The Little Theatre Ballroom - Kansas City Convention Center

Ballroom

301 W 13th St, Kansas City, MO

10 OUT OF 5 STARS

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Rebecca M

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with ARAMARK. Linda Shields, a sales manager, was the highlight of our wedding planning experience. She was professional, easy going and flexible, funny, and paid attention to detail for us! An example...she saw that we had provided vintage champagne flutes for the bride and groom toast and went home to find 10 that she had in storage so that the rest of the bridal party would match! Amazing food as well. We had chicken and pork...2 meats that are difficult to keep tasty when serving hundreds of guests and they made it so delicious and moist. I'm not kidding when I say that our guests could not get enough it! The Little Theatre at the Kansas City Convention Center has about 8 caterers to choose from and you should not waste a minute looking at any others!

Organized

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Katherine R

Higher price than most places but it was mostly worth it. They completely set up the tables for you- from the actual table to any centerpieces or other items you provide them. If you choose to have plated meals, you can have a taste testing; however, since we wanted carving stations we were told we could not have a tasting. The food did end up being delicious and was displayed nicely. Linda, our point person from Aramark was amazing and kept everything running smoothly the whole night!

Best food I've ever had at a Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Stephanie G

There service was excellent and they were so flexible and willing to accomodate all of our needs. My parents have hosted 4 weddings and said that Aramark was by far the best Caterers they have used. We opted for a 5 hour open bar, which pushed up the cost per head. But they have all kinds of options for any budget.

TO The Little Theatre Ballroom - Kansas City Convention Center