Experience The Excellence/Call for $79.00 Package

Inspired by the grace and beauty of Southern plantations. From our private bridal suites to romantic balconies where the bride can toss her wedding bouquet in a picture-perfect setting. The venue’s new Bliss Wedding Package includes a lavish reception for as low as $79 per person.

Ballroom, Garden

25 South Pitney Road, Galloway, NJ (609) 748-2400

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Sarah D

The Wedding of our dreams would not have been possible without the flawless staff, fine cuisine, and spectacular environment that The Carriage House provides! My husband and I discovered The Carriage House by accident as we were recommended to look at a venue with the same name... Read More in Delaware which we quickly eliminated after finding the website for the unrelated Galloway property instead and fell in love with the photos we saw as much as with each other. When we first visited in person, we were just as blown away by the grandeur of the architecture, but then we felt an immediate connection in wanting to work with Carly who welcomed us and took the time to chat with us at length. We were blessed that our hoped for Wedding date was available and so relieved that we were in great hands with Carly and Megan helping us make every detail perfect along the way of our planning. Marilyn worked with us to create an incredible cake and sweets while the head chef met with us during our private menu tasting day. Guests raved about the cocktail hour, service, table service, meals, and pretty much everything! My day-of-attendants might as well have been bridesmaids, too, as their warmth and kind assistance throughout the evening were much needed. I even got to perform with the band we hired on the stage for about 30 minutes which is a feature of the venue that makes The Carriage House especially unique. Everything about The Carriage House is absolute perfection. The only thing I wish is that we could go back annually for dinner to celebrate our gorgeous Wedding day memories every year! Thanks so much for everything, Staff at The Carriage House! - Sincerely, Sarah and Chris Mairs

Such a fairytale

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Rachel S

Josh and I got married on 10/24/15 at the Carriage House. Our wedding was the most amazing day. Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. I am so glad I chose the carriage house for my venue, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Everyone was so accommodating and... Read More wonderful and they helped make the planning process go so smoothly and stress free. The team at The Carriage House ensured that my vision for the wedding was brought to life and everything was absolutely gorgeous. We have only heard rave reviews about our day which spans from the food to the look and feel of the venue and everything in between. Thank you so much to Kristin, Kathy, and Megan for making my dreams come true!

A dream come true

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Christina G

Ever since I was a little girl I always dreamed of having that "fairy tale" wedding, and The Carriage House made that dream come true. From day one I knew this place would be the perfect fit for my wedding! The staff was exceptional from start to finish. The place is absolutely... Read More amazing, it took my breath away when I walked in for the first time. I am so happy I chose The Carriage House for my wedding! I went to tour 13 different wedding venues, and nothing compared to what The Carriage House had to offer. Everyone in attendance thought it was the best wedding ever! The food was out of this world. Cocktail hour offered many different styles of food that was great for all guests. We decided to add the martini ice luge to our cocktail hour, and that was the BEST decision ever! The dinner courses were great! Everyone was so stuffed, they could barely eat dessert, but once they saw the amazing presentation of desserts in the foyer, they continued to eat. We had our ceremony on premises and unfortunately it rained, so we were unable to get married outside, however, the inside ceremony space was just as gorgeous as the outside space (which was another selling point for me). I wish I could give more than 5 stars, because The Carriage House deserves more!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Dawn D

My entire experience at the carriage house- food, atmosphere, staff, and service was beyond exceptional. All of these combined created the wedding that dreams are made of. First of all, working with Megan, Kristin, Jamie, Carly, and Ellie made the process of wedding planning... Read More that much easier and less stressful. Talk about true professionals in their field. Megan and Kristin were so quick and efficient to respond to any emails and offered great suggestions to improve our guests' experience. They also worked very well with our vendors. Carly worked with us to create the perfect package that included all our wants at a price within our budget. Jamie was very instrumental during our food and cake tasting and selection meetings. Ellie was amazing! She ran our entire rehearsal and coordinated the events the day of. Ellie checked in on me constantly and as soon as I needed something, it was there! Our guests even complemented the beauty of Carriage house, the taste of the food, and the great service they received during the event. Trust me brides, if you are looking for a stress-free day and elegant affair, be sure to look at Carriage House. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Julia G

The Carriage House staff was incredible! They were on top of every single detail. Our guests all raved about the food and the venue--it's absolutely beautiful! We could not have asked for a more perfect day and a huge part of that is attributed to the Carriage House and their... Read More staff.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Keyana W

How do I even begin? Our wedding was on February 18, 2017 and it was the wedding of our dreams thanks to The Carriage House! Like I said, where do I even begin? We searched for tons of venues, it seems like, during our venue search and this was by far our favorite. We fell in... Read More love with the Grand Savannah ball room! Then, we fell in love with the staff more so! Megan, the director of event operations, is phenomenal. She should win an award or something! She was so caring and accommodating! Abby and Jenna were amazing attendants the day of the wedding, every time we turned around they were there asking if we needed anything! I could not imagine a better day! It feels so good to say that we had the wedding of our dreams and I owe that to The Carriage House! I can go on and on about every detail that I appreciate but I don't think there are enough characters! The food, the atmosphere, and the staff are all worth more than 5 stars! Thank you everyone at The Carriage House!!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jana M

