Book Your Wedding with Chateau Briand Caterers

A BALLROOM IN CARLE PLACE, NY

Chateau Briand Caterers in Carle Place, New York, is Long Island's premier wedding destination. The award-winning catering and event hall is owned by hospitality experts Scotto Brothers, who also operate the popular New York venues The Inn at Fox Hollow and The Somerley. Chateau Briand Caterers boasts more than 16,000 square feet of beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces perfect for wedding ceremonies and receptions.

The Leonardo Da Vinci Banquet Hall. This banquet hall is a newly renovated grand ballroom that can fit up to 400 guests. Designed with romance in mind, it features Swarovski crystal chandeliers, a marble fireplace, Brazilian Cherrywood dance floor and multicolored LED lighting. The hall overlooks the magnificent garden oasis and has a state-of-the-art audio-visual system and a private bridal suite.

The Saturnia Ballroom. Slightly smaller than the Leonardo Da Vinci banquet hall, the Saturnia ballroom accommodates 175 guests. Candlelight accents and hardwood flooring give the Saturnia an intimate feeling, but it still has the modern amenities of LED lighting, an audio-visual system and private bridal suite.

The Normandy Ballroom. The Normandy ballroom can fit 240 guests comfortably and has two built-in, full-service bars. Fabric ceilings, a hardwood dance floor and ambience lighting provide a luxurious backdrop for wedding photos. It is fully modernized with an audio-visual system and private bridal suite.

Outdoor Garden Oasis. This outdoor area at Chateau Briand Caterers is ideal for wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours. Rarities in Long Island, the Outdoor Garden Oasis features palm trees, a waterfall, cabanas and fire pits, all surrounded by exquisitely maintained gardens. Ambience lighting and soothing music will set a relaxed mood for a normally hectic day. A pavilion highlights the space with private seating and fireplaces of its own.

In addition to the extensive indoor and outdoor areas, Chateau Briand Caterers also has a lobby with two fireplaces and a baby grand piano, a photo studio for perfect wedding pictures and an outdoor gazebo with television screens to capture and replay every majestic moment. Along with an impressive and spectacular venue, Chateau Briand Caterers provides impeccable service. The company has won numerous awards for its wedding services and cuisine.

Chateau Briand Caterers offers wedding and event planners to help with every detail of the process from the time the invitations are sent out to the time the tables are cleaned off. The food prepared by Chateau Briand Caterers has received numerous accolades from The American Culinary Federation and the New York Guild of Chefs. Custom menus and dining packages are available and silverware, fine China and fresh linens are provided, as well.

Chateau Briand Caterers go above and beyond to make the bride and groom happy, including:

• A Maitre d', floor captain and servers for the special day
  • White glove service
  • Partnerships with top-tier wedding vendors
  • Virtual tours of the event space on the company's website

Chateau Briand Caterers

Chateau Briand brings Manhattan glamour and South Beach style to Long Island making this one of the most unique settings for your wedding. Imagine your wedding set in a location convenient to your guests yet with the feel of a remote destination. There Is Nothing Like It...Anywhere

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

440 Old Country Road, Carle Place, NY (516) 334-6125

Thank you Chateau!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Melissa M

Never in our wildest dreams did we imagine a support system so strong, professional and caring. From the moment we were greeted by Jackie' s warm and caring smile to the day we walked down the aisle in the beautiful garden oasis, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves while... Read More all of the craziness was in the very capable hands of the Chateau staff! We did have one hiccup directly with the outside baker, where we were notified 2 days before the wedding that we were unable to use the decorating supplies we dropped off 3 wks prior. They were able to come-through and provide an alternative. (note: cake was not a priority for either of us). Domenico and Tom are our heros we can't thank you enough for all of your help and hard work! The food and presentation were spectacular, the service impecable! Thank you for an amazing event~ we are eternally grateful!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alexis b

The Chateau made our day incredible! From day 1 they were helpful and extremely accomodating. I'm gluten free, as well as other guests of mine, and they made sure we were taken care at no additional fee. They even helepd me pull off a surprise for my husband! The bridal... Read More attendants were fantastic and were at my side all day. Everything was taken of and flawless. Perfect service and worth every penny.

