Beaute Luxe

Beaute Luxe is your one stop shop for all your Bridal needs. Our team of artists provide hair and airbrush makeup services for you and all of your beautiful bridesmaids on your big day, and for your special boudoir shoot.

Chicago & Surrounding Suburbs (847) 620-9768

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 michelle p

I recently got married and heard about beaute luxe, and how amazing they are!! All i can say is they go above and beyond to accommodate and make you feel the best you can ever feel or look! From the moment i went in for my trial to the day off it was perfect!!!!!! Maria and her... Read More team ROCK!! Everyone getting married looking for the best should use them, i promise you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lisa K

Maria and her whole staff treated me and my bridal party like royalty. We were the focus the whole time. I have never felt so beautiful as I did on this special day. My bridal party felt the same way. They were amazed at the incredible hairdo's and makeup they received. Not only... Read More were they professional, but we all felt like best friends working together. They took the time with each girl and there was no rushing. My nerves for that day were put at ease because of Maria and team. She is the finest, most sweetest person who truly gives 100% in everything she does. She will not disappoint!! I cannot thank her enough.... and the world is a better place because of her.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Shannon S

Maria is amazing!!! She did my hair for my recent wedding at the Park Hyatt Chicago and I couldn’t have felt more beautiful! Maria is not only one of the kindest people you’ll meet but she’s so talented at hair and make-up. Maria was so accommodating when it came to the wedding... Read More trial. I had my first trial about 7 months before my wedding but decided to change my look a few weeks before my wedding. She was more than happy to fit me in for a second trial on short notice. Maria and her team came to the wedding venue bright and early to get all the girls looking their best. Everyone looked gorgeous and was happy with their service. I thought pricing was very reasonable as well. I highly recommend Maria for wedding hair and make-up!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Diana P

I found maria online through the knot. She was my first makeup consultation and i knew instantly she was who i needed for the big day. Not only was she so excited to make me look perfect but also in sharing in the moment with me. I was really nervous going in to find a makeup... Read More artist i would love because i have been doing my makeup the same way for a while with a lot of people telling me i should do it myself. But the minute i sat in her chair i knew i was in great hands. She made me calm and feel stunning! Ladies look no further for a beautiful look the day of!!! Xoxo

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Elenka L

I moved her for her recently and was referred to Maria for my hair, I am so happy I found her! She is my go To for everything! She did such an amazing job at my wedding! I received so many compliments! I never felt so beautiful before! I couldn't stop looking at how amazing I... Read More looked!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Marina S

Hair and makeup is very important for someone's special day! I am sooo grateful that I found Maria! She is such an amazing artist and her personoality is absolutely amazing she cares so much for everything to be perfect! Everyone looked so beautiful beyond words! Thank you so... Read More much Maria!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Elena Z

Maria and her team rock!!!! We had Maria, pia and Vanessa. They listened to my vision and conquered it. My girls and I looked sooooo amazing! Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Penny K

Mate and her team are absolutely amazing! I was referred to her by a friend and I am so grateful I found her! My bridal party looked exactly how I wanted them to look. If you are looking for very talented team, reach out to beauty luxe!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rebekah D

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Maria. She is responsive, detail oriented, and a pleasure to work with. The style(s) I have received from Maria are always exactly what I’ve requested. I’ve received many complements after seeing Maria! I will definitely be a return... Read More customer and will continue to recommend Maria!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jenna N

I first met Maria when I went in for a hair/makeup trial for my wedding. I immediately fell in love with her adorable salon and then her fantastic personality. She took her time and listened to me and offered her suggestions. I loved that before my trial she called me and tried... Read More to get to know me and my vision better and asked me to send her photos of styles I loved. When she was done with my hair and makeup I nearly cried. It was exactly what I had wanted and she didn’t need to change a thing. Her talent speaks for itself. I most most nervous for the makeup because I’ve been in 5 weddings and I’ve never felt good about the makeup I received, until Maria. She made me feel like a celebrity! I left that trial feeling incredible about myself and I can’t wait for her to do my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She’s been my regular stylist for cut and color since my trial and I’ve got my whole family seeing her now too. She also recently did my friends Wedding and all the women looked incredible. Maria is the most genuine woman and her talent is beyond words. If you a stylist with a heart as great as her talent, book with Maria! You will absolutely not be disappointed. She’s simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Tabatha K

I feel so blessed to have found Maria! The minute you meet her you can tell how passionate she is about what she does and how she truly wants you to feel beautiful the day of. Not only that, but she is so easy to work with and even went out of her way to call to check in with... Read More me to see if I needed any additional help for my wedding outside of my hair which she did not have to do! If you want an easygoing hair stylist who is passionate and a perfectionist - book Maria!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Nicole A

Maria is AMAZING! I could not say enough good words about her and her work! She is so sweet. Possibly the sweetest person I have ever met in my life. She takes direction well and she makes sure that everything is absolutely perfect and to YOUR liking. She treated my bridal party... Read More amazing as well. What I like the most is she does not try to overstep or disregard your inspirations or ideas like many other stylist. I would highly recommend her for weddings and normal hair care! You are always in great hands with Maria!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kristen G

The Beaute Luxe team is sensational and Maria is an absolute sweet heart, who was so patient with us and did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. She covered my tattoo and I couldn't believe the staying power after all the hugging and dancing I did all night! Everyone looked... Read More stunning <3

