15:25 Response from the vendor

We loved hosting your wedding, and are so happy to hear you enjoyed every moment!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Suele D

We are beyond grateful to the Lombardo's team. They're all so professional and friendly. Lindsey and Cathy went above and beyond to build the best package for us. Lindsey was always very responsive to our emails and was willing to meet with us. My room captain "Betty" was always... Read More there for me with anything I needed. The room looked great and all of my guest were comfortable. The food was delicious. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Elina F

I just got married this past weekend so my review is brand new and memories still fresh in my mind. I can't say enough about this beautiful venue and the staff that helped bring my vision for my wedding become reality. After scouting several locations for my wedding, I was very... Read More anxious and stressed that I wouldn't find the right fit; that was until I finally met with the staff at Lombardo's and saw the gorgeous venue. I mainly worked with Carolyn, my wedding coordinator. To even call her a "staff member" at this point would be an insult. She has become a great friend through this whole process. From the day my husband and I met her, she was the sweetest, most energetic person to work with. She has been nothing short of an angel, through all my fears, stress, anxiety, she was there via text, phone calls, meet-ups, taking the leadership role and helping me get things done. I mainly wanted to do everything on my own and not get my wedding party involved, but having her help along the way was crucial to keeping my sanity. She reviewed seating arrangements with me via phone calls on her days off while she was away, she met me to discuss all the details and help me organize my timeline, answered super promptly with any questions I had about vendors and scheduled all my appointments. She was always easily accessible!!! I just can't say enough about her amazing work ethic and sad that I won't get to work with her now that the wedding is over. David at Lombardo's was just the best in terms of letting my family and I achieve the vision we wanted for the wedding. From sourcing the best liquor for our reception to allowing us showcase our Russian and Jewish traditions on our wedding day, he was always open and accommodating. Eric, the chef, truly captured the cuisine we hoped for at our wedding. The food was delicious and sophisticated! Everyone raved about the entrees, especially the filet! I'm still getting texts, calls, and messages about how delicious everything was. Aveline, my bridal captain, was a saint on my wedding day. When I was stressed and running around and hungry and moody and low on energy on my actual wedding day, she was there to calm me down, bring me food, coordinate the day's events so everything ran smoothly, helped pack everything up at the end of the night, etc. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING GUYS!! TRULY TRULY!! <3 Ilya & Elina Gluskin

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 pollyana d

Amazing, over-the-top venue and service! If you’re looking for a wedding venue, look no further! In Sept 2014 my husband and I got married at Lombardo’s. The person that assisted us the entire time was Cathy. She is the BEST! She’s the one that made it all possible! At first... Read More Lombardo’s was a distant dream, because their prices were WAY out of our budget, but when I told Cathy our budget, she was able to match it on the spot. We also couldn’t attend the food tasting on the 2 dates in the year that they have it because my husband lived in Florida at the time. So, they waived our $50pp fee! We even had the pianist for 30mins during the cocktail hour (which I never thought was going to be possible) for a great price. She was also able to get us coffee, crackers, ice cream with the cake and so much more! The venue is breathtaking (thatc handelier!!!) Our friends and family talk about Lombardo’s and their sensational service until today!! Thank you so much for making our big day nothing less than perfect! Ask for Cathy!!! You will NOT regret it!!! Love, Pollyana & Michel

Amazing Venue & Staff

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I live in western NY and my husband and I decided to get married in MA where our families are. Planning from 6 hours away initially was worrisome, but Lombardo's was amazing to deal with. I worked with Carolyn from the beginning and she always emailed me back in a timely... Read More matter, which was VERY important being that I was so far away. They understood my vision and made it a reality. There were literally NO surprises the day of the wedding and it truly was the BEST day ever. The staff is just super friendly and helpful and everything was perfect.

2015-10-21T08:13:09 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we were able to help make your day perfect! Congratulations and best wishes :)

TOP OF THE LINE LOMBARDO TEAM!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Carol S

OMG!! Where should I begin LOMABARDOS is THE BEST there is NOT a high enough number to show the LOVE & Appreciation that I have for the ENTIRE TEAM its starts with the Front desk always having a HUGE SMILE, then its Fransceca who sits on the (L) as you enter who is AWESOME yet... Read More FIERCE I LOVE HER!! You will Always catch her on the phone or just making sure that you are satisfied and she is the GO TO PERSON who keeps all the guys in LINE including her cousin David Lombardo lol.... You then will meet the one and ONLY Marc who is the Wedding planner and a SHARP dresser Adorable he knows his stuff his favorite words are " NOW DONT YOU WORRY I WILL MAKE SURE IT HAPPENS "whatever it maybe & he means it . Marc Always had time for me every Friday or if I called or emailed 5 times a day he will return your call no questions asked. He Will go above & beyond to make sure that your day is All About YOU up until its time for you to walk down the aisle & that's what he did for me Marc was actually in the elevator with me fixing my train before I met my husband at the alter. Please don't let me forget Dave people may think hes strictly business but OMG he is so down to earth and very HANDSOME and he has an open door policy lots & lots of laughs and cries with him but he is PHENOMINAL!! You will also have the pleasure of meeting "Sal" when you see him walk through the hallway with his glasses on top of his head then you know that he has completed a sale lol... Oh yea did I mention he is the expert at napkin folding. If I could send you the pics of my Fairytale Wedding they are unbelieveable!! Décor was done by Simplistic Charm (Liz) & Slique Design(Tammy) I had drapery from the ceiling throughout the ENTIRE Room OMG They will DEFINETLY MAKE WHATEVER YOUR DREAMS ARE COME TRUE THEY ARE MAGICAL!!! If you were to book this venu for any kind of event YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED Big or Small they cater to it ALL I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

