Chateau Briand Caterers

Carle Place, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Chateau Briand Caterers

Chateau Briand brings Manhattan glamour and South Beach style to Long Island making this one of the most unique settings for your wedding. Imagine your wedding set in a location convenient to your guests yet with the feel of a remote destination. There Is Nothing Like It...Anywhere

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

440 Old Country Road, Carle Place, NY

Thank you Chateau!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Melissa M

Never in our wildest dreams did we imagine a support system so strong, professional and caring. From the moment we were greeted by Jackie' s warm and caring smile to the day we walked down the aisle in the beautiful garden oasis, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves while... Read More all of the craziness was in the very capable hands of the Chateau staff! We did have one hiccup directly with the outside baker, where we were notified 2 days before the wedding that we were unable to use the decorating supplies we dropped off 3 wks prior. They were able to come-through and provide an alternative. (note: cake was not a priority for either of us). Domenico and Tom are our heros we can't thank you enough for all of your help and hard work! The food and presentation were spectacular, the service impecable! Thank you for an amazing event~ we are eternally grateful!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alexis b

The Chateau made our day incredible! From day 1 they were helpful and extremely accomodating. I'm gluten free, as well as other guests of mine, and they made sure we were taken care at no additional fee. They even helepd me pull off a surprise for my husband! The bridal... Read More attendants were fantastic and were at my side all day. Everything was taken of and flawless. Perfect service and worth every penny.

Caterer

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Colleen M

I had a great experience with all involved for my wedding reception

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Natalia

Dear Chateu Briand, January 30th, 2016 was the most important day in our lives. After months of planning The Day had come, and we were ready to celebrate our 'Happily Ever After'. As we all know nothing is ever exactly the way we plan it, so of course there have been some... Read More 'hick-ups'. However the whole team at Chateu made sure that, this day was magical. We were blown away and our guests are still talking about our wedding! They are complimenting the beautiful venue, delicious food, professional service and amazing time that they had! Our Special Thank You goes to Thomas Peter Chiasson for dealing with the bride;) Brett Belferder, your professionalism and positive energy made us feel comfortable and at ease. Thank You for keeping us hydrated:). And my wonderful bridal attendants Virginia and Mirna, big Thank You for being there for me and making sure that I am feeling good. You did an amazing job! Once again Thank You for everything! We couldn't choose better place to have our wedding! Natalia and Michael Przybek

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 AKIRA M

Made our day just amazing and special so much that all of our guests and even ourselves can't stop talking about how great everything turned out.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Daisy D

Chateau Briand truly made our dreams come true! Their attention to every single detail is remarkable! They truly made my husband and I feel like a king and queen! The guests loved the food and beautiful venue! Our wedding was more than we could of ever wanted and that was... Read More largely in part to Chateau Briand and all of their hard working staff!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Linda S

Dino and I would like to thank Chateau Briand for going above and beyond for making our night memorable! My husband and I had our wedding reception at Chateau Briand on 5/15/16 in the Leonardo Da Vinci room. Our overall experience with Chateau Briand from beginning to end was... Read More great! Our wedding was two weeks ago and people are still talking about how good the food was, how good the service was and how beautiful the room was. We had Brett as our Maitre'D, and Virginia and Judith as our bridal attendants. They were all amazing and so much fun to work with! When my husband and I first met Brett at our drop off appt days before the wedding, we couldn't stop talking about how much we liked him and how happy we were that he was going to be our Maitre'D. The moment we met Virginia and Judith, we knew we were not going to be disappointed. They were both so attentive with everything and had great personalities. My husband and I were so relaxed and enjoyed every minute of our wedding because of Brett, Virginia and Judith! I highly recommend the 3 of them! Chateau Briand brides, you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Jessica C

Everyone says this but we can DEFINITELY say this because of Chateau - our wedding was the best wedding, EVER! We cannot thank Chateau enough for the amazing time we had and the exceptional service. We got married last weekend, 5/14/16 in the Leo D room upstairs. AMAZING! Food -... Read More AMAZINGGG. Service - amazing. You get SO much for your $$$. Something goes wrong or you don't like it? THEY FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. And on top of that - our Maitre'D Brett and Bridal Attendants Maribel and Elena - you three are the PERFECT team! I have never felt so at ease about something but once we met Brett - we knew we needed him to be our Maitre'd. You get married here, you MUST request him! I'm OCD about everything and he literally took care of everything and let me relax. My husband and I will forever be in debt to him for such exceptional and amazing service. AND he's the nicest person on the planet! And the gals, Maribel and Elena - thank you from the bottom of our hearts for doing what you do. It's like you knew we were going to turn around and ask for something and you were right there. These two were phenomenal - you must request them too. To the rest of the staff, thank you for making our day unforgettable. Jess + Landon.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Silvia P

