Chateau Briand Caterers

Ballroom

440 Old Country Road, Carle Place, NY

Thank you Chateau!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Melissa M

Never in our wildest dreams did we imagine a support system so strong, professional and caring. From the moment we were greeted by Jackie' s warm and caring smile to the day we walked down the aisle in the beautiful garden oasis, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves while... Read More all of the craziness was in the very capable hands of the Chateau staff! We did have one hiccup directly with the outside baker, where we were notified 2 days before the wedding that we were unable to use the decorating supplies we dropped off 3 wks prior. They were able to come-through and provide an alternative. (note: cake was not a priority for either of us). Domenico and Tom are our heros we can't thank you enough for all of your help and hard work! The food and presentation were spectacular, the service impecable! Thank you for an amazing event~ we are eternally grateful!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alexis b

The Chateau made our day incredible! From day 1 they were helpful and extremely accomodating. I'm gluten free, as well as other guests of mine, and they made sure we were taken care at no additional fee. They even helepd me pull off a surprise for my husband! The bridal... Read More attendants were fantastic and were at my side all day. Everything was taken of and flawless. Perfect service and worth every penny.

Caterer

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Colleen M

I had a great experience with all involved for my wedding reception

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jessica

At first sight I fell in love with the decor and attentive staff at Chateau Briand. In my opinion it was intimate enough for 125 guests. The process was seamless, just perfectly sweet for us! It was indeed the place my husband and I should get married. The reason we give Chateau... Read More Briand 4 stars is for two reasons. First off, we had the option to use the TVs in the room to display a slideshow so I provided two thumbdrives with our slideshow. I did ask to try it when I dropped off my supplies however there was unable to due to the fact that there was an event going on. I was told via phone that the slideshow was functioning just fine. Upon arrival I am asked during which time would I like to play the slideshow then suddenly after the ceremony the thumbdrive is not working. This would not have bothered me if it weren't for a few smaller issues that already were going on. However this sweet touch was a big disappointment and was missing from our special day. Secondly when we meet with Thomas, the manager I specifically asked will there be other events going on simultaneously because we were looking for this in particular. I was assured that if there were to be an event it would be early afternoon but not at the same time so no one would necessarily cross paths. There was an event going on before and after our wedding. We were apparently right in the middle of the other two. This caused us not to be able to go take pictures in parts of the venue so we only took picture in the suite. As I mentioned before I loved the decor! We did step out right before the end of the reception to take a few more pictures but this all made it feel rushed. Besides what has been mentioned Chateau Briand was the right choice for my husband and I. Our attendants Mina and Mimi went above and beyond. They were very attentive and helpful to us. The staff was exceptional. The food was delicious. We would recommend Chateau Briand to everyone who wishes to celebrate their special day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Stephanie C

Chris and I got married last Monday, September 5th, 2016. Chateau Briand was amazing, breathtaking and beautiful.The staff was so amazing and paid attention to every detail. We can't say enough about this special place! We would choose this venue over and over again!!!!!!!! So... Read More many beautiful areas to take pictures. The hotel Holiday Inn next door is so convenient for the bride and groom as well as for our guests who are coming from far away! The only inconvenience was our main entrance something went wrong with the underground elevator in Normandy room, which got stuck and we couldn't do it, which took away an awesome entrance we had plan but after that it was an amazing night that Chris and I will never forget. We will definitely recommend this place!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Sinead C

Venue was brilliant, staff went above and beyond to help with our every needs. We were disappointed that we couldn't use the outside area for our cocktail hour due to the weather but nothing the venue could do to change that!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kari G

My husband, Enrico, and I highly recommend having an event at Chateau Briand. To the entire staff at Chateau Briand, thank you for making our wedding on July 23rd perfect and the best night of our lives! Bruce, our banquet manager, was a pleasure to work with. He went above... Read More and beyond to help make sure we had an amazing reception. The outdoor gardens and the Leonardo da Vinci room were absolutely stunning. The staff, especially Franklin, Maria, Blessing, and Maria could not have done enough for us. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a great night and that everyone had a great time. Chateau Briand was the perfect choice for our wedding reception, a night we will remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you for all that you did for us!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Lisa N