My husband (still getting used to that word!) and I got married November 26th, and had our reception at the Carriage House. Kristin, Megan, and everyone else we worked with at the venue was so warm, welcoming, and extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to make our day... Read More perfect. They even snuck the piano into the grand ballroom while I was distracted during the father-daughter dance so my husband could serenade me! My husband contacted the venue with the idea, and they made it happen. Best surprise ever!! Not only is the venue is gorgeous, but the team set it up exactly as I imagined. The food was great and the cake was beautiful, and only $1 per person?? We loved our wedding, and we are so thankful to the Carriage House and all the employees for helping make our day beautiful and stress free! I can't praise Carriage House and the team enough!! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jessica S

We had our wedding 10.29.16 at the Carriage House in Galloway, NJ. It was the most amazing day of my life. The staff there were professional and courteous. I worked with Carly and Megan throughout the whole process and they truly work with you! All you have to do is just ask!... Read More We brought almost all our own decorations for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. A few days before the wedding we went through how and where we wanted everything set up. The day of our wedding came and when we walked into the venue it was perfect! All of our planning was put exactly how we wanted it. I will always recommend this venue to everyone, they really helped us have the most magical day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole D

We had are wedding on October 7th, 2016 and we are sooo Happy we choose to have our wedding at the Carriage House!!! If you are in the process of looking for a venue look no further because you will not find a more beautiful place, with such an amazing and supportive staff,... Read More better then The Carriage House. We loved how helpful and accommodating everyone we worked with was. We also loved the fact that there were ways to adjust the day to how we envisioned it, all while working within our budget. We received many complements from our guests on how beautiful the venue is, as well as complements on how delicious the cocktail hour food and dinner was. We could not of asked for a better group of people to work with, on what is one of the biggest day of our life.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cassie T

The Carriage House exceeded all of our wildest expectations for our special day. The staff was extremely organized, professional and willing to do whatever it takes to make our wedding day perfect! The food was extraordinary and beautifully presented. Everything was above and... Read More beyond gorgeous and perfect! I highly recommend the Carriage House to any couple wishing to have the perfect venue that is stunning with a professional staff willing to make your day extra special. You will leave having the most incredible time of your life.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jessica M

The Carriage House was the answer to our prayers. After a huge disappointment at venue in Maine we came across The Carriage House. From the first phone call to set up an appointment Kristin was more than accommodating. She was informative, patient (with my 100s of emails) and... Read More just sincere about helping us make our wedding dreams come true. As soon as we walked through those double doors and we're greeted by a beautiful staircase we knew this was our place! The rooms are gorgeous .. all of them. Even the bridal and groom suits were breathtaking. We live 2 hours away so making sure that we could work together from far away was key. We relied on Kristin for so much. Our biggest concerns were making sure there was lots of food and for it to be not just good , but delicious. We were not disappointed. Our taste testing is still one of the wedding planning moments that is engraved in my mind. Everything we tasted was amazing and dishes we had never had. It was by far the hardest part of planning. If we could have we would have picked it all. Our family and friends still rave over how beautiful our wedding was and how much amazing food was offered. I can't say enough good and great things about The Carriage House. To this day we continue to enjoy its beauty. We even shot our pregnancy announcement photos there. We can't wait to take our annual trip to revisit where it all began. Thank you Kristin, Lorena and Kathy because of your hard work and dedication our wedding was real life dream come true!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Rachel S

The Carriage House met and exceeded all my expectations of a wedding venue. If you want a Southern plantation-style wedding in New Jersey, then you will not be disappointed with The Carriage House. It has all the charm and elegance that it promises. The team truly serves you... Read More through the entire process from your first consultation all the way through your wedding night. My husband and I were so humbled by how they waited on us all day and night. The food is amazing and the venue really "Wows!" your guests. Two thumbs way up all around. (9/18/2016)

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Jaclyn W

Absolutely the best experience! From day one, Carly and the rest of the staff helped us with everything and anything. We couldn't have picked for a better venue for our big day. Everything was perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Stacy C

The Carriage House is a fairytale come alive!!!! From the minute I checked out the venue, I knew it was the place for our wedding!!! Carly and Meghan made my day picture perfect! Everything was beautiful! The bridal suite, the groom suite, the ceremony, the cocktail hour and... Read More the reception was a dream come true!! I already told my husband that I'm renewing our vows here in twenty five years to relive our perfect wedding day!! Choose The Carriage House and you won't be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016

Our wedding was in August 28, 2016. The Carriage House completely blew us away with how beautiful and majestic everything was on our special day. Thank you to the carriage house and staff for making our wedding how I always envisioned it. Our wedding was definetly the wedding of... Read More my dreams. I will remember this day forever.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Bobbi M