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Brooke A

Maria & her girls were an absolute DREAM TEAM!!! From first conversation to final product, Maria was an amazing partner on my wedding day. My hair and makeup both looked AMAZING (I wish I could attach pictures) and so did the rest of the girls. Some of my girls were particular... Read More about what they wanted (some like the natural look, some like very dark makeup) and Maria's team could accomplish it ALL! Not only are they amazing at what they do, they are truly kind, genuine people. Maria treated me like a princess - she took care of me from start to finish. She was patient when I changed what I wanted with my hair three times. She did my moms, mother of the grooms, and Grandmother's hair & makeup and they were so respectful to all of them. I had 9 bridesmaids and 4 additional who all got their hair and makeup done and they completed on time and each one turned out AMAZING! I could go on and on but I am in the wedding industry and I have so much confidence in Maria and her team that I will refer them to EVERYONE bride!!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Alina M

Maria did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my recent wedding! She was such a pleasure to work with, I cannot recommend her enough! She and her assistant also did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mom's, and flower girls. They were so organized the day of the wedding... Read More and everything went smoothly. Maria was great at communicating throughout he whole process and really took her time to make sure everyone amazing. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Laura E

The hair & makeup services we received from Beaute Luxe were great: Pia did our hair and Lexi did make-up. Both Lexi & Pia were creative and were willing to listen to our suggestions. They did an incredible job making me, my bridesmaids and my mom look flawless. They stuck to... Read More the schedule, however hair did take a little longer than we scheduled for, so make sure you have a little extra time built in for touch-ups! Nevertheless, they stuck around until everybody was completely satisfied with their look. I definitely recommend these two! Unfortunately, I took off two stars for lack of professionalism and poor customer service from Maria. The contract states that 40% of the balance is due at a pre-determined day before the wedding and the remaining 60% is due the day of. The hair and makeup trials were included in the contract balance, however, Maria told us that we needed to pay for the trial at the trial because "that is what they normally do" (which we weren't prepared for, but it wasn't a big deal and we did pay it at that time). Our wedding was on Saturday, and on Thursday night (10:15 PM) before the wedding, she calls me asking me if I can get her the final balance before Saturday. We cited the contract (the payment was not due until Saturday, and we had a busy Friday planned!), and ended up paying the final balance the day of the wedding, not including the trial that we already paid for. The morning after my wedding (Sunday, 9:00 AM) I got a phone call and text message from Maria accusing me of not paying the complete final balance (she did not properly keep track of our payments, and insisted that I owed her the amount of money that we paid at the trial). If you decide to go with Beaute Luxe, make sure you read the contract carefully and keep records of your payments! Also, be prepared for Maria to ask you to pay for the trial at the trial and to receive phone calls at completely inappropriate times. With that being said, their services really were great and we were very happy with how our hair and makeup turned out, I was just very surprised by the lack of professionalism from Maria.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Merissa M

If you are looking for someone to make your special day perfect Maria is the one. I eloped to Chicago from Louisiana and Maria did an excellent job of making everything stress free when it came to my hair and makeup. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup. She went... Read More above and beyond to make sure my hair and makeup were just what I wanted for my big day!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Eileen M

My makeup was amazing! Maria delivered exactly what I asked for! I looked like a bombshell and I loved it. My vision was to have a vintage inspired wedding and she delivered. My bridesmaids looked stunning and my mother looked amazing as well. Maria even stayed later to... Read More make sure my makeup was right after I put on my dress and she stayed for the professional pictures. The personal touches meant so much to us.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ashley H

Maria was absolutely fantastic! She made the entire wedding party look extravagant. Maria was very much involved throughout the entire process, even months leading up to the wedding. Maria made me, the bride, feel so special and made me look the best I ever have. She also made... Read More me look natural, which was important to me. I recommend Maria at Beatue Luxe to all brides out there! I love her and she truly loves what she does and that is to make brides feel and look beautiful in their special day!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dina G

Maria has been doing my hair for the last 10 years! She is amazing with hair and makeup. I love the salon and the staff is so pleasant and they really know how to take care of you. I would recommend anyone to see Maria!! Stop looking and call!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica P

Thank you Beaute Luxe! My wedding makeup was completely flawless! I got so many compliments on it! I will be recommending you for all my friends who are getting married

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarita S

I have been going to Maria for all my beauty needs since 2005. She's a dream to work with! I hired her recently for my wedding and I felt like a princess. I don't trust anyone else with my hair and makeup. Thanks Maria. You're truly amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lupita R

I had a great experience with Beauty Luxe!!!! I was such a procrastinator bride, and Maria tried her hardest to be available for my bridal party and I. She was so sweet and friendly. My hair and make up was absolutely amazing and my bridal party was very happy with her work.... Read More Thank you so much Maria for making my day awesome, and stress-free!! I definitely recommend her to all brides.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Marika B

Maria and her team a Beaute Luxe were a DREAM to work with! I felt like I had my own entourage. Maria is on point and knows the styles and trends of today's bride. She really captured the style and look that made me feel amazing! I will recommend her to all my friends!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kelly M

I had been skeptical to get a referral for a private salon and make up artist for my wedding...but WOW Maria and her team at Beaute Luxe were amazing. She gave me a gift that I will treasure forever. I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup. People stopped me and said how... Read More beautiful I looked--plus she was such a joy to work with on one of the most special days of my life!

Maria

I am a certified MAC Pro Makeup Artist &amp; licensed hairstylist. I am well versed in bridal, media, print, and fashion styling. As an accomplished beauty artist, I have the perspective to be able to find the natural beauty in every bride and take that natural beauty &amp; transform it to create any look. I believe every bride has uniqueness to them that should be brought out to accentuate their total beauty. My goal is to garner from every bride what it is that makes their beauty shine. Once I find that inner luminescence my goal is to bring it forward through their hair &amp; makeup for their big day.