Caterer

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Colleen M

I had a great experience with all involved for my wedding reception

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Elayna S

We just got married last week, 9/24/17, and we had the BEST time at our wedding. The day flew by faster than we could process it so we were super sad when it was over but I guess that is just because "time flies when you're having fun." We booked with CB back in March 2016 with... Read More Susan. She was very informative but the venue is what really won us over. We saw over 10 venues and none of them really stuck out, until we walked into CB's lobby. I immediately fell in love with it and I was positive we would not be able to afford it but, honestly, for everything you get, the price cannot be beat! We had 10 entree choices, a HUGE cocktail hour with 4 stations, passed hor dourves, hot chaffing dishes, cold stations, and all top shelf liquor. The outside ceremony space/cocktail hour lounge looks like you walked through the doors of Long Island and entered Florida, with palm trees and greenery. Their arch over the aisle is a beautiful touch and we didn't have to spend extra on ceremony flowers because the space was breathtaking on its own. Maria helped us with finalizing our menu and doing a final walkthrough of our space. She also helped with any last minute questions I had. Our maitre'd was Arthur and my bridal attendants were Virginia and I think Jenny- sorry, there was a lot going on so the second name slipped my mind but they were both wonderful and so was the extra attendant who was training and helping out. We wanted to make a quick dash over to shake shack right after the ceremony and Virginia got us there and ran ahead to place our order so we could get in and out faster and the 2nd bridal attendant came running out behind us to help hold my dress as we walked. They definitely went above and beyond their duties and I am so appreciative! We didn't get to eat, sadly, but our guests raved about the food and I had some leftovers the next day and they were DELICIOUS. The staff did a great job setting everything up and our room (Saturnia) looked gorgeous! They definitely brought our vision to life. Gennaro threw in a chocolate fountain for us and our guests loved it. We also were given an exit station of cookies and lemonade and iced tea for booking 3 of their preferred vendors so that was a nice touch! The wedding cake is included and so is an additional dessert- 3 samplers or his and hers ice cream sundais. We went with the ice cream and we managed to get a bite of each and they were tasty. We loved our wedding and our guests enjoyed themselves so everything was so worth it! Thank you so much to the entire CB team!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lisa D

We have not one bad thing to say about Chateau Briand. We recently got married there and everyone we've come in contact with has been incredible. To be honest we never looked anywhere else since we fell in love with it after one visit. Everyone is so accommodating and we felt... Read More like royalty on our wedding day. If you end up booking there, I promise you won't regret it. They know what they're doing and it shows. Everyone you encounter from the booking manager to operations and the bridal attendants are amazing. We couldn't be happier and they attributed to our wonderful day.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Sophie J

Our wedding day was absolutely the best day of our lives with the help of the most beautiful and organized venue. Angel was absolutely the best from the beginning to the end. He gave us his 110%. The food was amazing! The staff was amazing! Truly took care of us and made it the... Read More best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Kristen D

We recently got married here and we absolutely loved it! There's not one thing we would change about our special night. The staff worked incredibly hard to make our day perfect , and exactly what we hoped for! The outdoor cocktail hour was beautiful and made you feel like you... Read More were in Miami. We had our reception in the Leonardo Da Vinci room and it was AMAZING! The food from cocktail hour to dessert was incredible that people were coming up to us during the night to tell us how good there food was. People are still raving about the food and the awesome time they had at our wedding. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Chateau Briand!!! Oh how we wish we could relive this day over Just one more time. We will always consider you family and close to our hearts! If your looking to having an awesome wedding, with amazing staff that provides you and your guest with amazing service, this is your place! P.S- don't be that stressed out bride searching for a perfect venue, just go to Chateai Briand, they have everything you will want and more.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Mirna I

The food is great, the venue is beautiful. The service is great

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Tanya S

My friends got married here and it was so beautiful here!!!!! Elegant wedding

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Tanina B

We enjoyed our wedding so much! All our family and friends raved about the decor and the food. Everything went exactly how we discussed with the staff prior to our big day. Our maitre D Angel was great he kept everything going according to schedule ,and if there was a hiccup we... Read More never noticed because he was on top of it. Our bridal attendants Mirna and Judith were the sweetest, most helpful, and attentive people. A big thank you to Chateau Briand!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Lorraine O

