Book Your Wedding with The Lantana

A BALLROOM IN RANDOLPH, MA

Randolph, Massachusetts, was forever changed with the formation of the family owned and operated catering and event space, The Lantana. Evolving from a quaint home catering business, The Lantana has grown into a grand venue space located on Massachusetts's South Shore. To-be-weds can welcome more than 300 guests to enjoy a beautiful ballroom wedding reception.

The same devotion to family, and commitment to delivering exceptional service, was inherited by the original owners' son. For more than four decades, The Lantana has thrived under the direction of the Hart family and aims to continue their legacy with many more weddings and catered events. More than $2 million has been invested into more than 40,000 square feet of space. With many style and de´cor upgrades, the options are virtually limitless when it comes to realizing your wedding-day vision. Flexible and adaptable to your tastes, The Lantana takes pride in offering unique wedding packages that suit any budget and the most unique style.

Couples become a part of The Lantana's family, something that every staff member makes clear with their actions. With the help of a devoted team, you're welcomed to customize every detail of your big day. Neutral color schemes are offset by the opulence of grand chandeliers and specialized details, giving each couple the opportunity to create a personalized feel, and the prices are some of the most reasonable in the city.

Take the bare necessities of any wedding and give them a lively upgrade. The Lantana presents to-be-weds with specialized touches like award-winning catering service, hand-selected floral arrangements and even help you design the wedding cake of your dreams.

A diverse selection of wedding packages allow you to transform the venue's expansive space and request tailored service for any sized wedding party. A team of wedding professionals will be there to service you and your guests during every phase of your wedding's set up and reception.

No detail goes unnoticed?from the ribbon on the bride's bouquet to the trim on each tablecloth?a devoted team ensures that everything meets your personal standards. Create an intimate affair for your closest family and friends or invite all of your loved ones to enjoy the venue's renowned culinary menu. The on-site executive chef has received international training, a level of expertise that is upheld by each member of The Lantana's culinary team.

From signature cocktails that showcase your personality to display stations that wow your guests at first site, your wedding menu will capture a level of creativity and artistic flair that won't be found anywhere else in the Randolph area.

The venue does uphold some alcohol restrictions as imposed by Massachusetts State Law. They may limit, suspend or terminate alcohol service without notice or refund if ever staff feels as if its liquor license or the safety of your guests are in jeopardy. Additional restrictions include:

• There aren't any "last call" announcements for any bar
  • Massachusetts's law prohibits serving any one person more than two alcoholic beverages at a time
  • All guests who appear to be under 35 will be requested to provide identification in exchange for service
  • Special requests should be made within two weeks of your wedding date
  • No shots will be poured
  • Cash bars do not accept credit or debit cards; however, there is an on-site ATM machine
  • It is against the law to bring alcoholic beverages in or out of the facility, even at the fountain area
  • No alcohol is served before noon on Sunday
  • The bar does not open until after the completion of on-site ceremonies
  • The bar closes 15 minutes prior to the end of your reception, earlier if necessary
  • The bar is limited to five hours of service

These rules and regulations are intended to ensure that all guests stay safe and comfortable for the duration of your wedding reception. This is yet another display of how The Lantana is committed to ensuring that your wedding is a memorable celebration for all invited.

Wet their palates with a number of culinary tables and artistic displays. From a seated four-course dinner to a delicious buffet?don't forget the ice cream sundae bar or the candy buffet?there are more than enough options to have your guests leaving with a satisfied smile.

From the sales manager to the maitre d', and every service member in between, your wedding will be treated with the utmost care. Enjoy special amenities that come along with reserving The Lantana such as:

• A bridal suite decorated to bring the bride's photography visions to life
  • Private dressing areas for the bride and groom
  • Champagne, a cheese display, and complimentary hors d'oeuvres for the bridal party as you take wedding pictures
  • A dedicated wedding coordinator
  • Chilled champagne toast
  • Decorated wedding cake station complete with complementary coffee and tea service
  • Personalized uplighting to create a custom ambiance in the ballroom

Affordable Elegance for Your Special Day

If you are looking for a venue that prides itself on its attention to detail, impeccable service, and reputation then The Lantana is the ideal location for you! The Lantana offers affordable elegance with an experienced staff here to assist you in making your special day or occasion one to remember!

