Experience The Excellence

No two love stories are the same, which is why weddings at The Carriage House celebrate each couple’s unique story. Our venue offers indoor and outdoor venues and customized menus to delight the most discerning palates and experts who understand that planning is simply the first step to bringing your vision to life. Whether you desire an intimate ceremony for 75 guests, a reception for 300 in our majestic ballroom, our experienced and passionate team of professionals will personally attend to every detail and make sure that your wedding is perfection!!!

Ballroom, Garden

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

25 South Pitney Road, Galloway, NJ (609) 748-2400

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Sarah D

The Wedding of our dreams would not have been possible without the flawless staff, fine cuisine, and spectacular environment that The Carriage House provides! My husband and I discovered The Carriage House by accident as we were recommended to look at a venue with the same name... Read More in Delaware which we quickly eliminated after finding the website for the unrelated Galloway property instead and fell in love with the photos we saw as much as with each other. When we first visited in person, we were just as blown away by the grandeur of the architecture, but then we felt an immediate connection in wanting to work with Carly who welcomed us and took the time to chat with us at length. We were blessed that our hoped for Wedding date was available and so relieved that we were in great hands with Carly and Megan helping us make every detail perfect along the way of our planning. Marilyn worked with us to create an incredible cake and sweets while the head chef met with us during our private menu tasting day. Guests raved about the cocktail hour, service, table service, meals, and pretty much everything! My day-of-attendants might as well have been bridesmaids, too, as their warmth and kind assistance throughout the evening were much needed. I even got to perform with the band we hired on the stage for about 30 minutes which is a feature of the venue that makes The Carriage House especially unique. Everything about The Carriage House is absolute perfection. The only thing I wish is that we could go back annually for dinner to celebrate our gorgeous Wedding day memories every year! Thanks so much for everything, Staff at The Carriage House! - Sincerely, Sarah and Chris Mairs

Such a fairytale

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Rachel S

Josh and I got married on 10/24/15 at the Carriage House. Our wedding was the most amazing day. Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. I am so glad I chose the carriage house for my venue, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Everyone was so accommodating and... Read More wonderful and they helped make the planning process go so smoothly and stress free. The team at The Carriage House ensured that my vision for the wedding was brought to life and everything was absolutely gorgeous. We have only heard rave reviews about our day which spans from the food to the look and feel of the venue and everything in between. Thank you so much to Kristin, Kathy, and Megan for making my dreams come true!

A dream come true

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Christina G

Ever since I was a little girl I always dreamed of having that "fairy tale" wedding, and The Carriage House made that dream come true. From day one I knew this place would be the perfect fit for my wedding! The staff was exceptional from start to finish. The place is absolutely... Read More amazing, it took my breath away when I walked in for the first time. I am so happy I chose The Carriage House for my wedding! I went to tour 13 different wedding venues, and nothing compared to what The Carriage House had to offer. Everyone in attendance thought it was the best wedding ever! The food was out of this world. Cocktail hour offered many different styles of food that was great for all guests. We decided to add the martini ice luge to our cocktail hour, and that was the BEST decision ever! The dinner courses were great! Everyone was so stuffed, they could barely eat dessert, but once they saw the amazing presentation of desserts in the foyer, they continued to eat. We had our ceremony on premises and unfortunately it rained, so we were unable to get married outside, however, the inside ceremony space was just as gorgeous as the outside space (which was another selling point for me). I wish I could give more than 5 stars, because The Carriage House deserves more!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Toni F

My husband and I had our wedding at The Carriage House on September 2, 2017 and we can honestly say it was the wedding of our dreams! From our first initial walk through, they were so helpful and accommodating, and when it came down to the big day, they did NOT disappoint!... Read More Kristen and Megan were so helpful during our 10 month planning process, and were there every step of the way to answer all our questions and concerns. The food was so exceptional, that 5 months later our guests are still raving about it! They were super accommodating with our last minute concerns and worries. It down poured the whole day of the wedding and I was so upset that my vision of it outdoors was not going to happen. But from the second I saw how beautiful they decorated the foyer, all my worries disappeared. My 5 year old ring bearer had spilt watermelon juice all over his bright white button down, and within a half hour they had it dry cleaned and good as new! They also helped me plan a special surprise cake for my parents 30th anniversary during our reception. All of our guests have said that our wedding was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and we owe it all to The Carriage House. Thank you for making our day so perfect!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Megan V