2015-10-21T08:14:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We loved working with you to plan your big day!! We miss you and wish you the best as you embark as newlyweds!

Everything I Imagined

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Jennifer M

from the start until the end, everybody i came in contact with at lombardo's made you feel right at home as if you were entering their home. everyone is so nice and their willingness to listen to your needs are amazing. i would refer lombardo's to anyone who wants a great... Read More venue for their wedding!

2015-10-21T08:15:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We are thrilled that you were happy with everything :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Maria B

I love Lombardo's, from the venue all the way to their staff! I worked with Cathy and Lindsey for planing and they were amazing and so patient with me. Lindsey took care of my decor and she got exactly what I wanted and she set up my reception tables exactly how I wanted it!... Read More Cathy was amazing, my minister called out on me hours before my wedding and Cathy found one minutes after my call! My family and guest thought that their weight staff was so attentive to their needs, including mine! The food was amazing all my guest enjoyed their meals!! The General manager was supper nice and he was amazing! I love that he was there to make sure it all went well! I had an amazing Captain to help me through out the night, she was super patient and she made sure everything ran smoothly and it was all so organized!!! I love them all! I which I could do it all over again at Lombardo's!!!!

2015-10-21T08:15:43 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for allowing us to host your special day :)

my wedding 5/1/15

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Patricia D

had THE BEST time at our wedding in lombardos. Marc Carolyn and all the staff were fantastic! Just wished the reception lasted longer....the night flew by!

2015-05-12T12:31:24 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you enjoyed it just as much as we did! Congratulations and Best Wishes :)

Unforgettable

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Nastya P

Finally getting around to writing this overdue review but life after wedding is crazier than life while planning a wedding because you no longer have the assistance of the amazing Lombardo's staff helping you plan your every step. Lombardo's was where I wanted to get married... Read More even before I met my husband and when the day finally came and they were available to host what was going to be happiest day of my life I was elated. Dealing with Marc was easy and planning every detail with Carolyn was incredible. She was my right hand and a friend I could turn to for advise, inspiration and trust. Carolyn loves what she does and it shows in her work. The day of the wedding she was there every minute helping me stay calm, happy and finalizing all the little details. The venue was obviously beautiful and an amazing backdrop for all our photos, it was like a picture out of a magazine. Thank you everyone for all your hard work and for making the day/night unforgettable!

I loved Lombardo's

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 juanita h

overall, I loved having my reception at lombardo's. EVERYONE was wonderful to work with. I had Cathy and her intern Lindsey and they were available to answer any and all questions I had. I had to find a venue quick because my first venue fell through and they helped me... Read More transition. Lombardos is way pricey, i could have done without the 3$ fee for saturday or the administrative fee that is more than taxes and could have save me a couple of thousands but in the grand scheme of things I would do it all over again with Lombardos. Oh a plus, Eric, the chef, and Hannah his sous chef or second in command, were totally awesome and open to our changes and Eric suggested foods based off our background which I was immensely impressed. He also came down during the reception to say hello and I thought that was great customer service. Overall ladies if you want a great reception hall and great service Lombardos is where you should go...BTW that chandelier is beautiful

incredible

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Stephanie L

I was one of the brides who had to switch her venues due to the fire in my original place. But Lombardos booked me the very next day and helped me with everything, they were incredibly helpful when dealing with the vendors that I had already selected. The service was amazing,and... Read More the price was very very affordable. I would most certainly recommend this venue to EVERYONE.

bride

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

I can't express how thankful I am to the staff at lombardo's! My wedding day was PERFECT and if it's was your perfect staff. I don't know what I would of did without y'all! A special thanks to Cathy McNamara no one could of planned this wedding better than you. Thanks again!... Read More Love Mr & Mrs Mayo

A Night to Remember!