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2007

43 Scanlon Dr, Randolph, MA (781) 961-4660
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Katrina B

Wow! If I could get married every year... I'd be sure to have The Lantana host us! Esther, Erika and the team, went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come true! Esther made me and my husband feel so loved, and so special. She never rushed us, she gave us time to discuss... Read More all ideas! And I felt so extremely close to her, like I knew her beforehand! She's extremely personable! The guest felt like our wedding was beautiful! I thought my wedding was beautiful, I mean all I can say is... I highly recommend The Lantana for any ceremony and wedding reception! My husband and I are extremely satisfied and grateful we celebrated at The Lantana!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Mary C

Esther and her team at The Lantana were a dream team! The bride lives out of state so Esther and I worked closely together to plan the reception. She listened to our thoughts, offered suggestions and turned ideas into reality. The staff was amazing. The ballroom set-up was... Read More beautiful, every detail attended to with care. The wait staff service was exceptional. I would highly recommend The Lantana, Esther, Colleen and the entire staff. Thank you so much for making this a very special occasion.

2017-11-16T07:34:48 Response from the vendor

Mary, what a sweet soul you are. Thank you for your lovely comments. Courney and Nick and very lucky to have you in their lives. You did such an amazing in helping planning such a beautiful wedding. Sending Warm hugs and wishes your way ~... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kayleigh G

I do not have the words to express my gratitude to Esther and everyone at The Lantana. Our entire wedding was absolutely perfect from start to finish and Esther made the planning process completely stress-free! My parents had their reception at The Lantana 29 years ago and I am... Read More so thrilled that we decided to have ours there as well. The room was beautiful and they even created a s’mores bar just for this chocolate and marshmallow loving bride!

2017-11-16T07:43:46 Response from the vendor

Kaileigh, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure being part of such a magical day. We will miss your creative ideas and just so you know...thanks to you... we have added a s'mores station to our dessert menu.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Marie S

I can not begin to explain how happy we are with the Lantana. I recently had my wedding there on September 2, 2017 and it was magical. When I walked into that reception room (Main Ballroom) it felt like I was stepping into my own romantic fairytale story. The staff there was... Read More very professional and polite to all my guests. Esther the wedding coordinator that I was assigned to, was very attentive to all our needs and she coordinated everything perfectly. Throughout the whole process, every time we came to see her she always welcomed us with a smile on her face and big hug and if we had a concern she would say " Don't worry, we'll make it work" . She took the time to listen to us my husband and I from the first day we met her in her office to the day of the wedding and she and her staff gave me and my husband everything that hearts desired. We are very happy, my family and friends are still talking about our wedding. Thank you Lantana.

2017-11-16T08:00:09 Response from the vendor

Marie, we appreciate you taking time to write us such a heartfelt review. It makes our day to hear all about our happy brides and their happy families. It's what we strive for. We absolutely loved all the details about your romantic wedding and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Maria A

Where do I even begin to start? The Lantana was my first choice of Venue ever since I first toured it (mind you I had visited 3 other venue's before). Meeting Esther was the best thing that ever happened to me during this whole wedding process! She helped me plan my wedding... Read More within 6 months. The amount of time, dedication, and love Esther puts in her clients is amazing. She truly was an angel. The day of my wedding was PERFECT thanks to the whole Lantana team the day of August 12th. They truly go above and beyond to make sure you are relaxed, having fun, and well taken care of. Why go anywhere else when you can get it all at this venue? From Esther, to amazing employees, really great food, and an overall beautiful venue. If i have any other event, i will be sure to go here, and I will not forget to recommend family and friends to plan their event with Esther and the whole Lantana team. Thank you so much for everything! Truly an unforgettable experience.

2017-11-16T10:53:16 Response from the vendor

Maria, working with the two of you was such a pleasure. We truly appreciate you taking time and leaving us such kind words. Thank you for sharing your experience with future brides to be. May you always find love and peace in each other.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jess D

I had such a positive experience with Lantana. Esther is such a great coordinator and was there every step of the way. She always went out of her way to ensure we had everything we needed and wanted, with such a warm personality to boot. Even when we had difficulty choosing our... Read More meal for our reception, she got us to sit down personally with the Chef to work out our meal, and in the end we got more than we bargained for and the meal was delicious. Everyone is warm and friendly and works hard to ensure your day is special. I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Rasika M

The Lantana was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! The beautiful antique decor, spacious facilities, and kind staff all enclosed in a very fair price made this choice unbeatable. Would highly recommend The Lantana for couples looking to have an elegant wedding venue... Read More without overpaying. They were very responsive to our every need and unique requests. A special thanks to Esther Sheridan, whom at our first meeting, we immediately realized was almost single-handedly enough of a reason to choose The Lantana. She will take care of everything you need!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Manuchka E