On December 23, 2017, my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. We could not be more thankful to the Carriage House staff for helping us create the best day of our lives. Kristin and Megan were extremely helpful every step of the way. All the staff that took care of us... Read More that day had everything perfectly under control. Our guests raved about the venue, food, and atmosphere that was provided there. Thank you for making our Christmas wedding dreams come true. I have recommended this venue to everyone I know getting married because of the amazing people that we were able to work with during the planning process. We cannot say thank you enough for giving us the most perfect day!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Patti G

Our daughter’s wedding was 12/23/2017. The Carriage House was a beautiful venue for a once in a lifetime event. When visiting venues during the planning stages, my one concern was the food. The Carriage House delivered. So many of our guests complimented not only the... Read More beautiful venue but the amount and taste of the food. Weddings can be pricey in this day and age but The Carriage House helped us develop an evening that worked for our budget and still managed to impress all of our guests. Our daughter and son in law had the wedding of their dreams and The Carriage House staff played a huge part in making that happen!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Shawnnita M

The Carriage House helped me create the perfect Fairytale Wedding. Great staff, very attentive. Beautiful Venue.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Nicole C

Where do I even start?? Christian and I looked at a few venues prior to the carriage house but from the moment we walked in we both knew it was where we were supposed to get married, and we couldnt have been more right. From our very first encounter the staff was exceptional and... Read More beyond helpful. Megan, Kristin and Ellie were always there answering questions we had and just guiding us through to help plan our picture perfect day. They are true professionals in their field and they made wedding planning much less stressful, without them none of it would have been possible. I am so grateful to have worked with such an incredible team to give us the wedding of our DREAMS. From helping us to plan our perfect package, to the thorough and incredible tasting we had, the well organized rehearsal, and then our special day, everyone truly went above and beyond. The chefs are amazing and the food was EXCEPTIONAL, so much so our guests still mention it when we see them! No detail was overlooked, and to say it was a fairytale is an understatement, I still get chills when I think about how wonderful the Carriage House looked the day of our wedding. Thank you for helping to give us the wedding of our dreams on 4/8/2017. #LauriaLoveStory

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Katie H

If you want a dream wedding, the Carriage House is the place to have it. They provide so much with everything and in a reasonable price. Any time I needed something, they had it. The venue is gorgeous and people are still talking about how amazing our wedding was. I am a person... Read More who does things last minute, can be unorganized and the Carriage House staff made my wedding easy as can be. I was so impressed. The day of my wedding, whenever I turned around, someone was there asking if I needed anything, It was the fairytale wedding I always dreamed about!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 raechel s

WOW. I am still speechless about our wedding. We got married yesterday, and I could not wait to write this review. Kristin was amazing. Every email was answered thoroughly through out the whole process, she shows pride in her work and is very detail oriented (every brides... Read More dream), and really ensures your day is the best day of your life. Her team (Megan, Kathy, and literally everyone else) is unbelievable. YES UNBELIEVABLE. It was truly the best day of our lives. I do not know why anybody would get married anywhere else but here. Every guest raved about the food, service, the ambiance. It was a dream come true. I would recommend The Carriage House a thousand times over. Thank you for making our day PURE MAGIC.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Leah P

My husband and I were so impressed by the staff at the Carriage House. They truly want you to have the most beautiful wedding ever and they definitely want to make sure you are treated like royalty the entire night. I can't thank Kristin and Megan enough for all of their help... Read More during my wedding planning. They really love their jobs and it shows.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Jennifer C

Our wedding at the Carriage House was nothing short of perfect. The venue is beautiful, but the staff is what really made our experience so enjoyable. They make the entire process a breeze. I could not have done it without them. From the very beginning until the day of,... Read More everything was seemless.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kristin O