Absolutely amazing service. Arthur and is crew were absolutely the best and caring and attentive. You'd be ridiculous not to do your wedding here.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Meghan P

Married February-As a venue it is beyond a beautiful location. The overall aesthetic was wonderful and The bridal attendants were amazing. However, there were various issues throughout the night that made the experience less wonderful than we would have hoped. Some issues with... Read More food coming out cold, the extra after party food was practically inedible. One of the more beautiful photo spot they advertise (the waterfall) was not running due to the time of year, however when we initially booked we were promised that exact photo (we actually chose our photographer through the showcase waterfall photo) The Maître d' was not friendly and also let our cake topper fall and dent our wedding cake. After these issue were brought to the attention of director of operations he worked very hard to help us receive some compensation which was appreciated.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Fahim A

Was married here in early April. We started out booking with Angel, and ended up asking him to be the Maitre De as well. Everything from beginning to end was perfect. We got so much included in our price, even an ice luge!! Anyway, after we booked, we had an amazing food... Read More tasting and a few more productive meetings. The venue asks that you drop off everything and have a final seating chart given to them the week of the wedding, which makes things much easier. I was going back and forth to drop off stuff up until the day before and everyone was always so nice. Everything was perfect on the day of the wedding, from Angel running the show to the 3 AMAZING bridal attendants, who were watching out for me, my wife, my family, and our bridal party. I would also give a special shout out to Angel for running such a tight ship that day and really making a stressful experience into a very fun day. I give him credit for making everything so memorable from day one until the wedding. Thank you Chataeu Briand and THANK YOU ANGEL!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Aliyah P

Yes yes yes!!!! We loved Chateau Briand for our wedding. The staff was amazing and made us feel like celebrities on our special day. I felt so stress free as our maître d' took care of everything. I would definitely reccomend this venue for any special occasion. Oh, and the food... Read More was THE BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Gina G

Susan is fantastic. The venue is gorgeous. The pricing is extremely fair for everything they offer. I can't wait to marry the love of my life in November

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Heather C

Where do I begin with chateau briand? They have exceeded my expectations in every way possible. From the start to the end of this beautiful affair, I could not have imagined a better place to get married. Upon our first visit to Chateau with Susan, we had already visited close... Read More to 15 other venues and we were disappointed with each. Either the price was too high, the offerings were skimpy, or the decor was tacky. As soon as we entered Chateau Briand, it felt clean, magical, modern, and beautiful. The sheer amount of possibilities with the food was astonishing. The most important thing to my then fiancé was the food. The decor was sparkly! No drab curtains or carpeting here. It's all tile, wood, and windows!!! We booked the venue right away and they even threw in the martini bar for us. Just amazing. We had our tasting with 5 people and they told us that if we didn't like it we'd get all our money back from our deposit! Not a chance. It was so yummy and the service was on point. As the wedding day approached, I had so many questions. They were always ready on the other end of the phone to answer me and fill my mind with ease. I knew I was bringing in a lot of things for my reception including but not limited to favors, candles, manzanita centerpieces, escort card frames, more frames, a monogram, rose petals.... the list goes on and on. They assured me I could bring everything in beforehand to be set up for me. After slaving away at my centerpieces I was wondering how I was going to have them set up for me (they were close to 3 feet tall!) they allowed me to bring the centerpieces in 3 days before my event and I was able to set up the tables exactly how I wanted!!! This was the best gift I could have ever received. The day of they allowed my fiancé and I to come in and take our first look pictures together at chateau briand even though the reception was 6 hours later. What a wonderful gesture. They didn't have to let us do that but they did. The hall was decorated for the holidays with gold and white and it could not have been more elegant. As my guests arrived, they were greeted with pastries, coffee, and the sound of a baby grand piano being played right in the lobby. The food that night was amazing. My guests continue to rave about it. My friends and family could not believe that the cocktail hour was not the dinner! That's how much food there was! My two bridal attendants Judith and Virginia were awesome. Running back and forth tending to our every need. They even helped me coordinate our surprise dance. It was just awesome. Brett, our maitre D was just the best. He managed my huge 250 person party with such class and energy. We were all incredibly impressed. Thank you Chateau Briand for everything you did for us. Thank you Angel, and Alison for helping us prepare for the day. All of our waiters were phenomenal. One told my Dad what a fun party it was and it made him real happy! When you spend so much time and pour all your love, money, and energy into your wedding, you want it to be magical! They did not miss a single beat. Thank you Chateau Briand for giving us the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Paige M

