Chateau Briand Caterers

Carle Place, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Chateau Briand Caterers

Chateau Briand brings Manhattan glamour and South Beach style to Long Island making this one of the most unique settings for your wedding. Imagine your wedding set in a location convenient to your guests yet with the feel of a remote destination. There Is Nothing Like It...Anywhere

Guest Capacity

440 Old Country Road, Carle Place, NY

Thank you Chateau!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Melissa M

Never in our wildest dreams did we imagine a support system so strong, professional and caring. From the moment we were greeted by Jackie' s warm and caring smile to the day we walked down the aisle in the beautiful garden oasis, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves while... Read More all of the craziness was in the very capable hands of the Chateau staff! We did have one hiccup directly with the outside baker, where we were notified 2 days before the wedding that we were unable to use the decorating supplies we dropped off 3 wks prior. They were able to come-through and provide an alternative. (note: cake was not a priority for either of us). Domenico and Tom are our heros we can't thank you enough for all of your help and hard work! The food and presentation were spectacular, the service impecable! Thank you for an amazing event~ we are eternally grateful!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alexis b

The Chateau made our day incredible! From day 1 they were helpful and extremely accomodating. I'm gluten free, as well as other guests of mine, and they made sure we were taken care at no additional fee. They even helepd me pull off a surprise for my husband! The bridal... Read More attendants were fantastic and were at my side all day. Everything was taken of and flawless. Perfect service and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Colleen M

I had a great experience with all involved for my wedding reception

Loved Chateau Briand!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Brittany S

I have nothing but nice things to say about Chateau Briand! They helped make our wedding night stress-free and simply amazing! Everything that we asked for, they went above and beyond to fulfill. Our bridal attendants were amazing and made our night one to remember. Thank you... Read More for making our wedding a fairy tale!

Excellent Venue!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Brittany U

I cannot say enough nice things about this wedding venue! Chateau Briand helped make our wedding night stress-free and amazing! The planning prior to the wedding was very easy, and they were always available to discuss options or answer questions. All of our items were set up... Read More exactly as we wanted and the rooms looked wonderful! The food was delicious and the selection was great. Our Maitre d’ and bridal attendants were so friendly and helpful throughout the night. My husband and I never had an empty drink! I would recommend Chateau Briand for everyone’s wedding and look forward to using them for other functions in the future. Thank you Chateau Briand for helping to make my wedding a dream come true!

Best decision ever

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 arianny R

When i got engaged back in 2013 i knew i wanted the wedding of the year; but also knew that i wasn't rich. My fiance and i searched many places mostly in long island and nothing quite met up to our vision until one day on the way back from looking at a different venue we saw... Read More chateau briand and with just the outside we knew we had to get inside. The entrance speaks for the entire place, grand piano once you walk in, waterfall outside, big, beautiful and very stylish. We met with Tom who not only showed us the entire place once but was happy to do it twice. Once we decided to book we were even able to work the budget closer to what we could afford, Tom answered all my questions and emails with no hesitation. Forwarding to 07/18/2015 (the wedding day) i could not ask for a better staff. My Matron D was Brett he made everything possible, things ran smoothly and he was so sweet and on top of things. My two bridal attendants Carolina and Mirna were constantly there to help me from the moment i arrived till the car pulled away at the end of the night, one even took off my heels when my feet were killing me. Food was delicious, Room was beautiful, Outdoor cocktail is a stunning area that your guests will never forget! Most importantly they make you feel like you're the most important person in the world and nothing but your happiness matters and ladies to tell you the truth when you can no longer think having a staff like that is what you will remember most

Great Place

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Rena .

I did not want your typical wedding venue. I wanted people to walk in and be surprised by the look as opposed to feeling like just another wedding. The Chateau was able to accommodate my wants. We had some tables for family but lounge seating and high tops for the rest of the... Read More guests. When I walked into the room I was in awe of how great it looked and felt. When we had a little snafu with seating, tables were set up in the back and I only found out when guests mentioned. They took care of any problems without bothering my husband or me. My attendants were right there when I needed them, the bartenders were great and I had the best night of my life.

Amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Jacqueline

My husband and I were married this past October. Chataeu was amazing! I had my reception in the Leonardo DaVinci room. The room was beautiful and the food was delicious! The staff was so friendly and helpful! I have gotten nothing but compliments ever since our wedding day.... Read More People tell me that was the best wedding they have been to in a long time. Thank you Chataeu Briand for making my wedding day so special!

Total Blast

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Nicole P

I had my wedding at Chateau Briand on a friday night in August and I had a blast! There were some bumps in the road prior to the event (like choosing the menu and having to get a different room) but once we were there it was great. The bridal attendants were amazing,... Read More they had everything on them and ran the party. My guests had a choice of 7 different entrees and they were all good. The cocktail hour had enough food and drinks for everyone including seating as we had it outside. We also had our Viennese hours outside as well. It was on the higher end of the catering halls we looked at but what sold me was the outside cocktail hour and viennese hour. Their outside was amazing, my guests couldn't believe it.

Loved IT!

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Melissa

I honestly don't think i could have had a nicer wedding. From start to finish Chateau Briand made my life easy. They were amazing. I would definitely recommend them. I've had so many compliments from my guests.

Amazing job!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Carla

Chateau Briand did an AMAZING job with my wedding! From beginning to end, they were there every step of the way. Tom, Elmer, & Angel were great at helping me through the whole preparations. The food was great & my guests cannot stop talking about how much food there was at the... Read More wedding. The ceremony space/garden was lovely! A BIG THANK YOU to Abel, Veronica, & Stephanie for such an great job in keeping my husband & I sane throughout the reception.

Best hall ever!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Jackie F

Amazing staff!! Delicious food!! Beautiful hall!!!

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Amanda P

Great bridal attendants! Spoke to Maitre'd once and didn't see him again but the wedding went so smoothly. No complaints at all

Fun Wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Marie A

Chateau Briand did a pretty good job with my wedding. The food was good according to my guest. I had issues with my wedding coordinators and the coordinators provided by chateau briand. The cake that I ordered through the bakery was not the cake that I ordered. The day of... Read More coordinators were not all that professional. One of them called me sweety all night which I hate and I felt as if I had paid too much to be called that. I was rushed at the end of the night by the day of coordinators and I was forced to wait out in the hot sun while they arranged for another bride to relocate inside. My photographer didn't have the freedom that he needed at this venue.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Perpetua C

Chateau Briand was a great choice for my husband & I. The pricing was fair for what was offered. They we very hands on, kept us on schedule, food was wonderful! They run a tight ship & that was was best of all. Their was another wedding going on at the same time & we had no... Read More idea. That is how well things are run. The Bridal attendants we great. It was worth every penny.

7/27/13 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Tiffany C

My recent wedding at Chateau Briand went just as planned. We couldn't meet our guarantee and Victor Scotto was very accommodating. Even though we had our reception in the huge Da Vinci room, the staff st it up so it didn't feel empty. We had our ceremony in the garden and it was... Read More beautiful; it was one of the reasons I chose Chateau Briand.

Chateau Briand helped to make my wedding AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Dawn P

I was married at Chateau Briand on Wednesday, November 21, the day before Thanksgiving. The venue was decorated for the holidays and looked beautiful! Everyone raved about the venue and the food. Everything turned out perfect, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect... Read More wedding. Of the entire process with Chateau Briand, I really have just one small complaint. I talked to a lot of people about the wedding afterwards, and apparently the servers must have served the cake and taken the plates away very quickly. Almost everyone said they did not get cake, and we only had two pieces left over of the four tiers, not to mention we had purchased an extra sheet cake of tiramasu to be distributed as wedding cake as well. Overall, the wedding was superb, the matre'd was fabulous, as well as the attendants. The attendants even went next door and purchased me flip flops without me asking because I forgot to bring flats or flip flops with me. I would recommend this venue to anyone, it was a great time, and everyone raved about the wedding.

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 12/16/2012 Taylor S

Amazing venue for our wedding. Could not praise them enough! The food is fantastic, the decor is gorgeous and their staff is with you all night making sure you are having the time of your life.