Everyone has different priorities for their wedding, but if your needs match ours, you cannot do better in Nassau then Chateau Briand. We got married here in November 2015 and it was the perfect combination of elegance, amenities, and affordability. The Holiday Inn next door... Read More (and free bridal suite night) was a big plus for out of town guests and the LIRR stops nearby which was perfect for city guests. Our reception was in the newly renovated Saturnia, which is gorgeous (highly recommend the purple lighting) and perfect for our wedding of 105 people. We liked that the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all in different rooms so our guests had different experiences without the hassle of traveling. If it had been a little warmer, we could have had our ceremony in the outdoor area which is very nice, although not quite as picturesque as other venues (if that’s a priority for you). The indoor spaces are really the winners here...you have access to two spacious and comfortable bridal suites and your guests get a fireplace and drinks and snacks in the lobby before your ceremony. The entire staff was professional, pleasant, helpful and can roll with your punches and solve your problems. They moved us along when needed, but were flexible and courteous at all times. The food was plentiful, delicious, and varied. We did not see another place where your guests get a choice of about 10 options for dinner! We saw other venues where you cherry-pick your options, but we loved that CB is all inclusive, including your wedding cake and open bar. However, we still had enough flexibility to personalize our day, like bringing in our own centerpieces and our favorite wine. Our guests loved that there were enough bartenders so they never had to wait in line. I got many compliments that guests loved the food and that the interior of the venue was much more beautiful than they expected from the outside. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Samantha C

My husband and I chose the Chateau Briand after only seeing three places. We knew right away this was the place we wanted to have our wedding. Before the wedding we asked to have a tasting to ensure we were ok with the food, which was no problem. We asked for an addition to... Read More our cocktail hour and they were accommodating without charge. The day of our wedding went without any problems. Everything looked stunning. Carolina and Alicia were the bridal attendants and they were there every time I needed them before I even noticed. For example, My bustle came out while dancing and I asked my sisters to fix it, one of the girls was there with a pin ready to solve the problem. My attendants were so amazing I felt extremely comfortable with them. Franklin was our Maitre D, He was so calm and patient, which helped to keep us all in the same space. I asked for my ice sculpture to be taken into my reception room and he made sure it was done. At the end of the night they packed up my extra food, all of my belongings and helped us to our hotel room. In addition, one of the bartenders was making sure my guests were all taken care of. I heard that he had drinks ready for people without them having to ask. Since our wedding, we received so many compliments on the food, how much there was and how good it tasted. Everyone thought all of our rooms were beautiful. We had our ceremony in the garden, our cocktail hour in Saturno and reception in the Leonardo DaVinci room. The day went by so fast, but it was all I ever dreamed of. I hope someone else I know has their wedding here, so that I can get a chance to go again.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Rebecca B

Chateau Briand turned my wedding dream in to a reality. My husband and I were so happy with everything!!! From start to end, the wedding went smoothly and looked beautiful. Brett was great and really made sure our wants and needs were being met along with Virgina, one of the... Read More bridal attendant's. Everyone had the best time ever and obsessed with the look of the venue and food! I highly recommend using Chateau Briand as your wedding venue.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Laura P

Chateau Briand A+++++ Maria was our maitre d' for the evening. Wow, let me tell you I knew from the minute she staring speaking I would love her. And I wasn't wrong. Maria greeted us with our 2 bridal attendants, Virginia and Veronica, and a slew of people to gather the... Read More last minute stuff, that was not ready the day of drop-off. Maria was fantastic, calming me down, as we were late getting to venue. She walked me to the Bridal Suite with my Bride where I met the bridal attendants. Maria was also visible and accessible for anything the bride needed. Coming over many, many times making sure bride and groom also were happy, and if they needed anything she got it done. Virginia the bridal attendant was so fantastic, she stuck with the bride and making sure we had everything we needed. She radio when we lost some of the bridal party which tended to wander between the Bridal Room and the Photo suite. The brides clasp on the back of her wedding gown popped off, she was wearing a low back, Virginia whipped out her needle and thread and sewed it back on, what a lifesaver as her dress was low back, and that clasp keep everything in place! Virginia was visible all night long, asking the bride and groom if there was anything they needed and if they did, she did it ASAP. She also came to me all night long asking the same thing. There was a few times, I needed to locate someone, and she got it done. When the night was over, she was such a lifesaver, I gave her a hug and kiss to thank her. If you are considering a wedding at the Chateau Briand don't hesitate, they were super great from the bartenders, to the servers to the Maitre D to the Bridal attendants. My guest loved the food, The steak and scrimp was great and the Duck (I was told) was fantastic. The dessert they offer (besides the cake) was a ice cream with nuts on the outside and throughout was yummy.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Natalia

