Anthony's Pier 9

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

New York couples searching for a venue that consistently helps its clients make their visions a reality should take a close look at Anthony’s Pier 9 in New Windsor. The venue offers several beautiful indoor spaces for couples to choose from and a few outdoor garden areas as well. All areas can be combined to accommodate larger groups.

The Imperial Ballroom has over 8000 square feet of space and can host up to 400 guests. Elegant carpets frame a large wooden dance floor beneath crystal chandeliers. A permanent stage is set against one wall. The ballroom opens onto the Imperial Garden.

The Imperial Garden is 7900 square feet and is an incredible indoor garden area with lush greenery and a lighted waterfall. Guests can take a stroll over the bridge to the lighted gazebo for a quick photo opportunity before dinner.

The Crystal Ballroom is 4500 square feet of beautiful space decorated in natural tones. Large chandeliers hang overhead and the room boasts a big dance floor for guests to enjoy. The Crystal Ballroom is often used in conjunction with the Imperial Ballroom.

The Regency Ballroom is over 4000 square feet and can host celebrations with up to 200 guests. Massive rectangular crystal chandeliers light the room and a tiled dance floor sits near the windows.

The Presidential Ballroom is over 4500 square feet and is usually used in addition to the Regency Ballroom. Beautiful chandeliers are complemented by elegant wall sconces and a small dance floor sits in the center of it all.

The South Garden is an expertly designed outdoor area, with stone walls and walkways and a peaceful waterfall. Surrounded by flowers and greenery, couples can choose to exchange their vows in front of the charming gazebo or in one of the many other beautiful spaces in the garden.

The North Garden is a large stone courtyard surrounded by multi-level stone walls topped with flowers and greenery. A lovely waterfall cascades from varying heights into a lighted pool.

Anthony’s Pier 9 offers several wedding packages to choose from. Regardless of the package chosen, the venue begins by supplying an onsite wedding coordinator that will help couples plan their event and ensure everything goes according to that plan. Couples will also enjoy a personal maître d' on the day of the wedding.

A private suite is provided for the wedding party and lobby and restroom attendants are included for the duration of the event. As a gift to the couple, the venue provides complementary transportation to the venue when either the Emerald or Diamond Packages are purchased. Anthony’s Pier 9 offers catering services, but outside vendors are also welcome. Catering provided by the venue can be served plated or buffet-style.

The venue handles the setup and cleanup for the event. Sparklers are allowed in outdoor garden areas only. Alcohol is served onsite, but the facility enforces a strict “no shot” policy. Chairs and tables are provided onsite, along with linens in a variety of colors.

Anthony's Pier 9 is in The Knot “Best of Weddings” Hall of Fame. The venue has won the Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice Award twice and the Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award four times. Other amenities it offers include:

• Experience hosting South Asian weddings
  • Private ballroom viewing before event
  • A “Cinderella Coach” for photos

Anthony's Pier 9 Caterers of Distinction

Signs of our multi-million dollar renovation are everywhere... our two exclusive ballrooms are both managed by CIA graduates. Elegant appointments abound, including two lavish outdoor gardens with cascading waterfalls. You won't find a better venue in the Hudson Valley to hold your wedding.

Ballroom

Bow2010
Bow2008

2975 Route 9W South, New Windsor, NY (845) 565-3390

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jennifer F

My wedding day/night was perfect and I owe a lot of that to AP9! Wanda, Taylor and Michelle were so wonderful to work with in the planning process. Everything came out exactly as planned. Our Maitre D and Head Server were also amazing the day of! We have received so many... Read More compliments on the beautiful outdoor garden, the food, the service and the venue itself. Seriously, I have zero complaints about this venue and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you to everyone at Anthony's Pier 9 for such a fantastic event!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jeanette P