I do not even know where to begin -- there are not words to describe how incredible The Carriage House is! Megan, Kristin and the entire team made the planning journey fun, organized and easy. They were there with us every step of the way and made sure all of our questions were... Read More answered. They are pros! The Carriage House felt like home to us. We were truly able to customize it to reflect our personalities and style on our special day. The gorgeous outdoor ceremony space allowed us to have the wedding ceremony of our dreams. All of our 285 guests continue to tell us about how beautiful the venue was and how much they loved the delicious food. The bridal and groom suites allowed us to get ready in a very beautiful, comfortable and convenient space. The fact that Gourmet Italian and Luscious & Sweet Gourmet Bakery are affiliated with The Carriage House made the process of choosing our cake and rehearsal dinner venue that much easier. We knew that the high quality that The Carriage House delivers would proliferate in these associated vendors, and that was certainly the case. We could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding and want to thank the team from the bottom of our hearts for making it all so perfect. It truly felt like a fairytale!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Erica M

The Carriage House is an amazing venue. The staff was incredible, helpful, went above and beyond anything we asked for, our wedding was beautiful!! Definitely recommend !

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kristen K

Our wedding was a dream come true. Megan and Kristen were an absolute pleasure to work with and it is very apparent that they love what they do. They care about what the couples want and made it absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Michelle M

This place was perfect for our wedding day! Venue is gorgeous from the foyer, to the ballroom, it blew us away. The staff here were absolutely amazing. Not only on the days leading up to the event, but especially on the day itself! We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Chelsea M

Our wedding at the Carriage House was a dream come true. From the first time we walked in to the last day we walked out we were treated with the greatest hospitality. Kristen and Megan were absolutely amazing through the whole planning process. My husband and I wanted the... Read More popular date of 7/7/17 , therefore, we booked about 2 years in advance. Through those two years, Megan and Kristen answered every single one of my many questions and were very helpful. I cannot thank them enough for bringing my special day to life. It was everything I dreamed of and more. The venue it's self is just stunning. As soon as you walk in the foyer area takes your breath away. We had our wedding in the Savannah Ballroom and all of our guests couldn't get over how beautiful the venue was. and THE FOOD!!!!! Oh my, the food is AMAZING!!!! We received the greatest feedback on how delicious our food was from our cocktail hour to entree to dessert. Speaking of dessert, our wedding cake was stunning! I wanted a little special surprise on our cake and they were sure to make that happen. It was a cute personal touch that I really appreciated. The day of the wedding did not go quite as planned, but not at all due to The Carriage House and the staff. If anything, they made our day so perfect that the flaws with our DJ and Photographer did not seem to matter. I wish I could have a wedding every year here. When it comes time to renew our vows, we will certainly be coming back to the Carriage House. I highly recommend them for ANY event! I cannot say enough great things! We are so blessed and so very happy we chose The Carriage House for our wedding day! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kellyann L

My wedding was held at The Carriage House on July 29, 2017. It was a beautiful day and everything went perfect! Kristen and Meg were so organized and detailed from our first initial meeting, to the actual wedding day. They took the time to get to know my husband and I and truly... Read More gain an understanding of what we wanted. They always acted professional, returned our emails/calls promptly, and followed up with and answered all our questions. They took great care with all our personal items and returned them safely to us. The room and layout was set up exactly as we asked. The cake was beautifully designed and the food tasted wonderful. I have no regrets. Thank you for making my wedding so wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017

Where do I start? Everything as soon as you step foot on the grounds just screams: "BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT, CLASSY, DREAMY, and a FAIRYTALE." I HIGHLY recommend the Carriage House! During our search, we've seen a few places in North and Central Jersey and NO place compares to the... Read More Carriage House. Kristin, Megan, and the entire CH team, are simply amazing and completely hands on, to make sure you are at ease. We just had our wedding there, July 2017, and it was beautiful. Upon arrival, my wedding photographer and videographer was running late, and Megan had no issue of using my iphone to videotape us exiting the limo to head to the bridal suite to get ready. The little things go a long way and they did just that and beyond. They truly love what they do and it shows. Planning a wedding is stressful and costly, but the Carriage House team made it less stressful and on the big day it was beautiful. I can't stress enough of how they are sooooo accommodating and go along way to make sure you are happy. My family and friends keep telling me that my wedding is the BEST wedding they ever been to - not to brag lol, but seriously this place is gorgeous but the team makes it worthwhile. Priceless memories. Great wedding to embark on our journey of a lifetime.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Stephanie G

