Chateau Briand Caterers

Chateau Briand brings Manhattan glamour and South Beach style to Long Island making this one of the most unique settings for your wedding. Imagine your wedding set in a location convenient to your guests yet with the feel of a remote destination. There Is Nothing Like It...Anywhere

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

440 Old Country Road, Carle Place, NY (516) 334-6125

THE BEST HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2011 Kafayat A

Chateau Briand, gave me my dream wedding hands down! From my tasting to my booking, to make last minute changes to accomodate my extra guests. There is nothing Chateau Briand will not do to make you happy and for that I am eternally grateful. I originally booked with Dawn who... Read More has a great personality, but also worked a lot with Susan and Lisa, whom are a blessing from keeping it real to offering great advice and reassuring you that all will go well. My guests are still raving about the food, ambiance, service, everything was A+++++++ I'm sure they don't have too many Nigerian Weddings so it was crazy, with the 34 party bridal party dress changes to money dances, to crazy customs, and they were able to handle it all as well as include all my favors, decor, party booths, uplights, crazy DJ set up, and specific food requests. They were very professional with all vendors and guests and I worked so closely with them for so long that I miss them all. I plan to hopefully have my 5 year anniversary there and they're constantly adding things so I'm excited to see where Chateau Briand will be in 5 years. You can't go wrong by having your reception or wedding ceremony here, and they will work with you on price if your wedding is off season, or have a large number of guests. FYI Cocktail hour is out of this world!

Thank you Chateau!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Melissa M

Never in our wildest dreams did we imagine a support system so strong, professional and caring. From the moment we were greeted by Jackie' s warm and caring smile to the day we walked down the aisle in the beautiful garden oasis, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves while... Read More all of the craziness was in the very capable hands of the Chateau staff! We did have one hiccup directly with the outside baker, where we were notified 2 days before the wedding that we were unable to use the decorating supplies we dropped off 3 wks prior. They were able to come-through and provide an alternative. (note: cake was not a priority for either of us). Domenico and Tom are our heros we can't thank you enough for all of your help and hard work! The food and presentation were spectacular, the service impecable! Thank you for an amazing event~ we are eternally grateful!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alexis b

The Chateau made our day incredible! From day 1 they were helpful and extremely accomodating. I'm gluten free, as well as other guests of mine, and they made sure we were taken care at no additional fee. They even helepd me pull off a surprise for my husband! The bridal... Read More attendants were fantastic and were at my side all day. Everything was taken of and flawless. Perfect service and worth every penny.

Caterer

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Colleen M

I had a great experience with all involved for my wedding reception

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Shenise A

We couldn't have found a better venue. The staff and service provided were exceptional! The food was amazing!

Reviewed on 3/29/2018 Concetta A

We met with the banquet manager and fell absolutely in love... we had a few more venues to go see so we did not make an instant decision just so we did not feel like we were loosing out. Well, that was a waste of time! we met with Gennaro for a second time 2 weeks after our... Read More initial meeting, in which both meetings he was so professional and so kind and NEVER pushy. We had a specific date in March but he still gave us a few more options with the same price but warmer weather... which I LOVED! we ended up staying with March since it is when we met. The grounds are gorgeous, the food is amazing!!! the staff was so friendly and welcoming, I really can not wait for my wedding. Also, my info was forwarded to a few of the recommended vendors, which I love because they called me already knowing my info and ready to give me some deals as well!! it seems like Chateau knows what they are doing and everyone in connection with them cares for you and they are really trying to make sure you get your money worth, have a beautiful wedding and also feel secure with your choices. THANK YOU GENNARO AND CHATEAU BRIAND!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 supriya k

