The Farm at Eagles Ridge

Lancaster, PA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Weddings are magical at The Farm at Eagles Ridge in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. With an expansive 150 acres of private countryside, you are surrounded by ethereal beauty and pastoral settings at Eagles Ridge. Historic buildings provide appealing spots for indoor ceremonies and receptions, while the grounds offer plentiful outdoor options for your events.

The Barn. With a full capacity of 225 guests, the climate-controlled barn is an expansive and flexible wedding space. Lofty, exposed beam ceilings create a spacious feel. Large doorways and generous windows allow in abundant natural lighting. Rustic chandeliers line the ceiling, casting inviting shadows on the plank flooring. Guests can stroll out of the big barn doors onto the lawn to mingle.

The Ceremony Site. A quaint little nook by the lake is the site couples exchange vows at Eagles Ridge. An arbor lined with flowers or vines serves as the rustic altar. White folding chairs hold onlookers.

The Corn Crib and Courtyard. Rousing reception celebrations are right at home in the Corn Crib. This rustic structure is the pinnacle of vintage sophistication with strings of twinkling lights lining the high ceiling and exposed wood covering the walls and flooring. The Corn Crib opens out into a courtyard for added event space. The courtyard offers a fire pit for evening gatherings.

The owners of the Farm at Eagles Ridge will happily turn their pristine property over to you and your wedding party on the day of your event. Only one wedding takes place in a day at Eagles Ridge, so you have full use of and access to the entire venue.

Ceremony and reception events last up to six hours and reception only events last for five and a half hours. Access to the venue begins at 11 a.m. Your reception must end by 10:30 p.m. on weekends and 9:30 p.m. on Sundays.

The stone farmhouse houses the bridal suite and the groom's lounge. The wedding party will have full use of these quarters on the event day. You also have a one-hour rehearsal prior to your event. Parking attendants assist guests with on-site parking.

Up to 225 white ceremony chairs are provided for the wedding. For the reception, the Eagles Nest provides round tables in various sizes as well as rectangular tables. You also have use of 225 chiavari chairs for the reception.

Eagles Ridge has created a list of preferred vendors. You must choose your caterer and beverage service from this list. You must also hire a day-of coordinator to assist you on the day of your wedding. Couples are urged to consult the list for other services, but this is not a requirement. The preferred list contains tent rentals, decorating companies that will perform draping, rental companies, photographers, videographers and entertainers.

Candles are allowed in the barn if they are enclosed in glass containers. Fireworks and Chinese lanterns are prohibited on the grounds. You may use sparklers. Decorating is fine as long as the decorations do not involve the use of a ladder. If you want to hang high decorations, an insured vendor will need to perform the work.

Weddings at the Farm at Eagles Ridge promise to be once-in-a-lifetime events. The owners and management understand that couples are creating important memories and they want to help ensure that everything is flawless. Additional amenities are available with additional fees.

• Arrange use of the outdoor fire pit
  • Rent patio heaters for the courtyard
  • Reserve an overnight stay in the newlywed suite
  • Make special arrangements to set up early

The Farm at Eagles Ridge

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is nestled in the picturesque rolling hills of Lancaster County. Located just minutes from downtown Lancaster, the property features a beautifully restored 1820 stone farmhouse and a climate controlled barn perfect for your special day. Contact us for more information!

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

465 Long Lane, Lancaster, PA (717) 584-5179

The Farm at Eagles Ridge, Lancaster PA

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Janet R

For those of you who are searching for a rustic, elegant barn wedding, your search now ends! We highly recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge in Lancaster, PA. We so enjoyed working with Betsy Herr through the last year+. The very first time we saw the Farm, it was in the midst... Read More of construction….dust, drop cloths, floor wasn’t re-done and dirt everywhere, even weeds where the beautiful hardscape area is now. But we were impressed with the the venue and beautiful landscape and somehow, could see their vision of what the farm is today. We thought long and hard because we had another beautiful, rustic place in mind, but we decided to gamble on The Farm at Eagles Ridge. And boy did we get more than we thought in return! The Farm at Eagles Ridge is immaculate! It provided a beautiful backdrop to create my daughter's vision of the wedding she’s always wanted! We so appreciate all that Betsy did for us and also answering the barrage of emails that I’ve sent over time. There are lots of beautiful places to have weddings, but it’s always customer service that sets the good ones apart. The Farm at Eagles Ridge is definitely one of them and is top on our list. I encourage you to check it out, because you will be amazed! Janet Reimund

Beautiful Venue, Awesome People!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Aubrey R

o I cannot describe our wedding day as anything but perfect. My husband and I knew we would choose the Farm at Eagles Ridge immediately after we got out of our car upon our first visit. We had high hopes for an amazing wedding day, but we could not have imagined that it would be... Read More as great as it was. The grounds are beautiful, the facilities are impeccable, and Betsy and the Farm’s support staff was absolutely first class. They made the process of planning a wedding at their venue easy and fun, and the day-of staff helped to ensure everything went off without a hitch. None of the small details went unnoticed – from shuttling elderly guests around the property on a golf cart, to directing our vendors to the appropriate places, we couldn’t have asked for more. Our guests have not stopped telling us how beautiful the farm was, and how lovely the staff was!