Anthony’s Pier 9 exceeded my expectations in every way! From our first meeting with Taylor we knew Anthony’s was the right place for us! Taylor is so knowledgeable and clearly loves what she is doing. We never felt like we were just another couple, but we felt like we were... Read More dealing with a friend. She was so great with getting back to my many, many emails, and always made me feel confident in our decisions. When our guests walked into our cocktail hour in the outdoor garden, they have told us they were blown away! Everyone is continuing to rave over the food in both the cocktail hour and the dinner! If you book at Anthony’s Pier 9 definitely go to their tastings, we went with both sets of our parents and it was a fantastic time! The entire staff (our head waitress, maitre d, wait staff, and bartenders) were so friendly and helpful throughout the night, and not just to me, but to all of our guests! At Anthony’s you get so much for your money, but there is no compromise, you are able to get everything you want! On top of our extra desserts, we also got to-go snacks! It was seriously everything I dreamed and more and I am so happy we had our wedding at Anthony’s!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My husband and I started out planning our wedding and went to many venues in the Hudson Valley area. All were very nice but none of them gave me the electrifying feeling I was looking for. Then we walked into Anthony’s Pier 9 in New Windsor, New York. As we walked in we were... Read More greeted by a woman named Wanda. She was very gracious, had a smile that was very calming and she proceeded to give us a tour of the facility and then sat us down and LISTENED. She listened to me and my husband for a good half hour. After listening to us and what our wants and needs were, she proceeded to tell us that Anthony’s Pier 9 would be able to accommodate everything that we were looking for and then she showed us how. I was blown away! We decided to book our very special day at Anthony’s Pier 9. Now the challenge begins I said to Wanda. She looked and me and smiled and gave me a look that told me there was no challenge that she had everything under control. She hugged us both and the wedding planning began. ell let me tell you the day of our wedding July 11, 2015 Wanda and all of the magnificent staff at Anthony’s Pier 9 made all our hopes, dreams and imagination come to life. We felt like we were on the biggest and best television show and our wedding was the center of it all. We started with our ceremony being held in the outside garden. Every detail we requested was provided. The Cocktail Hour - My husband is very big on presentation and taste of food. He wanted the best of the best and that’s exactly what we received. From the quantity of food to the beautiful ice sculptures to the appetizers being passed to the magnificent bar tenders providing excellent service and really good drinks, my guests raved about it all! Then there was the Reception – Wanda our wedding coordinator came to us right before the Cocktail Hour ended and asked for us to come with her. We proceeded to walk into our Ballroom where our reception was to be held. The feeling of amazement was absolutely overwhelming! I started to cry! Our ballroom shined it was gorgeous. The tables were set just as we requested, candles lit, center piece lights on, napkins folded and wrapped just the way we wanted them. Every detail was precise. Then when the food started to be served - I do not have words that can explain the exemplary taste and presentation that each dish arrived with. It was simply the best food and service my guests have ever had. The staff was professional yet fun, courteous and accommodating to any requests my quests had. All of our guests had wonderful compliments and this made us feel spectacular. By this time my guests were so impressed they started coming up to us telling us how magnificent everything was and our response was wait there is more to come. Then the Viennese Hour, as the wall opened all you heard were our guest gasp in total surprise and amazement. Desserts galore. From every Italian Pastry I think ever made to Candy, ice cream, popcorn, you name it, it was there! We had requested Twinkies on a silver platter for one of our guests and they were there also. Just every detail was taken care of. As our guests entered their smiles, comments and excitement said it all. It was as SWEET AS SWEET COULD BE!! Anthony’s Pier 9 and Wanda you made our dream wedding come true. There really are no words that I can write or say that can give you enough credit and compliments that you deserve. Thank you all. John and Darcie DeSimone

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Luisa W

Choosing the venue: the first and most crucial part in the wedding planning process. Anthony’s Pier 9 made this a very easy decision for us. When we visited Anthony’s Pier 9, we knew immediately that we had found the place for our reception. This newly renovated venue was just... Read More what we were looking for. Not only was the main ballroom exquisite, but the packages were also very reasonably priced. We were planning on inviting a lot of people to attend our wedding, and the Imperial Room had plenty of room for all of our guests, and a huge dance floor for lots of dancing. As a photographer, I have attended many events at this venue prior to looking at it for our own wedding. The food is always delicious and they put out quite an extravagant spread. We’ve also witnessed the staff go above and beyond with their service. They treat the guests as well as the vendors with respect and courtesy. The Bonura Hospitality Group really has wedding service down to a science and it shows at each and every event. We worked with Wanda as our wedding planner and she was awesome. She made sure the whole team had everything set for our big day. Our entire reception went flawlessly. We didn’t have to worry about anything with the Pier 9 staff taking care of us. The ballroom was decorated so beautifully with all of our decorations and input taken into consideration. Book Anthony’s Pier 9 for your reception, and you’ll be on Cloud 9 on your wedding day. Thank you all for everything!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sunny M

I could not have been more pleased and happy with selecting Anthony's Pier 9. My husband and I were married almost 9 months ago and we have attended multiple weddings since and friends and family continue to tell us we sent the bar very high. Taylor and Wanda were magnificent... Read More to work with and meeting our needs and wishes. Everyone that attended were blown away by the cocktail hour, the food, the friendly staff and the venue's appearance. The value for the service and venue could not have been better and my husband and I toured many wedding venues across NY, NJ and PA. What I loved most is how the staff was flexible and accommodating in making our reception feel unique and truly special. Thank you Anthony's Pier 9. We could not have been happier on one of the happiest days in our lives.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Lauren C

Anthony's Pier 9 was amazing! Besides the place being gorgeous both inside and out, every single employee we came into contact with was helpful. Everyone was extremely professional, eager to help and went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect. I would recommend Wanda... Read More to any one looking to book an event there!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Wonderful place to get married. Attentive staff and very accommodating. Loved Taylor! She did everything we asked for and more!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Servers are inexperienced !

