30 Flower Girls Shoes That'll Put Extra Pep in Her Step
You've picked the perfect flower girl dress—now what to put on her feet? Think about the wedding's formality and season, but don't stop there. If she doesn't like her flower girl shoes, she might be harder to coax down the aisle. So consider her taste and even more importantly, her comfort. Whatever pair you choose, make sure she tries them on to confirm they fit correctly before the wedding day. If she can't walk easily, they're not the right kicks for her. On the hunt for some stylish options? Check out these kids' and toddler flower girl shoes. We've broken them out by popular colors and included a few unique bonus pairs too.
White Flower Girl Shoes
Wedding white isn't reserved for the bride (unless she wants it to be). In fact, white and ivory flower girl shoes may be the most common of all. Here, we've listed a mix of classic and trendy pairs to choose from.
1. These floral, ivory flower girl shoes have a tiny heel and a touch of sparkle. The pretty combination will make her feel like an extra-special member of the wedding party.
Rachel Shoes Rachel Kids Lil Lilah in Bone Patent, $20, Zappos.com
2. There's nothing like lace to help her walk with grace. We also love the faux pearl straps.
Blossom girls lace Mary Janes with pearl strap in White, $30, DavidsBridal.com
3. These ballet flats have a fun twist: a sparkly crystal bow.
Reaction Kenneth Cole Vote Bling embellished flat in White Shimmer, $39, Nordstrom.com
4. Want something even simpler? Try these ivory flower girl shoes.
The Dessy Group flower girl shoes in Ivory, $29, Dessy.com
5. These slingback white flower girl shoes are beautifully embroidered (and super-affordable).
Cat & Jack girls' Freeda slingback ballet flats in White, $17, Target.com
6. Ivory flower girl shoes scream sophistication. That goes double for this satin pair.
Katz girls satin special occasion shoes in Ivory, $35, ChildrenSalon.com
Gold Flower Girl Shoes
The easiest way to make any flower girl shoes feel fancier? Buy them in a metallic shade. Shop some glitzy gold flower girl shoes, perfect for weddings with gold sprinkled throughout, below.
1. These crystal-studded ballet flats are as glam as it gets.
Rubyy girls crystal ballet flats with ribbon bow in Gold, $40, DavidsBridal.com
2. Step things up with rose gold flower girl shoes instead of a regular gold pair. These kicks come with cute floral straps.
Rachel Kids Lil Reese in Rose Gold, $25, Zappos.com
3. Is your flower girl ready to rock heels? Try a block style for added stability.
1901 Danni block heel sandal in Gold Faux Leather, Gold Glitter or Rose Gold Faux Leather, $45, Nordstrom.com
4. These crushed gold ballet flats come in under $20—score.
H&M ballet flats in Gold-Colored, $15, HM.com
5. A big bow dresses up these gold flower girl shoes.
Livie & Luca Halley metallic Mary Jane in Cream Tinsel, $47, Nordstrom.com
6. We're obsessed with these flower girl shoes' ankle straps.
Kenneth Cole New York Rose bow ballet flat in Rose Metallic, $39, Nordstrom.com
Silver Flower Girl Shoes
More into silver flower girl shoes? We've found some pairs for you too. There's nothing like a little shine and sparkle to put some pep in her step.
1. These scalloped ballet flats have a subtle, romantic detail: heart decals at the ends of each bow.
Elephantito scalloped ballerina in Silver, $73, Zappos.com
2. How cool are these silver flower girl shoes with diagonal ruffled straps?
Childrenchic Dory flower girl flats in Silver, $85, BHLDN.com
3. These toddler flower girl shoes may just be the prettiest we've ever seen. They're adorned with rhinestones and feature tulle ankle straps.
Kaileep toddler girls shoes in Silver Mesh with Rhinestone, $49, Etsy.com
4. Searching for warm-weather flower girl shoes? These silver sandals, with small block heels, are an adorable choice for summer.
Sam Edelman Yvette Coral sandal in Silver, $54, Nordstrom.com
5. T-straps and a low heel make these flower girl shoes especially elegant.
Blossom glitter girls' T-strap low heel sandal in Silver Metallic, $31, DavidsBridal.com
6. These silver kids' boots are ultra-cute for a fall or winter wedding.
Gap metallic bow boot in Silver, $50, Gap.com
Black Flower Girl Shoes
Another foolproof neutral? Black. These flower girl dress shoes suit a wide range of celebrations and go with a ton of different flower girl outfits.
1. Thought Badgley Mischka was just for grownups? Think again. Your flower girl is sure to stand taller in these embellished kicks.
Badgley Mischka Amber scallop embellished flat in Black, $59, Nordstrom.com
2. These black beaded flower girl shoes were designed for comfort, courtesy of a lightweight structure and flexible sole.
Kensie Girl ballerina flat in Black, $41, Nordstrom.com
3. You can't beat a basic pair of ballet flats. That goes double when they're only $10.
Cat & Jack toddler girls' Becca ballet flats in Black, $10, Target.com
4. These glittery Keds prove sneakers can be wedding appropriate.
Keds x Kate Spade New York Champion glitter sneaker in Black, from $55, Nordstrom.com
5. A patent finish gives these bow ballet flats even more pizazz.
Ruby & Bloom Pipa ankle strap ballet flat in Black Faux Patent, $40, Nordstrom.com
6. Pearly accents are the icing on the cake of these black Mary Janes.
Vince Camuto Mary Jane flat in Black Patent, $60, Nordstrom.com
Unique Flower Girl Shoes
Looking for flower girl shoes that break the mold? These unexpected (but totally awesome) kicks truly stand out.
1. Say hello to the ultimate pair of springy toddler flower girl shoes. They're ideal for a more casual affair.
Elephantito Love You 2 in Pink, $73, Zappos.com
2. Love color? Embrace them all with these rainbow flower girl shoes.
Nina Esther ballet flat in Rainbow Chunky Glitter, $40, Nordstrom.com
3. These elevated moccasins are a chic bohemian choice.
Freshly Picked sneaker mocc in Rose Gold, $70, FreshlyPicked.com
4. Spread the message of the day (love) with these cute flower girl flats.
ED Ellen DeGeneres Langlee embroidered ballet flat in Salsa, $55, Nordstrom.com
5. Consider these flower girl dress shoes your "something blue." They're also made from luxe velvet—swoon.
Age of Innocence Sophia in Navy, $97, Age-of-Innocence.com
6. She'll never want to take these shiny pink oxfords off.
Manuela de Juan girls lace-up shoes in Pink & Shiny Silver, $96, ChildrenSalon.com
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, some of which may be sponsored by paying vendors.