Dear Chateu Briand, January 30th, 2016 was the most important day in our lives. After months of planning The Day had come, and we were ready to celebrate our 'Happily Ever After'. As we all know nothing is ever exactly the way we plan it, so of course there have been some... Read More 'hick-ups'. However the whole team at Chateu made sure that, this day was magical. We were blown away and our guests are still talking about our wedding! They are complimenting the beautiful venue, delicious food, professional service and amazing time that they had! Our Special Thank You goes to Thomas Peter Chiasson for dealing with the bride;) Brett Belferder, your professionalism and positive energy made us feel comfortable and at ease. Thank You for keeping us hydrated:). And my wonderful bridal attendants Virginia and Mirna, big Thank You for being there for me and making sure that I am feeling good. You did an amazing job! Once again Thank You for everything! We couldn't choose better place to have our wedding! Natalia and Michael Przybek

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 AKIRA M

Made our day just amazing and special so much that all of our guests and even ourselves can't stop talking about how great everything turned out.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Daisy D

Chateau Briand truly made our dreams come true! Their attention to every single detail is remarkable! They truly made my husband and I feel like a king and queen! The guests loved the food and beautiful venue! Our wedding was more than we could of ever wanted and that was... Read More largely in part to Chateau Briand and all of their hard working staff!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Linda S

Dino and I would like to thank Chateau Briand for going above and beyond for making our night memorable! My husband and I had our wedding reception at Chateau Briand on 5/15/16 in the Leonardo Da Vinci room. Our overall experience with Chateau Briand from beginning to end was... Read More great! Our wedding was two weeks ago and people are still talking about how good the food was, how good the service was and how beautiful the room was. We had Brett as our Maitre'D, and Virginia and Judith as our bridal attendants. They were all amazing and so much fun to work with! When my husband and I first met Brett at our drop off appt days before the wedding, we couldn't stop talking about how much we liked him and how happy we were that he was going to be our Maitre'D. The moment we met Virginia and Judith, we knew we were not going to be disappointed. They were both so attentive with everything and had great personalities. My husband and I were so relaxed and enjoyed every minute of our wedding because of Brett, Virginia and Judith! I highly recommend the 3 of them! Chateau Briand brides, you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Jessica C

Everyone says this but we can DEFINITELY say this because of Chateau - our wedding was the best wedding, EVER! We cannot thank Chateau enough for the amazing time we had and the exceptional service. We got married last weekend, 5/14/16 in the Leo D room upstairs. AMAZING! Food -... Read More AMAZINGGG. Service - amazing. You get SO much for your $$$. Something goes wrong or you don't like it? THEY FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. And on top of that - our Maitre'D Brett and Bridal Attendants Maribel and Elena - you three are the PERFECT team! I have never felt so at ease about something but once we met Brett - we knew we needed him to be our Maitre'd. You get married here, you MUST request him! I'm OCD about everything and he literally took care of everything and let me relax. My husband and I will forever be in debt to him for such exceptional and amazing service. AND he's the nicest person on the planet! And the gals, Maribel and Elena - thank you from the bottom of our hearts for doing what you do. It's like you knew we were going to turn around and ask for something and you were right there. These two were phenomenal - you must request them too. To the rest of the staff, thank you for making our day unforgettable. Jess + Landon.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Silvia P

I was attracted to this place before I even became engaged by the outside decor alone. From the moment I first laid eyes on this venue I knew that I wanted my wedding to be there. Thank God my fiance at the time felt the same way. From the beginning of the process until the... Read More very end Chateau Briand Caterers were nothing short of amazing. Many people ask me how we were able to remain so sane and stress-free during the process and this venue played a major part in the reason. Bruce was our banquet manager and he took take of us from day one. Angel helped us out the week of by taking detailed notes of everything that we brought to the venue (favors, guest sign-in book, table numbers, etc.) in order to make sure that they were placed in the right position the day of. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch; our maitre'd Brett was awesome; he was with me from the very beginning and made sure that everything went as planned. The bridal attendants Maribel and Carolina were so attentive!! And the food??? The food was amazing! Where else do you know of that gives the guests 10 entrées to choose from? Seriously, this place is a GREAT choice and I cannot emphasis the "great" enough; it cannot disappoint! I thank everyone who was a part of our day; we will never forget it.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Kelly E