2016-07-07T11:02:46 Response from the vendor

We are sad to hear about your time with us and truly value your feedback. We take the time to train each team member before they serve our guests. Anthony’s Pier 9 is committed to providing excellent service and hope to resolve this matter promptly.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Erica F

We got married 04/29/16, our wedding coordinator was Taylor, and Michelle and George ran the show on our night, they were amazing. Our guests raved about the food. Wouldn't change a thing. We opted for the first look, so George and Michele catered cocktail hour to us in the... Read More bridal suite and all the food that we didn't get to eat during the reception was packaged for us to take home which was great for us!!! Thank you Anthony's Pier Nine for exceeding our expectations for our special day :) Erica & Mike Mondelli

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Nina R

We had high hopes for Anthony's Pier 9. The venue is gorgeous, but our experience was very disappointing. Anthony's Pier 9's delays resulted in lost time (money). We were ready for the ceremony by 2pm sharp. Our sales rep called us out 20min late. We were concerned and... Read More asked why, but no reason was given, they assured us time would be extended to compensate. The ceremony started about 2:20pm and ended by 2:50pm. 40min later our sales rep argued that cocktail hour should still end at 3:30pm, no extension! After expressing our frustration, she extended it another 15 min. 15min later, we were waiting again to be called out. 20min went by and we were told they were "having difficulty moving guests", but our guests did not agree with this. This resulted in an additional delay, which was not added to our reception time. We lost video coverage of the father/daughter dance and cutting of the cake due to these delays because our videographers were scheduled until a certain time. Our request to be careful with my moms hand-made sugar flowers from our cake as a keepsake, was not honored and flowers were damaged as a result of being tossed into the box. Two of our tables were not served cake and had to ask for it. On top of that, our guests felt the waitresses were rude. **My documented sesame allergy was NOT taken seriously and there was cross contamination in my food! I immediately had irregular heartbeats, headache, faintness, bowel movements and numbness in my extremities that lasted the entire night! Thank GOD I only took one bite or I could have ended up in the hospital. I was SO upset about this. We reached out to the manager with our complaints and waited months with no response. After a few more attempts to connect, he emailed us saying he was "sorry that Anthony's Pier 9 did not meet our expectations and wished us the best". I felt my complaints were not at all taken seriously. Would never recommend.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

Where to begin...it may be a bit of a ride from NYC but the scenery is gorgeous so no complaints. The hall is absolutely beautiful, especially the indoor garden. Kaitlyn and Marissa were both incredibly helpful as was the entire staff. All of our guests were very impressed. We... Read More had a kosher wedding and the caterer was great. I would recommend this hall without any reservations.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Alyssa M

Everything went so smoothly, we didn't have to worry about a thing. Everyone had a blast and food was great!

Cant beat it!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

Where do i start.. the venue itself is gorgeous.. the food was amazing. the ceremony space was breath taking.. all of the workers were so helpful and responsive. we literally had people saying they were dreaming about the food they had, and are still raving about how perfect... Read More everything was we used the imperial side and it was perfect!! the uplighting is included, you can enter through the stage which made the most epic entrance to the game of thrones theme song haha. every part of the wedding was just perfect... we used the imperial garden for our cocktail hour. and there was literally people whose mouths dropped like wow - it was absolutely perfect. absolutely the most perfect venue 9/5/15

Couldn't have asked for more

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Jennifer

My husband and I got married about a month ago and prior to picking Anthony's pier 9 I did a lot of research. We went to a ton of places and finally we went to Anthony's. Initially, Anthony's was not what I thought I was looking for but after meeting with our planner Marisa once... Read More we knew it was the right place. They were extremely accommodating and driven to make this wedding our own and working within our budget. We went to a mock wedding there and the food, atmosphere and service was awesome. Confident in our choice our wedding day came around. Our friends and family can't stop talking about the amount or quality of the food, the atmosphere, the outdoor patio, all of it. We did not have a single hiccup or mistake that day and if one did occur it was taken care of without our knowledge. I really could go on forever about what a wonderful job they did. We were in the regency room with the second package (which we modified) and we had about 100 guests. There was a full open bar, they set up everything for us, we had a trolley to a nearby hotel, and they held my things until the next morning. There was so much they do, and they think of things you might not have. They are excellent at weddings and I was so impressed and grateful for how memorable they made our reception.