Wonderful to work with

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Nadia P

I looked at a few places before booking Chateau and they were the best for me in terms of costs, location, decor and what was offered. Once you book them you dont really stay in contact until the month or so before your wedding. Please note that they were unclear about when to... Read More do a tasting and we ended up doing it after we picked our menu. The day of the wedding I was assigned two bridal attendants as soon as I arrived and they were amazing and by your side through the entire night. They made sure you were where you needed to be, keep you on schedule, was very helpful with making sure you always had a drink or food or anything that you needed. Our maître d' was also extremely helpful. Overall their staff is wonderful and helps you with anything that is needed as long as you work out the details ahead of time. The only thing I could point out is that they kept telling you its time to do this or that, and while I know they were trying to keep us on schedule it just made us feel like we were running out of time. We also got rave reviews from our guests for the food.

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Kate S

I have to say I am not happy to write this review, but I think its important for couples seriously considering Chateau Briand. We met with Tom over 1.5 years prior to our wedding. He promised us the moon and the stars and did not deliver. (He's a great salesman) Let me... Read More first say there were not enough seats for our guests during our ceremony, which was outside. We had guests standing for our ceremony! NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! Also, people were sitting in the front row, which was for family and no one working ( Maitre d or Bridal Attendents noticed this), so during the ceremony my Mother had to wait while they moved guests so she could sit in the front! We were going for a cocktail reception theme; basically meaning, no assigned seats. We loved the Europa room b/c it had more of a "restaurant feeling" to it and loved the fact that our guests would also gain access to the beautiful garden area outside. We were also guaranteed there would be PLENTY of seating for all of our guests. (175) NOT THE CASE! There was not enough seating! There were only 3 bartenders for all 175 guests, which was not enough. Our guests told us they had to get 2 drinks at a time. We were told there would be passed h'orderves. As the BRIDE not 1 person offered me anything! I asked many guests if they were offered passed h'orderves, they did not see anyone with trays during our cocktail hour! We were told WHITE GLOVE PASSED H'ORDERVES, this didnt happen! The room was extrememly HOT! Granted, it was an early September evening, and that day was unusually hot. However, the ceremony was at 8:30. I asked at least 10 times for them to lower the thermostat, which they said they did, however the room was torture all night! All our guests complained about how hot it was. Our wedding night was disappointing. Chateau did not come through as promised. I did call a few weeks after the wedding to advise the manager of what went on and while he was very apologetic, that wont give us our wedding night back. To help with our disappointment, we were offered a complimentary dinner at The Fox Hollow Inn. That will make up for the $20,000.00 + we spent for our perfect wedding! (Can you sense my sarcasm?) Basically, make sure you seriously research your wedding venue. Check reviews prior to booking and make sure you get everything in writing. Chateau did not deliver!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Alexis D

Place and food was beautiful. I felt there weren't many options for photos though, and when I wanted to take a group shot outside of the reception room it was a big deal and not able to be done, but my friends and family loved when we came up through the floor. Great place for a... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Ann L

Every employee here was so helpful,knowlegable and fantstic during our recption. Sooo worth the money!!!

Beyond my expectations

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Yahaira C

Chateau Briand Caterers went above and beyond our expectations. The staff was amazing. We had the best attendants and Maitre D. Prior to the wedding, whenever we had a question or concerns Victoria answered promptly. She was very nice patient and polite. The service... Read More was beyond great and the food was delicious. The facility is just beautiful and our pictures came our amazing. We got many compliments from our guests, the variety of good food that was served during cocktail hour and the attendants. It was definitely worth every cent we paid. We highly recommend Chateau Briand to anyone that is looking to have a stress free wedding day. Thanks Chateau Briand for making our big day so special!

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Sashalee D

I had my reception at Chateau Briand. It was excellent. I worked with some amazing people. I got everything I asked for and more. The employees were very professional from contract signing until the day of the event. We were very happy with how everything turned out.

Great place

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Joyce C

We had our reception in the da Vinci room and the ceremony in the outdoor oasis. It was beautiful, we still get compliments. The only complaint I have is that the mic for the ceremony was dead, so I'm pretty sure the people in the back couldnt hear anything. That is really... Read More annoying. Other than that it was a great experience.

TO Chateau Briand Caterers