I was attracted to this place before I even became engaged by the outside decor alone. From the moment I first laid eyes on this venue I knew that I wanted my wedding to be there. Thank God my fiance at the time felt the same way. From the beginning of the process until the... Read More very end Chateau Briand Caterers were nothing short of amazing. Many people ask me how we were able to remain so sane and stress-free during the process and this venue played a major part in the reason. Bruce was our banquet manager and he took take of us from day one. Angel helped us out the week of by taking detailed notes of everything that we brought to the venue (favors, guest sign-in book, table numbers, etc.) in order to make sure that they were placed in the right position the day of. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch; our maitre'd Brett was awesome; he was with me from the very beginning and made sure that everything went as planned. The bridal attendants Maribel and Carolina were so attentive!! And the food??? The food was amazing! Where else do you know of that gives the guests 10 entrées to choose from? Seriously, this place is a GREAT choice and I cannot emphasis the "great" enough; it cannot disappoint! I thank everyone who was a part of our day; we will never forget it.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Kelly E

On Valentine's Day, I proposed to my girlfriend of 4 years. We decided one Saturday afternoon, just a few weeks after our engagement, to drive around and glance at some wedding venues close to our home. We hadn't made any appointments anywhere, but would see if some people... Read More could squeeze us in, or see if we could schedule something for the next week or so. We drove up to Chateau Briand, because we had heard good things about it, and we walked into the lobby. There was a receptionist sitting there. She looked at us and yelled across the lobby, "Can I help you?" We said to her, "Hi, we don't have an appointment, we just wanted to see what it looked-" and she cut us off before we could finish, saying "You can't just come and look! You have to have an appointment. You can't just come and look!" So we said, "...okay. We wanted to make an appointment for a tour." She immediately had an attitude for no reason. She looked at me and my fiancee, and we are two girls mind you, and she looks at us and says "So what's this for? Like an event?" And we both say, "A wedding." And she says, "For which one of you?" And we say, "It's for both of us. We're getting married." And this receptionist has the nerve to say, "OH. Oh. oh. Okay." And then she smirked at us in the most rude way we have even been treated. Chateau Briand, you should fire this incompetent girl, because she just cost you 15k+ dollars. We walked outside, crumpled up the business card she gave us and threw it in the parking lot. We will never recommend Chateau Briand to anyone. What a horrible experience. Take your business elsewhere. Every other venue has been nothing but wonderful to us.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Allsion M

From the very beginig everything was perfect. The food, the service,the planning. I could not ask for anything better.

Loved Chateau Briand!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Brittany S

I have nothing but nice things to say about Chateau Briand! They helped make our wedding night stress-free and simply amazing! Everything that we asked for, they went above and beyond to fulfill. Our bridal attendants were amazing and made our night one to remember. Thank you... Read More for making our wedding a fairy tale!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Samantha G

One word: Amazing! When my now husband and I were looking for a venue to have our ceremony and reception, we wanted a place that didn't look like any other place we'd visited and that would blow our guests away. Chateau Briand delivered on this and more! As my family and friends... Read More put it, this place made them feel like kings and queens and as the bride I certainly agree. From the food to the décor and ambiance this venue was perfect for my husband and I and I'm so happy we chose here to say our "I do's." The cost is not cheap, but you get what you pay for and if you are looking for quality and a venue to create memories you can look back on and be proud of, then this is the place for you.

Excellent Venue!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Brittany U

I cannot say enough nice things about this wedding venue! Chateau Briand helped make our wedding night stress-free and amazing! The planning prior to the wedding was very easy, and they were always available to discuss options or answer questions. All of our items were set up... Read More exactly as we wanted and the rooms looked wonderful! The food was delicious and the selection was great. Our Maitre d’ and bridal attendants were so friendly and helpful throughout the night. My husband and I never had an empty drink! I would recommend Chateau Briand for everyone’s wedding and look forward to using them for other functions in the future. Thank you Chateau Briand for helping to make my wedding a dream come true!