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Grace S

My husband and I recently got married at Anthony's Pier 9 on June 26th. The day of the wedding was perfect. The food was amazing, our guests are still raving about it. The room we got married in was also so beautiful. The best part of Anthony's was working with Kaitlyn. She is... Read More such a joy to be around and always so patient when I was going through some type of wedding emergency. She is amazing at what she does. She is the reason we picked Anthony's from the first place and it was the best decision we made! You will not be disappointed if you choose Anthony's Pier 9!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Melissa V

Our wedding was a dream come true, Anthony's Pier 9 made our day one we will never forget! Kaitlyn made our experience enjoyable and so much fun. She was very attentive and answered all of our questions.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Rachel R

Staff..food..overall venue was AMAZING! my guest had a wonderful time..and could not stop talking about the place! I will definitely be back to do a anniversary party or any event they will hold

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Lauren S

My husband and I were very happy with our wedding! We had such a great time. We knew that we had no worries when it came to planning our big day and they are very accommodating to whatever you ask for. There were a couple of things that went wrong but we went with the flow and... Read More enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Teresa R

Ever since I was a little girl, my family and I would always pass Anthony's Pier 9 and I always dreamed of having my wedding there. When it came to that time, Anthony's Pier 9 exceeded all of my dreams and wishes for the perfect wedding! Right as my husband and I walked into... Read More Anthony's we knew this was where we wanted our reception to be. We met with Wanda and she went through everything from food and drinks to choosing a ballroom, all the way down to linen colors. Wanda made our wedding experience very easy on us and enjoyable for all our guests. They definitely do not disappoint on the food quality! I come from a big traditional Italian family and food is a major factor when selecting our venue. When I walked into my ballroom on our wedding day I was speechless! It was exactly how I wanted it to be! All of the staff made sure everyone was happy and taken care of. We would 100% recommend Anthony's Pier 9 for any event!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Jaclyn G

What really made the night was the staff working. They put their all into making all the guest feel special. Any request that they could fulfill, they would. I was the bride, so of course they helped me with everything. But I also heard from all my guest how amazing they were... Read More with everyone. And the food is absolutely amazing. We went with the best package we could get, and that was actually cheaper per head then all the other places we looked at basic packages. They seem to take real pride in their work, and that is something that you don't see that often anymore. All I can say is absolutely amazing people and very happy we went with them.

Amazing Cocktail Hour!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Kim D

AP9 hosts the most amazing cocktail hour! There was a spread of food so large, we weren't even hungry for our dinner (which was also amazing!) Great Job AP9!

Absolutely PHENOMENAL

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Andria C

We could not have had anymore fun. The service was amazing and the food was incredible!! Everyone raved about how delicious everything was and how much they ate! Every detail was taken care of and we were treated like royalty on our special day! Wanda helped us plan a wedding... Read More celebration that was within our budget and she made planning such a big event easy. Anthony's provides so many options and the venue is beautiful inside and out. We were so lucky to have gorgeous weather and use the outside patio for our ceremony but we were at ease to know if the weather was not in our favor the indoor option would be ready to go! I got to walk down the stairs to meet my bride and all our guests. The party moved with ease from the ceremony to cocktail hour and then to the reception. When the night was over staff swiftly packed us up and we were on the trolley to our hotel. We honestly had a magical evening and would highly recommend this venue to other couples!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

We recently had our wedding reception at Anthony's Pier 9 on September 5,2014. Everything was beyond what we could have ever asked for. All of the staff that had a role in our wedding day were phenomenal. Jaime & Marissa were awesome in helping us prepare for our big day, and... Read More putting it all together and making it all fall into place. The food was fantastic. Our guests still, to this day, give us compliments on how beautiful our venue was and how great the food was. We could not have asked for a better wedding day, and are 100% grateful that we chose Pier 9 for our wedding reception.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Valerie T

My husband and I got married at Anthony's about 2 weeks ago, It was a dream come true! From our first meeting with Wanda over a year and a half ago, she captured our attention and made our dreams a reality. Everyone who works there has such passion for their work (which we made... Read More a priority for choosing our vendors). From the moment we signed the paperwork Wanda went out of her way to make sure everything was being taken care of and when there was a question or issue she made us a priority and helped us out. The day from the rehearsal to the wedding day was wonderful, the staff was so attentive and made sure all our guests were taken care of and that we had everything we wanted. I would highly recommend using Anthony's as your wedding venue you won't be disappointed!!!!!

October 12th wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Daniel R

Absolutely perfect wedding. All of our guests said this was the best wedding they have ever been to. They all raved about the food and service. All of the staff gave 100% and made this day perfect. We were just at a 60K wedding and this place was better; its a steal.