We had some doubts but we where told not to worry about anything, truly we had nothing to worry about The night was amazing. A special thank you to the wait staff for all your patients and hospitality. Thank you for a beautiful wedding we are very thankful that everything went... Read More well.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Susanne S

I had the recent experience of working with Cruzan Affair for my wedding at The Lantana in their main ballroom on 8/26/17. The ballroom was amazing and beautifully decorated by Cruzan Affair. The staff starting with Esther down to Dawn, one of the servers was an amazing... Read More experience. Very early on from the planning stages of the wedding Esther was very warm, understanding, and accommodating all while being very professional. She made my interactions and decision making from choosing the most appropriate room for my wedding down to choosing the food very comfortable and free of any pressure. On the day of the wedding, the entire bridal party was taken very good care of by Dawn and other staff in the bridal suite before the wedding. They ensured we had light food and drinks while we awaited the festivities. And may I add the meatballs were delicious! Dawn was also very professional and efficient and went beyond the call of duty when we realized that out flower girls’ baskets and ringboy’s pillow were not available and she was able to find us replacements within 20 minutes! I would highly recommend The Lantana.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 April-Marie A

My husband Shawn and I had our wedding at the Lantana on August 19, 2017. The location, price, and package were perfect for our Phantom of the Opera themed wedding. Esther Sheridan and the entire team were there to help me and family with the big day every step of the way. I... Read More would get married there again in a heartbeat if I could lol.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Dezi H

I can't say enough about Ester and her team. We was looking for a place that was resonable and elegant and lantana afforded us all that and more. Ester was there every step answering all my questions and concerns. Lantana will always hold a special place in my heart thank you... Read More for everything!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Emily L

Everything was PERFECT! Highly recommend you check out Lantana for any event. I worked with Barbara and she was absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Keila A

My husband and I went to see The Lantana as an option for our wedding reception as my parents had their wedding reception there 31 years ago. We immediately fell in love and felt like we were in caring, professional arms! Esther was a gem from the very beginning and was helpful... Read More in planning each detail. She and the staff made us feel comfortable and competent in the wedding planning process. Everyone at The Lantana made our wedding reception flow smoothly and look beautiful! The decor was set up exactly the way I envisioned. Our maitre'd was amazing! She was always around to help and guide us as needed. Our guests continue to rave about the decor, service, food, and energy of the room! We are so grateful to the team at The Lantana for helping us make our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Anonymous A

Our wedding was above and beyond what we expected. The venue is gorgeous and yet affordable. Their food is really good and top notch for the price we paid. When we compared their packages to other venues in the area, it made sense to us. Esther is the nicest and patient person I... Read More know. She made me feel like if I was part of her family, she always know what words to use to put my worries at ease. If you are looking for an affordable place to wow your guest and take home beautiful memories, go with Lantana. You won't regret it, I know we don't.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Etlyn S

On 10/15/16, I attended Vanessa & Calvin's wedding at The Lantana in Randolph. In addition to their beautiful ceremony, the reception "topped off" their special day and our tummies!! While I can only speak for myself, the buzz at my table was fantastic and felt that I had to... Read More pass it on to your ears, too! Lantana's Wait Staff offered us Chicken or short-rib Beef and because I eat chicken all the time, I selected their Beef and boy, oh boy did I hit the jackpot!! :-) While I've had Beef at other venues, I always seem to end up with it being cooked "rare" and it disgusts me. But, I was fabulously, surprised and continually wiped my plate (with those tender red potatoes) to clean up that delicious grave, too! Some folks, at my table, even shared a "tiny" portion of their Beef with those who requested Chicken to have them taste it, too! Ultimately, I only wish that Lantana's had a restaurant whereby I could come for lunch/dinner and do it all over again & again!!! KUDOS to their Chef and staff! THANKS very much!!!!! --Etlyn S.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 MaryJo T

Eshter , is so amazing ! The room was exactly what I envisioned !