This place was absolutely beautiful and made my special day even more special! The food was absolutely amazing and the room was exquisite! We had a beautiful day and experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danielle L

Choosing Chateau Briand to have our wedding was by far the best decision we could've made! Brett was the BEST MD! Any little request of ours was taken care of. We wouldn't trust the most important night of our lives to anyone but him. (I was having a lot of anxiety planning... Read More every single small detail throughout the engagement, and I didn't trust anyone to help me along the way because of course, if you want something done right, you do it yourself). But when I met Brett, I knew I was in good hands. At the end of the night, my husband and I reflected, and we both said there was not one thing we would change. There was not one point in the night where I questioned why or when something was happening. All of our hard work and planning paid off! Our bridal attendants Carolina and Alicia were awesome too! It was like they read our minds. Anything we needed was taken care of for us, without even asking! I was never looking for my bridal attendants. Victoria, Alison, and everyone else at Chateau Briand was so helpful along the way. Thank you Chateau Briand for making our picture perfect wedding night!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessie P

After 6 months of searching, the second I walked into the Chateau I instantly knew it was the place for me. The venue is absolutely scenic and stunning. I could not have asked for a more beautiful place to hold my ceremony and reception. My guests were not only overwhelmed by... Read More how gorgeous the venue was but were blown away by every aspect of the party and all of the delicious food. However, the real reason why I am giving Chateau 5 stars is because of the people. I only had a handful of vendors who treated me the same way after I signed my contract as before, and I am very happy to say that Chateau was one of them. Brett, Bruce, and the whole team were extremely accommodating and responsive to every single call, email, and crazy request that I had. They never once made me feel like I was inconveniencing them, and treated me like gold throughout the whole process. The folks at the Chateau truly became a support system for me and helped me handle every hiccup as it came. I can honestly say that I got to have the wedding I always dreamed of - and a very large part of that was because of Chateau Briand.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jessica

At first sight I fell in love with the decor and attentive staff at Chateau Briand. In my opinion it was intimate enough for 125 guests. The process was seamless, just perfectly sweet for us! It was indeed the place my husband and I should get married. The reason we give Chateau... Read More Briand 4 stars is for two reasons. First off, we had the option to use the TVs in the room to display a slideshow so I provided two thumbdrives with our slideshow. I did ask to try it when I dropped off my supplies however there was unable to due to the fact that there was an event going on. I was told via phone that the slideshow was functioning just fine. Upon arrival I am asked during which time would I like to play the slideshow then suddenly after the ceremony the thumbdrive is not working. This would not have bothered me if it weren't for a few smaller issues that already were going on. However this sweet touch was a big disappointment and was missing from our special day. Secondly when we meet with Thomas, the manager I specifically asked will there be other events going on simultaneously because we were looking for this in particular. I was assured that if there were to be an event it would be early afternoon but not at the same time so no one would necessarily cross paths. There was an event going on before and after our wedding. We were apparently right in the middle of the other two. This caused us not to be able to go take pictures in parts of the venue so we only took picture in the suite. As I mentioned before I loved the decor! We did step out right before the end of the reception to take a few more pictures but this all made it feel rushed. Besides what has been mentioned Chateau Briand was the right choice for my husband and I. Our attendants Mina and Mimi went above and beyond. They were very attentive and helpful to us. The staff was exceptional. The food was delicious. We would recommend Chateau Briand to everyone who wishes to celebrate their special day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Stephanie C

Chris and I got married last Monday, September 5th, 2016. Chateau Briand was amazing, breathtaking and beautiful.The staff was so amazing and paid attention to every detail. We can't say enough about this special place! We would choose this venue over and over again!!!!!!!! So... Read More many beautiful areas to take pictures. The hotel Holiday Inn next door is so convenient for the bride and groom as well as for our guests who are coming from far away! The only inconvenience was our main entrance something went wrong with the underground elevator in Normandy room, which got stuck and we couldn't do it, which took away an awesome entrance we had plan but after that it was an amazing night that Chris and I will never forget. We will definitely recommend this place!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Sinead C