I went to Chateau Briand to book for Hindu Wedding Ceremony. I feel in love with the outdoor area where the ceremony could be held. When me and my fiancé met with Susan, she told us food would be included from an outside vendor. We were getting charged $45++ for a 10am-3pm slot... Read More so I asked what food was included and if I could have a sampler vegetarian lunch menu. She gave me a menu which I looked at later and I was confused. It was a DINNER menu with meat from a discontinued Vendor. We met with her again a few weeks later with my fiancés parents and I wanted to show them the space. The first thing she said to me after I asked for a tour was “well you’re signing the contract right.” Then we are asking her various questions and asking her if they could provide a light breakfast with fruit, bagels, and cookies. She tells me there is no chef and they don’t do anything about and keeps saying no, no, no to every question we ask. At this point I am embarrassed that my fiancé’s parents have to sit her with this rude, condescending, and unaccomadating women. As I tried to negotiate the price, she said well “we don’t negotiate, this is the lowest we go, I already asked about negotiating” but why did she ask if we hadn’t asked or booked? When I bring up my menu concern, she tells me I need to contact the caterer for the menu even thou we are not paying the caterer. I met with the caterer the next day and he said well this is usually not have we do business but he told me he would contact someone else and get me information. Lunch from this caterer is usually $20 pp and he called me and told me that I have to pay an additional $15 pp because the venue only covers maybe 3 dishes ? Now, I am concerned because three different people have given us three different stories. I call the following Thursday to talk to Brett (general manager) for a menu they have for lunch (which Susan told me they don’t have) and he said he would email it to me ASAP and call me Friday to check in. Well it’s Sunday...I have no menu and I received no phone call from anybody. Horrible experience. My fiancé’s parents were so turned off at how this women was speaking to them and I was disgusted at how she was treating them. You would think that somebody who is trying to get your business would be a little more friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Tiffany F

My husband & I just had our wedding at Chateau Briand on 2/9/18 and it was AMAZING!! The staff there is absolutely wonderful from start to finish, they were so helpful and attentive and the whole day went off without a hitch! Not to mention the renovations they did in our room... Read More the Normandy were stunning!! Food, service, décor, everything was just perfect and they really helped to make our wedding a dream come true! We highly recommend :)

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Caryn C

We had a wedding party of about 350 guests and wanted to do our wedding in Long Island. With that guest count there arent too many options. We decided to go with Chateau Briand because it isnt that far into Long Island and we truly loved the ambiance of the place. After... Read More having our wedding, I am truly upset with how the food turned out after talking to so many guests. I did not ask for much. As a couple, we wanted to have an abundance of food and entertainment for the guests. We added seafood which was an x amount per person. We were promised by our event coordinator how there would be a boat, and that it would be in the center of the room but the day of i noticed a huge line when I walked into the cocktail room, people were waiting up to 15 minutes because they were waiting for the seafood to be replaced. The table located on a corner that could fit only 2 people at a time. and only had about 20 lobsters on there while I had a guest count of 350+ is truly unacceptable. I feel like we have been scammed. Also the address on google is 440 Old Country Road, this was an issue for some guests since when you put in the address onto Google Maps, a residential home comes up, My bridal attendant said this is a common issue.. OK. so why wasnt this told me? I was told by them to use 369 Old Country Road, which is the Holiday Inn which is next door. This caused my own father to be late to walk me down the aisle.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Samantha M

Where do I begin ! Absolutely amazing from beginning to end . We booked our 12/3/17 wedding with Susan and she was throuough and helpful, she also helped us plan the wedding of our dreams according to our budget without feeling like we were cutting out the good stuff. Coming... Read More closer to the event Maria helped us coordinate the final steps and they were such an organized team making it a stress free process. Come the day of the wedding our two bridal attendants were truly amazing virgina and Irene I literally have to credit them for the entire day going without a flaw . Our Matrie D Arthur was on schedule and kept things flowing and the wait staff was incredibly attentive. Aside from all of the amazing staff the venue was breathtaking and the food was on point ! I would recommend to any bride any day !

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Jesse G

Chateau Briand is the best of the best. We are SO GLAD we chose Chateau for our wedding. The venue is classy, modern, impeccable, and the staff is amazing. The food was also AMAZING. Every single person loved the food. Our maitre d, Angel, and our bridal assistants, Jenny and... Read More Judith, all did a fantastic job. The waiters & service was also fantastic. We got married on September 4th, 2017 in the Saturnia Ballroom. What an amazing room for pictures - we have soooo many amazing photos thanks to this ballroom and the grounds (and our photographer, Studio 27). We did not have 1 issue with this venue. Victoria Scotto was awesome, Maria Scalise was awesome, every single experience we had was pleasant. We had our cocktail hour and our ceremony outdoors, the grounds are AMAZING. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we have Chateau Briand to thank for it! We visited over 10 venues, and I have to say.....if you choose another venue, you are making the wrong choice.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Danielle