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Amy M

Lombardos is a family business that tries to cater to the wedding couple over their other special events. I had three different wedding planners which was a little stressful but it all worked out in the end. The first one I had was for only a month and she was a disaster but... Read More she was fired. The second "interim" wedding planner actually worked in marketing and was part of the Lombardo family. She (Francesca) was wonderful to work with and helped with the transition until the new wedding planner came on board. Marc was hired and he catered to all our needs. He help us work through our needs with our vegan diets and the chef there was able to make the food taste fabulous. All of our guests loved the food and loved the venue. Everything was elegant and the service on the night of the wedding was on point. Every waiter, manager, bar tender, etc, catered to us and made our guests feel really comfortable. They did mix up our candy bar when setting it up. But when I discovered that, they asked what I would want and they fixed it immediately. Carolyn was extremely helpful and also helped set up the room to exact specifications according to the diagram we developed together. Also since there wasn't another wedding going on they gave us all three bridal suites. This was extremely helpful because my parents needed to change and I had a bridesmaid party of seven people. We had two makeup artists set up and we had enough room for everything. I would recommend this venue because they truly want to make sure you have a memorable evening.

Fantasy wedding

Reviewed on 11/18/2013

Thanks to The great Cathy and her team; I was able to have the wedding of my dreams within my budget! And the whole wedding planning process was so worry free! I just can't thank the Lombardo's team enough for making my wedding into a fantasy wedding.

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/21/2013

My Husband and I had a blast and also our guests , thanks to Lombardo`s and their staff ,a big thank you to Cathy my planner and avoline they did a wonderful job.

Mrs Deidre Piazza

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 deidre w

Our wedding was like a fairy tale. The room was decorated beautifully. The room captain (Very) was awesome. Deborah, ghe photo room captain, was also great. The vendors were top-notch, from the bakery to the dj. The Lombardos team took care of all of my worrries making my day... Read More stress free. Everyone who attended, talks about how outstanding it was. We were very pleased with our choice. I would highly recommend this venue

My view on my wedding

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 lillian G

My only problem was I paid for a split menu & they ran out of chicken so I had about 7 guest get steak when they ordered chicken. Food was not hot but maybe that is because of us being an hour late. The place is beautiful & I did have a wonderful wedding coordinator.

Wedding Review

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 shelley j

Lombardo's helped me make my dreams come true. The packages can be tailored to your specific needs. The renovation to the facility are beautiful. The staff was so knowledgable, caring, and accommodating to us and our wedding. We got stellar service the night of and the best room... Read More captain ever. The service was impeccable. The staff knew you by name. We were treated with such respect and dignity. My guests were very pleased with the service. I would definitely recommend Lombardo's

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Angie M

Wow!! What can I say??? My wedding day was so special thanks to Wedding Planner Extraordinaire Wendy Harrington and the entire Lombardo's team!! From the moment we walked in the door, they went above and beyond to listen, and make our wedding the wedding of our dreams!! We got... Read More married at Lombardo's on April 6, 2013. I live in Chicago, and my fiance lived in Boston, and planning an out-of-town wedding was proving to be more than a notion. Once we booked Lombardo's, the wedding planning process was a breeze. Wendy listened to our requests, answered every question that we had, and provided awesome guidance that made our wedding and reception an amazing event. The decor for both the ceremony and reception were beautiful. The food was fantastic; not your typical "wedding food!" Everything about Lombardo's is great. The day of the event went so smoothly, no stress at all. Wendy and her team covered every minute detail, and executed the event flawlessly. I can truly say that my wedding was the most memorable day of my life!! If you're getting married in the Boston area, you must give them a call :-)

Grace/McCarthy Wedding

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Justine G

I think overall we made an excellent choice going with Lombardo's for my wedding. It was expensive but you get what you pay for. I was happy with the service for the most part all through the planning stages. Having vendors to choose from was wonderful because it took the... Read More stress of searching and worrying about vendors the day of completely out of the picture. I think the staff communicates well and consistently. Cathy was understanding when we had problems with one of our payments being returned. The only things that went wrong was my name was spelled wrong on the cake from Montilio's. This was not Lombard's fault per say and they are doing what they can to try and make it right by photo shopping the formal wedding pics. Montilio's feels terrible and will also do a couple of things for us even though the mistake cannot be undone. Laos, there was a mix up with my hotel the night of the wedding ... the Comfort Inn did not have a room for my husband and I and that's where we were supposed to stay. They booked a room for us at the Hyatt which was very nice we just hadn't planned to stay there so transporting gifts and rides became an issue that evening. Lombardo's took full responsibility and are giving us a gift certificate to the Hyatt for a night any time we want which is nice. I heard from David Lombardo when all of this happened and he was apologetic and tried to do what he could to make me happy which was appreciated. I had an awesome wedding, amazing DJ and delicious food!!! My photographer was really good too and my flowers were awesome from Barry's Flowers in Braintree!!!

Great venue & great people

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Michelle G

I had a great experience planning my wedding with Lombardo's. The people that work there are fantastic and our consultant (Cathy Mcnamara) went above and beyond. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to ANYONE looking for a place to hold ANY event.