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 India F

THIS IS THE PLACE!!!! this is definitely the place to get your wedding done! They are super affordable and Esther and her team are SUPER helpful and family-like. They will try their best to give you the exact wedding you dreamt of and they always try to work around with you! My... Read More now husband and I knew when we saw the outside of the venue it was the place for us and confirmed my feelings when I saw the inside of the venue! It is SUPER vintage-y and cute that you don't need any extra decorations. The ballrooms them selves were beautiful so I didn't have to stress about decorating. Also, we had a very small budget but they tried to include as much things as possible with our price. They are also SUPER FAST in response of any of your messages/emails/questions (which is MAJOR plus!). I couldn't have asked for a better venue. Also, on the day of the wedding, Esther and Jimmy our Matre D' took care of me and they were on top of things. Esther always made sure I was doing okay and not stressing and she made everything perfect for me. I did not stress AT ALL on the wedding day (which is rare it seems like...listening to all these horrible bride-zilla stories). Esther made it possible and I had a stress-free and fun wedding!!! Also, the food is AMAZING! they're food was so delicious nothing like what I've had at other weddings. It was hard to chose one thing to offer our guests when we went to their food tasting because everything was very tasty. I will definitely recommend this place (and have been) to anyone!!! The Lantana is definitely the place to do your wedding! If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Esther and her team at The Lantana without even thinking twice:)

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

The Lantana served as an excellent choice for my husband and I's wedding. We had both our ceremony and reception there and it was absolutely beautiful. The food was AMAZING and Esther and her staff really made the entire process easy and enjoyable from start to finish.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jashiema and Chandra R

Our wedding was exceptional! Working with our wedding coordinator Esther put our minds at ease. She made us feel as if there were no "dumb questions", returned our questions in a timely manner and made us feels as if we were a part of her family. The adequate service and... Read More personalized attention to our wedding made it that much more special to us and for our guests. The food was excellent and the wait staff was very personable and accommodating in assisting us with whatever was needed. The only recommendation would be to increase the lighting in the bride/grooms' suites, as it may be too dim for some. We continue to live in the moment and receive raving reviews of our special day. Thank you Lantana!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kimberly J

Absolutely the perfect place to get married. Working with Esther was a dream. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable with every step and she gave me and my husband the best of everything. What ever we asked for she found a way to get it down. Definitely would choose the... Read More lantana again and the venue was gorgeous

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Nancy T

We chose Lantana for our venue due to the location and Esther Sheridan made me feel as if I was her only bride. The only 2 issues were the 1st our final bill was very over priced. Later we were told it was a computer glitch using this years rate not the 2015 rate we original... Read More signed. Esther offered us the main ballroom which was amazing!! The other issue was our head table had: Mrs & Mr. I attempted the correct but then was distracted with another pic & dancing. I wish Esther, a staff or photographer would have noticed. Thank you Esther! Thank you Lantana!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Arsone & Nancy B

Our wedding venue was held at Lantana's in Randolph. After visiting the location, meeting with Esther Sheridan we chose to have our 9/3/16 wedding celebration there. Esther put my worries at ease. I would remember to ask something it would be after hours but she would still... Read More take the time to reply. We were reviewing the final bill about 4 days before and I noticed a huge price difference. After Esther doing her research the price quoted was for the upcoming year NOT the price we agreed to in 2015. Although it was corrected and Esther did offer the Main Ballroom for our celebration I wonder how many brides/grooms just send in the final payment w/o reviewing the contract a 2nd or 3rd time. If I didn't catch it would they have at a later date? Probably not. The only other issue was the letters on our head table read: Mrs. & Mr. I just wish Esther/a staff or maybe even the photographer would've have caught that. My few attempts to correct it was distracted with a dance or another pose. Other than these 2 issues our reception was PERFECT! Some of our guest feedback was that the food was delicious, the venue was beautiful. Thank you Esther & Lantana for an amazing night.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Tania C

The Lantana made our day amazing! Esther was so accommodating from day one. I felt secure that I was working with the best, and the place was exactly how I had envisioned!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Dina M

My wedding day was such a wonderful day thanks to The Lantana. Esther made sure I had everything I need it and the chef Tony made sure I had the Spanish flavor in my food. So many of my guests came to tell me how much they love the food. The Lantana gave us great service and... Read More really reasonable price. I love the service and the facility.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Amanda N

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Lantana on May 7, 2016. The Lantana made all our wedding plans and visions come to life. Everything looked beautiful. My husband and I were blown away when we walked in to the ballroom for our sneak peak of the room before our... Read More guests entered. Ester was absolutely wonderful to work with and so accommodating, as was Colleen. The food was delicious and the staff was just as great. We have received so many compliments from family and friends. We are so happy we chose to have our wedding reception at The Lantana. We highly recommend The Lantana! Thank you for our special night so amazing and unforgettable!!! -Amanda & Steve