I wasn’t a bride who came in with all these extra over the top things for the staff to set up. Everything was pretty simple and self explanatory. I asked for 2 tripods for signs that I had. One for outside for the reception and one for when the guests walked into the venue..” a... Read More welcome sign”. I was told oh yea absolutely. The welcoming sign was placed up against the wall when guests walked into the cocktail room IF they entered that way, when I asked for it to be in front of the piano. The sign for outside I don’t even know where it was placed because when I walked out I didn’t even see it. I only saw it when I got my pictures back and again it was just put up again a post. Then I provided the venue with two blue bottles of champagne. I wanted one for our table and the other for the guests when they came in (the welcoming station) I said I wanted both the blue and the regular, just rotate them. No guest saw the blue champagne, nor was it is in any of my pictures. I didn’t have a large guest list. So I asked when setting up the place cards to please put my in lieu of favor sign in the middle. Half the cards on one side half on the other side and a picture of my husband and I just on the side of that table, that wasn’t done either. The picture and the favor sign were behind the place cards basically leaning against the bar. I also asked at the “welcoming station” for bubbles that we purchased along with a sign that said blow bubbles as we become the new Mr. and Mrs. to be placed there knowing that’s where all the guests would be going in the beginning and they would see it... again not done like I asked. It was put somewhere outside. So has my husband and I walked down has husband and wife 0 bubbles were being blown because clearly I wasn’t being listened to the day we did our drop off. From the day we booked (a year and one month out) we specifically asked for a certain maitre-d. Every time we spoke to someone we kept bringing it up and asking to make sure we got this specific person. Always got the run around oh we can’t tell yet, oh it’s to far away, oh no one is here to speak with about that. Then when time got closer oh yea yea yea that shouldn’t be a problem...the day of our drop off I get told oh no you have this person...someone I never meet before or interacted with and had 0 part to do with my wedding and what we were about. I barely even saw the man. The only people I can really applauded at this venue were my bridal attendants. Those girls do everything! And they are the only reason I’m giving a 2nd star.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Elayna S

We just got married last week, 9/24/17, and we had the BEST time at our wedding. The day flew by faster than we could process it so we were super sad when it was over but I guess that is just because "time flies when you're having fun." We booked with CB back in March 2016 with... Read More Susan. She was very informative but the venue is what really won us over. We saw over 10 venues and none of them really stuck out, until we walked into CB's lobby. I immediately fell in love with it and I was positive we would not be able to afford it but, honestly, for everything you get, the price cannot be beat! We had 10 entree choices, a HUGE cocktail hour with 4 stations, passed hor dourves, hot chaffing dishes, cold stations, and all top shelf liquor. The outside ceremony space/cocktail hour lounge looks like you walked through the doors of Long Island and entered Florida, with palm trees and greenery. Their arch over the aisle is a beautiful touch and we didn't have to spend extra on ceremony flowers because the space was breathtaking on its own. Maria helped us with finalizing our menu and doing a final walkthrough of our space. She also helped with any last minute questions I had. Our maitre'd was Arthur and my bridal attendants were Virginia and I think Jenny- sorry, there was a lot going on so the second name slipped my mind but they were both wonderful and so was the extra attendant who was training and helping out. We wanted to make a quick dash over to shake shack right after the ceremony and Virginia got us there and ran ahead to place our order so we could get in and out faster and the 2nd bridal attendant came running out behind us to help hold my dress as we walked. They definitely went above and beyond their duties and I am so appreciative! We didn't get to eat, sadly, but our guests raved about the food and I had some leftovers the next day and they were DELICIOUS. The staff did a great job setting everything up and our room (Saturnia) looked gorgeous! They definitely brought our vision to life. Gennaro threw in a chocolate fountain for us and our guests loved it. We also were given an exit station of cookies and lemonade and iced tea for booking 3 of their preferred vendors so that was a nice touch! The wedding cake is included and so is an additional dessert- 3 samplers or his and hers ice cream sundais. We went with the ice cream and we managed to get a bite of each and they were tasty. We loved our wedding and our guests enjoyed themselves so everything was so worth it! Thank you so much to the entire CB team!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lisa D

We have not one bad thing to say about Chateau Briand. We recently got married there and everyone we've come in contact with has been incredible. To be honest we never looked anywhere else since we fell in love with it after one visit. Everyone is so accommodating and we felt... Read More like royalty on our wedding day. If you end up booking there, I promise you won't regret it. They know what they're doing and it shows. Everyone you encounter from the booking manager to operations and the bridal attendants are amazing. We couldn't be happier and they attributed to our wonderful day.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Romina C