Venue was brilliant, staff went above and beyond to help with our every needs. We were disappointed that we couldn't use the outside area for our cocktail hour due to the weather but nothing the venue could do to change that!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kari G

My husband, Enrico, and I highly recommend having an event at Chateau Briand. To the entire staff at Chateau Briand, thank you for making our wedding on July 23rd perfect and the best night of our lives! Bruce, our banquet manager, was a pleasure to work with. He went above... Read More and beyond to help make sure we had an amazing reception. The outdoor gardens and the Leonardo da Vinci room were absolutely stunning. The staff, especially Franklin, Maria, Blessing, and Maria could not have done enough for us. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a great night and that everyone had a great time. Chateau Briand was the perfect choice for our wedding reception, a night we will remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you for all that you did for us!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Lisa N

Everyone has different priorities for their wedding, but if your needs match ours, you cannot do better in Nassau then Chateau Briand. We got married here in November 2015 and it was the perfect combination of elegance, amenities, and affordability. The Holiday Inn next door... Read More (and free bridal suite night) was a big plus for out of town guests and the LIRR stops nearby which was perfect for city guests. Our reception was in the newly renovated Saturnia, which is gorgeous (highly recommend the purple lighting) and perfect for our wedding of 105 people. We liked that the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all in different rooms so our guests had different experiences without the hassle of traveling. If it had been a little warmer, we could have had our ceremony in the outdoor area which is very nice, although not quite as picturesque as other venues (if that’s a priority for you). The indoor spaces are really the winners here...you have access to two spacious and comfortable bridal suites and your guests get a fireplace and drinks and snacks in the lobby before your ceremony. The entire staff was professional, pleasant, helpful and can roll with your punches and solve your problems. They moved us along when needed, but were flexible and courteous at all times. The food was plentiful, delicious, and varied. We did not see another place where your guests get a choice of about 10 options for dinner! We saw other venues where you cherry-pick your options, but we loved that CB is all inclusive, including your wedding cake and open bar. However, we still had enough flexibility to personalize our day, like bringing in our own centerpieces and our favorite wine. Our guests loved that there were enough bartenders so they never had to wait in line. I got many compliments that guests loved the food and that the interior of the venue was much more beautiful than they expected from the outside. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Samantha C

My husband and I chose the Chateau Briand after only seeing three places. We knew right away this was the place we wanted to have our wedding. Before the wedding we asked to have a tasting to ensure we were ok with the food, which was no problem. We asked for an addition to... Read More our cocktail hour and they were accommodating without charge. The day of our wedding went without any problems. Everything looked stunning. Carolina and Alicia were the bridal attendants and they were there every time I needed them before I even noticed. For example, My bustle came out while dancing and I asked my sisters to fix it, one of the girls was there with a pin ready to solve the problem. My attendants were so amazing I felt extremely comfortable with them. Franklin was our Maitre D, He was so calm and patient, which helped to keep us all in the same space. I asked for my ice sculpture to be taken into my reception room and he made sure it was done. At the end of the night they packed up my extra food, all of my belongings and helped us to our hotel room. In addition, one of the bartenders was making sure my guests were all taken care of. I heard that he had drinks ready for people without them having to ask. Since our wedding, we received so many compliments on the food, how much there was and how good it tasted. Everyone thought all of our rooms were beautiful. We had our ceremony in the garden, our cocktail hour in Saturno and reception in the Leonardo DaVinci room. The day went by so fast, but it was all I ever dreamed of. I hope someone else I know has their wedding here, so that I can get a chance to go again.

Meet The President

Anthony Scotto

I am truly delighted that you are interested in a Scotto Brothers' facility. Since 1967 my family and I have worked very hard to establish ourselves as, The Trusted Name in Hospitality. Our commitment to excellence has allowed us to become one of Long Islands' premier hospitality organizations. We have always maintained family, food, honesty and integrity as the cornerstones of our corporate philosophy. Our team is devoted to going Above and Beyond for our customers and we look forward to meeting with you to discuss your upcoming celebration.