Excellent Venue!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Brittany U

Best decision ever

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 arianny R

When i got engaged back in 2013 i knew i wanted the wedding of the year; but also knew that i wasn't rich. My fiance and i searched many places mostly in long island and nothing quite met up to our vision until one day on the way back from looking at a different venue we saw... Read More chateau briand and with just the outside we knew we had to get inside. The entrance speaks for the entire place, grand piano once you walk in, waterfall outside, big, beautiful and very stylish. We met with Tom who not only showed us the entire place once but was happy to do it twice. Once we decided to book we were even able to work the budget closer to what we could afford, Tom answered all my questions and emails with no hesitation. Forwarding to 07/18/2015 (the wedding day) i could not ask for a better staff. My Matron D was Brett he made everything possible, things ran smoothly and he was so sweet and on top of things. My two bridal attendants Carolina and Mirna were constantly there to help me from the moment i arrived till the car pulled away at the end of the night, one even took off my heels when my feet were killing me. Food was delicious, Room was beautiful, Outdoor cocktail is a stunning area that your guests will never forget! Most importantly they make you feel like you're the most important person in the world and nothing but your happiness matters and ladies to tell you the truth when you can no longer think having a staff like that is what you will remember most

Great Place

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Rena .

I did not want your typical wedding venue. I wanted people to walk in and be surprised by the look as opposed to feeling like just another wedding. The Chateau was able to accommodate my wants. We had some tables for family but lounge seating and high tops for the rest of the... Read More guests. When I walked into the room I was in awe of how great it looked and felt. When we had a little snafu with seating, tables were set up in the back and I only found out when guests mentioned. They took care of any problems without bothering my husband or me. My attendants were right there when I needed them, the bartenders were great and I had the best night of my life.

Amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Jacqueline

My husband and I were married this past October. Chataeu was amazing! I had my reception in the Leonardo DaVinci room. The room was beautiful and the food was delicious! The staff was so friendly and helpful! I have gotten nothing but compliments ever since our wedding day.... Read More People tell me that was the best wedding they have been to in a long time. Thank you Chataeu Briand for making my wedding day so special!

Total Blast

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Nicole P

I had my wedding at Chateau Briand on a friday night in August and I had a blast! There were some bumps in the road prior to the event (like choosing the menu and having to get a different room) but once we were there it was great. The bridal attendants were amazing,... Read More they had everything on them and ran the party. My guests had a choice of 7 different entrees and they were all good. The cocktail hour had enough food and drinks for everyone including seating as we had it outside. We also had our Viennese hours outside as well. It was on the higher end of the catering halls we looked at but what sold me was the outside cocktail hour and viennese hour. Their outside was amazing, my guests couldn't believe it.

Loved IT!

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Melissa

I honestly don't think i could have had a nicer wedding. From start to finish Chateau Briand made my life easy. They were amazing. I would definitely recommend them. I've had so many compliments from my guests.

Amazing job!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Carla

Chateau Briand did an AMAZING job with my wedding! From beginning to end, they were there every step of the way. Tom, Elmer, & Angel were great at helping me through the whole preparations. The food was great & my guests cannot stop talking about how much food there was at the... Read More wedding. The ceremony space/garden was lovely! A BIG THANK YOU to Abel, Veronica, & Stephanie for such an great job in keeping my husband & I sane throughout the reception.

Best hall ever!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Jackie F

Amazing staff!! Delicious food!! Beautiful hall!!!

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Amanda P

Great bridal attendants! Spoke to Maitre'd once and didn't see him again but the wedding went so smoothly. No complaints at all

Fun Wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Marie A

Chateau Briand did a pretty good job with my wedding. The food was good according to my guest. I had issues with my wedding coordinators and the coordinators provided by chateau briand. The cake that I ordered through the bakery was not the cake that I ordered. The day of... Read More coordinators were not all that professional. One of them called me sweety all night which I hate and I felt as if I had paid too much to be called that. I was rushed at the end of the night by the day of coordinators and I was forced to wait out in the hot sun while they arranged for another bride to relocate inside. My photographer didn't have the freedom that he needed at this venue.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Perpetua C

Chateau Briand was a great choice for my husband & I. The pricing was fair for what was offered. They we very hands on, kept us on schedule, food was wonderful! They run a tight ship & that was was best of all. Their was another wedding going on at the same time & we had no... Read More idea. That is how well things are run. The Bridal attendants we great. It was worth every penny.