So happy we chose the Carriage House! The entire process was so easy. The staff were professional, friendly, and it was obvious they were amazing at their jobs! The food was great, the atmosphere was wonderful and they set up all the decorations I brought perfectly. On the... Read More wedding day they were present but not hovering. When I got a stain on my dress they were there immediately to help fix it. My wedding day was perfect and I would recommend the Carriage House 100%!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Dawn D

My entire experience at the carriage house- food, atmosphere, staff, and service was beyond exceptional. All of these combined created the wedding that dreams are made of. First of all, working with Megan, Kristin, Jamie, Carly, and Ellie made the process of wedding planning... Read More that much easier and less stressful. Talk about true professionals in their field. Megan and Kristin were so quick and efficient to respond to any emails and offered great suggestions to improve our guests' experience. They also worked very well with our vendors. Carly worked with us to create the perfect package that included all our wants at a price within our budget. Jamie was very instrumental during our food and cake tasting and selection meetings. Ellie was amazing! She ran our entire rehearsal and coordinated the events the day of. Ellie checked in on me constantly and as soon as I needed something, it was there! Our guests even complemented the beauty of Carriage house, the taste of the food, and the great service they received during the event. Trust me brides, if you are looking for a stress-free day and elegant affair, be sure to look at Carriage House. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Julia G

The Carriage House staff was incredible! They were on top of every single detail. Our guests all raved about the food and the venue--it's absolutely beautiful! We could not have asked for a more perfect day and a huge part of that is attributed to the Carriage House and their... Read More staff.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Keyana W

How do I even begin? Our wedding was on February 18, 2017 and it was the wedding of our dreams thanks to The Carriage House! Like I said, where do I even begin? We searched for tons of venues, it seems like, during our venue search and this was by far our favorite. We fell in... Read More love with the Grand Savannah ball room! Then, we fell in love with the staff more so! Megan, the director of event operations, is phenomenal. She should win an award or something! She was so caring and accommodating! Abby and Jenna were amazing attendants the day of the wedding, every time we turned around they were there asking if we needed anything! I could not imagine a better day! It feels so good to say that we had the wedding of our dreams and I owe that to The Carriage House! I can go on and on about every detail that I appreciate but I don't think there are enough characters! The food, the atmosphere, and the staff are all worth more than 5 stars! Thank you everyone at The Carriage House!!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jana M

My husband (still getting used to that word!) and I got married November 26th, and had our reception at the Carriage House. Kristin, Megan, and everyone else we worked with at the venue was so warm, welcoming, and extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to make our day... Read More perfect. They even snuck the piano into the grand ballroom while I was distracted during the father-daughter dance so my husband could serenade me! My husband contacted the venue with the idea, and they made it happen. Best surprise ever!! Not only is the venue is gorgeous, but the team set it up exactly as I imagined. The food was great and the cake was beautiful, and only $1 per person?? We loved our wedding, and we are so thankful to the Carriage House and all the employees for helping make our day beautiful and stress free! I can't praise Carriage House and the team enough!! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jessica S

We had our wedding 10.29.16 at the Carriage House in Galloway, NJ. It was the most amazing day of my life. The staff there were professional and courteous. I worked with Carly and Megan throughout the whole process and they truly work with you! All you have to do is just ask!... Read More We brought almost all our own decorations for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. A few days before the wedding we went through how and where we wanted everything set up. The day of our wedding came and when we walked into the venue it was perfect! All of our planning was put exactly how we wanted it. I will always recommend this venue to everyone, they really helped us have the most magical day!

Meet The Director of Sales

Kristin Neafsey

Kristin Neafsey has been the Vice President of Sales & Catering for The Carriage House since January 2016. She has worked for Icon Hospitality for over 12 years before becoming VP. While studying for her Communications degree at Stockton University, Kristin participated in the Walt Disney World College Program in the Spring of 2004. She worked at the Polynesian Resort and it is here she realized her love of customer service and providing the guests with a positive, memorable experience. In her spare time she enjoys participating in Community Theater, keeping fit, running and yoga.