Our wedding was small but beautiful. Carly, Megan and everyone in between were so kind, caring and went over the top to help make our day exceptional. From our 1st meeting to our taste testing to the final meeting and all the emails back and forth, we had a wonderful experience.... Read More Everyone and I mean everyone was so helpful and professional. We even liked when they let loose with us a little enjoying our stories or enjoying the moment as well. Our guests raved about the food and the cake as well as the beautiful atmosphere. I can't thank EVERYONE there enough for everything!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Anastacia V

I don't even know where to begin. The carriage house was the only venue we looked at and we immediately booked it. Since the day we booked to the nearly 2 years later wedding, everyone we came in contact with there was amazing! They are all about customer service and they truly... Read More care about making not only the bride and groom happy but all of their guests as well. I knew that I would have a beautiful wedding and that people would enjoy it but the comments we received from our guests, we would have never imagined. Every single person was blown away by the beauty of the carriage house, they said the service was exceptional, and the food and drinks were great. They also said if not the best, it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to! All my guests are still taking about the wedding 2 weeks later and are telling everyone they know about the carriage house and referring! I just wish I could experience the day over and over again!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kait H

If your looking perfect fairytale wedding, The Carriage House is that way to go. This was the first and only venue my husband and I looked at for our June wedding. From day one we fell in love with the stunning atmosphere and warm welcome from all of the staff. Carly and Megan... Read More were wonderful. They accommodated us in every way possible and the day was perfect from beginning to end. The Grand Savannah ballroom is simply breathtaking. Every since I was a little girl I imagined how I wanted my wedding to be and it exceeded my expections! The bridal and groom suites were a nice touch allowing us to take pictures prior to our inside cereomy due to weather. The staff takes care of every possible detail leading to a picture perfect night! Thank you so much to the staff of The Carriage House for making all my dreams come true!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Samantha P

The Carriage House staff and facility is the reason my wedding day ran so smoothly. From the food to the overall ambiance, this venue is so truly incredible. I would recommend anyone looking to book with th Carriage House. I would have not don my wedding any differently!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Amber L

We had an amazing experience with the Carriage House. If we did it all again, we would choose them again in a heartbeat. They were so helpful and friendly, the food was amazing, the venue is beautiful, & they made our wedding even more incredible. They have it down and they do... Read More it with grace.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016

Just had my daughters wedding here this past weekend... was like a fairytale!!! The place is beautiful, the food is great, the service was awesome. They pay attention to detail and are super accommodating!!! The girls that we worked with were fantastic.. can't say enough good... Read More things about this venue!!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Brittany S

The Carriage House was a bride's (and groom's) dream! The staff was everything we could hope for from planning to the day of. They helped us all along the way, even when I had stress dreams about what I could and couldn't have for my favors after I impulse bought them! Carly and... Read More Meghan were awesome! Carly even visited during our rehearsal dinner just to make sure everything was going as planned! The company and staff always went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was very special and exactly what we wanted. We truly appreciate their effort and hard work! I recommend The Carriage House 100x over!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

The venue was magnificent. So elegant. Our guests were so impressed. A few of our guests are chefs, and they along with us were very impressed with the food. I can not say enough about the staff. They took care of our every need. I have one more daughter that is getting married,... Read More and we are definately booking the Carriage House again.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Brian G

First and foremost, This place is WONDERFUL! My wife and I can not say enough about how great everything was. From the valet/greeters, all the way up to Julie & Kathy whom helped with the finer touches. They will go above and beyond to make your day just that extra special. My... Read More wife's dress did not have a bustle with a four foot train and getting dirty moving it around for pictures outside, Kathy and Julie both took a few minutes and created one which in my opinion was better than what the seamstress could have done! When you asked for anything, before you realized it, it was either there or on its way. We had friends and family come from all over to see us celebrate our day, and not a one left with a frown nor an empty stomach. The food was divine! There was so much you almost felt as if once you finished one plate here came another. The grounds are immaculate. The pictures online do not do this place justice. Speaking for both my wife and I, we could have started our lives together with the words "I do" anywhere. However, being here made it over the top for our first day as one. I hope my wife and I can come back in the future for other weddings as we would love to be back! Keep up the marvelous job EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Michelle C

The Carriage House was my husband and I's dream venue to get married at! It was absolutely amazing and gorgeous! We love all the staff that works there and Carly was so helpful and friendly! Everyone who attended our wedding had nothing but great things to say about the carriage... Read More house! Our dream come true!

Meet The Director of Sales

Kristin Neafsey

Kristin Neafsey has been the Vice President of Sales & Catering for The Carriage House since January 2016. She has worked for Icon Hospitality for over 12 years before becoming VP. While studying for her Communications degree at Stockton University, Kristin participated in the Walt Disney World College Program in the Spring of 2004. She worked at the Polynesian Resort and it is here she realized her love of customer service and providing the guests with a positive, memorable experience. In her spare time she enjoys participating in Community Theater, keeping fit, running and yoga.