Words cannot express how beautiful everything was at Chateau the ceremony and reception. They did an amazing job with everything from start to finish. All the wedding staff were great as well. I would highly recommend this venue and they definitely made my day memorable. A... Read More special thank you to Bruce, Brett and Chateau Family.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Sophie J

Our wedding day was absolutely the best day of our lives with the help of the most beautiful and organized venue. Angel was absolutely the best from the beginning to the end. He gave us his 110%. The food was amazing! The staff was amazing! Truly took care of us and made it the... Read More best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Kristen D

We recently got married here and we absolutely loved it! There's not one thing we would change about our special night. The staff worked incredibly hard to make our day perfect , and exactly what we hoped for! The outdoor cocktail hour was beautiful and made you feel like you... Read More were in Miami. We had our reception in the Leonardo Da Vinci room and it was AMAZING! The food from cocktail hour to dessert was incredible that people were coming up to us during the night to tell us how good there food was. People are still raving about the food and the awesome time they had at our wedding. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Chateau Briand!!! Oh how we wish we could relive this day over Just one more time. We will always consider you family and close to our hearts! If your looking to having an awesome wedding, with amazing staff that provides you and your guest with amazing service, this is your place! P.S- don't be that stressed out bride searching for a perfect venue, just go to Chateai Briand, they have everything you will want and more.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Mirna I

The food is great, the venue is beautiful. The service is great

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Tanya S

My friends got married here and it was so beautiful here!!!!! Elegant wedding

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Tanina B

We enjoyed our wedding so much! All our family and friends raved about the decor and the food. Everything went exactly how we discussed with the staff prior to our big day. Our maitre D Angel was great he kept everything going according to schedule ,and if there was a hiccup we... Read More never noticed because he was on top of it. Our bridal attendants Mirna and Judith were the sweetest, most helpful, and attentive people. A big thank you to Chateau Briand!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Lorraine O

Absolutely amazing service. Arthur and is crew were absolutely the best and caring and attentive. You'd be ridiculous not to do your wedding here.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Meghan P

Married February-As a venue it is beyond a beautiful location. The overall aesthetic was wonderful and The bridal attendants were amazing. However, there were various issues throughout the night that made the experience less wonderful than we would have hoped. Some issues with... Read More food coming out cold, the extra after party food was practically inedible. One of the more beautiful photo spot they advertise (the waterfall) was not running due to the time of year, however when we initially booked we were promised that exact photo (we actually chose our photographer through the showcase waterfall photo) The Maître d' was not friendly and also let our cake topper fall and dent our wedding cake. After these issue were brought to the attention of director of operations he worked very hard to help us receive some compensation which was appreciated.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Fahim A

Was married here in early April. We started out booking with Angel, and ended up asking him to be the Maitre De as well. Everything from beginning to end was perfect. We got so much included in our price, even an ice luge!! Anyway, after we booked, we had an amazing food... Read More tasting and a few more productive meetings. The venue asks that you drop off everything and have a final seating chart given to them the week of the wedding, which makes things much easier. I was going back and forth to drop off stuff up until the day before and everyone was always so nice. Everything was perfect on the day of the wedding, from Angel running the show to the 3 AMAZING bridal attendants, who were watching out for me, my wife, my family, and our bridal party. I would also give a special shout out to Angel for running such a tight ship that day and really making a stressful experience into a very fun day. I give him credit for making everything so memorable from day one until the wedding. Thank you Chataeu Briand and THANK YOU ANGEL!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Aliyah P

Yes yes yes!!!! We loved Chateau Briand for our wedding. The staff was amazing and made us feel like celebrities on our special day. I felt so stress free as our maître d' took care of everything. I would definitely reccomend this venue for any special occasion. Oh, and the food... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw was THE BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Gina G

Susan is fantastic. The venue is gorgeous. The pricing is extremely fair for everything they offer. I can't wait to marry the love of my life in November

Meet The President

Anthony Scotto

I am truly delighted that you are interested in a Scotto Brothers' facility. Since 1967 my family and I have worked very hard to establish ourselves as, The Trusted Name in Hospitality. Our commitment to excellence has allowed us to become one of Long Islands' premier hospitality organizations. We have always maintained family, food, honesty and integrity as the cornerstones of our corporate philosophy. Our team is devoted to going Above and Beyond for our customers and we look forward to meeting with you to discuss your upcoming celebration.