On Valentine's Day, I proposed to my girlfriend of 4 years. We decided one Saturday afternoon, just a few weeks after our engagement, to drive around and glance at some wedding venues close to our home. We hadn't made any appointments anywhere, but would see if some people... Read More could squeeze us in, or see if we could schedule something for the next week or so. We drove up to Chateau Briand, because we had heard good things about it, and we walked into the lobby. There was a receptionist sitting there. She looked at us and yelled across the lobby, "Can I help you?" We said to her, "Hi, we don't have an appointment, we just wanted to see what it looked-" and she cut us off before we could finish, saying "You can't just come and look! You have to have an appointment. You can't just come and look!" So we said, "...okay. We wanted to make an appointment for a tour." She immediately had an attitude for no reason. She looked at me and my fiancee, and we are two girls mind you, and she looks at us and says "So what's this for? Like an event?" And we both say, "A wedding." And she says, "For which one of you?" And we say, "It's for both of us. We're getting married." And this receptionist has the nerve to say, "OH. Oh. oh. Okay." And then she smirked at us in the most rude way we have even been treated. Chateau Briand, you should fire this incompetent girl, because she just cost you 15k+ dollars. We walked outside, crumpled up the business card she gave us and threw it in the parking lot. We will never recommend Chateau Briand to anyone. What a horrible experience. Take your business elsewhere. Every other venue has been nothing but wonderful to us.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Allsion M

From the very beginig everything was perfect. The food, the service,the planning. I could not ask for anything better.

Loved Chateau Briand!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Brittany S

I have nothing but nice things to say about Chateau Briand! They helped make our wedding night stress-free and simply amazing! Everything that we asked for, they went above and beyond to fulfill. Our bridal attendants were amazing and made our night one to remember. Thank you... Read More for making our wedding a fairy tale!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Samantha G

One word: Amazing! When my now husband and I were looking for a venue to have our ceremony and reception, we wanted a place that didn't look like any other place we'd visited and that would blow our guests away. Chateau Briand delivered on this and more! As my family and friends... Read More put it, this place made them feel like kings and queens and as the bride I certainly agree. From the food to the décor and ambiance this venue was perfect for my husband and I and I'm so happy we chose here to say our "I do's." The cost is not cheap, but you get what you pay for and if you are looking for quality and a venue to create memories you can look back on and be proud of, then this is the place for you.

Excellent Venue!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Brittany U

I cannot say enough nice things about this wedding venue! Chateau Briand helped make our wedding night stress-free and amazing! The planning prior to the wedding was very easy, and they were always available to discuss options or answer questions. All of our items were set up... Read More exactly as we wanted and the rooms looked wonderful! The food was delicious and the selection was great. Our Maitre d’ and bridal attendants were so friendly and helpful throughout the night. My husband and I never had an empty drink! I would recommend Chateau Briand for everyone’s wedding and look forward to using them for other functions in the future. Thank you Chateau Briand for helping to make my wedding a dream come true!

Excellent Venue!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Brittany U

Best decision ever

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 arianny R

When i got engaged back in 2013 i knew i wanted the wedding of the year; but also knew that i wasn't rich. My fiance and i searched many places mostly in long island and nothing quite met up to our vision until one day on the way back from looking at a different venue we saw... Read More chateau briand and with just the outside we knew we had to get inside. The entrance speaks for the entire place, grand piano once you walk in, waterfall outside, big, beautiful and very stylish. We met with Tom who not only showed us the entire place once but was happy to do it twice. Once we decided to book we were even able to work the budget closer to what we could afford, Tom answered all my questions and emails with no hesitation. Forwarding to 07/18/2015 (the wedding day) i could not ask for a better staff. My Matron D was Brett he made everything possible, things ran smoothly and he was so sweet and on top of things. My two bridal attendants Carolina and Mirna were constantly there to help me from the moment i arrived till the car pulled away at the end of the night, one even took off my heels when my feet were killing me. Food was delicious, Room was beautiful, Outdoor cocktail is a stunning area that your guests will never forget! Most importantly they make you feel like you're the most important person in the world and nothing but your happiness matters and ladies to tell you the truth when you can no longer think having a staff like that is what you will remember most

Great Place

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Rena .

I did not want your typical wedding venue. I wanted people to walk in and be surprised by the look as opposed to feeling like just another wedding. The Chateau was able to accommodate my wants. We had some tables for family but lounge seating and high tops for the rest of the... Read More guests. When I walked into the room I was in awe of how great it looked and felt. When we had a little snafu with seating, tables were set up in the back and I only found out when guests mentioned. They took care of any problems without bothering my husband or me. My attendants were right there when I needed them, the bartenders were great and I had the best night of my life.