An incredible experience

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Martha S

My husband and I recently were married at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. As we began planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a rustic farm setting that allowed us to find and bring in all of our own vendors. After a few google searches, The Farm at Eagles Ridge popped up and... Read More although they didn't have a website yet and there were only maybe two photos of the venue, I immediately contacted them. I promptly received a reply from Paige with additional information about the venue and an offer to come take a tour. We set up a tour and drove out to Lancaster to meet Paige. At that time the farm was still under renovations, but I knew immediately that this was the place where I'd have my wedding. We signed the contract that same night. It was the first and only venue that we toured. I can't say enough good things about the farm, it is beyond beautiful and is set back in the gorgeous rolling hills of Lancaster. The convenience of the farm house is fantastic, it provides a place to get ready as well as a place to spend the night. The farm is located near many hotels so it is convenient for out of town guests who need a place to stay. My experience working with Paige at the farm was incredible. She was so responsive and beyond helpful and answered every possible question that I could have thrown at her. She made me feel completely at ease. I would absolutely positively recommend the farm to anyone looking to have a unique, beautiful, memorable, rustic wedding.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lindsey S

As we reached the curvy driveway leading towards The Farm at Eagles Ridge, my grin was impossible to ignore. From the very start, I knew this would be a remarkable place. The driveway was lined with beautiful trees that would shout amazing colors during the Fall season, and... Read More just below that a sky high willow tree, one I was already picturing wedding photos being taken under. You could see the beautiful Lancaster horizon rich with color and beauty. As we all soaked in the scenery, we finally decided it would probably be a good idea to park the truck and introduce ourselves so we don’t come off as wedding crazed creeps! Just as we parked our truck, a woman with long dark hair and a smile from ear to ear eagerly ran up to introduce herself, it was Paige, and little did I know, this woman would become my right hand and more. She gave us a tour of the grounds; the beautiful stone Farm House which had all of its original architecture, a stone path that lead toward another house where my bridesmaids and I would hide while guests would be seated, then the pathway to what would eventually be our ceremony location. The dock has trees that hugged around it making a natural alter with a pond just behind it. As I walked toward the dock, I envisioned walking down the aisle. I could picture my guests looking at us during our vows and being able to soak in the view all around them, and if we were lucky, some of the wildlife as well. Our next stop was in front of the barn where we would have cocktail hour, keeping true to it’s natural roots, it even included a trough! It was finally time to view the barn, I was not expecting what I saw as the doors opened. To say the barn was beautiful is a deep understatement, it was breath taking and left me speechless. We walked up the original wood steps to a wide-open pallet of endless opportunity. The beams that we could wrap with drapery, three very large chandeliers that would give the perfect dim light to set the mood for a fun evening, large windows that invited you to take in the scenery. Everything was exceeding my expectations, and just as I thought it couldn’t get any better, our tour ended in the stone court yard and corn crib. There was a string of lights connecting the barn to the corn crib that would light our way from location to location, giving our guests endless options of where they could be during the reception. When I entered the corn crib and stood near the back wall and looked out at the landscape, it was then I felt the butterflies I had been searching for from the start. I could envision our entire wedding before me, I could see myself marrying the love of my life here, and lucky for me, I did. From the very first e-mail, to the last steps we took on the farms property, we were so very well taken care of. Paige was an angel in disguise when it came to planning our wedding, especially because we live two hours away. Paige would answer every single e-mail in a timely fashion, and she was filled with so much information and recommendations. She made sure any wish or desire we had, it would be fulfilled. When we had minor bumps in the road in regards to a vendor, she was on the phone with me immediately giving me advice and leading me toward the right direction. She was my eyes and ears and so much more. To simply thank her is not enough!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Nicole A

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at the Farm at Eagle's Ridge this past weekend. Words cannot describe the joy I had on my wedding day! The day was picture perfect, which made Eagle's Ridge look just like a fairytale. my breath was taken away when we pulling into... Read More the driveway .. Paige and Betsy were so fabulous to work with! They are so welcoming and accommodating. Even as busy as they are, they made time to make us feel like we were their number one priority every time we communicated (which was a lot!). They also recommended amazing vendors, who all worked perfectly together to make the night so special. I cannot thank Eagle's Ridge enough for making my dreams come true !! I hope I can go back soon, so that I can relive the day all over again. I am 100% recommending anyone interested in a rustic venue to Eagle's Ridge!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Katelyn R

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the first venue we looked at for our wedding and after meeting Betsy and seeing it in person we knew this was the place for our wedding! Betsy was so amazing to work with, so helpful in giving advice during the planning process and I always felt... Read More like she truly cared about what we wanted and that our wedding went perfectly! She didn't just think of us as just another bride and groom, she took the time to get to know us and made our day perfect! The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the perfect venue! I loved that we could have the ceremony and reception at the same place! Most of our guests traveled in from out of town and could not believe how beautiful the location and views were! I would not think twice about recommending The Farm at Eagles Ridge to anyone for their wedding, I cannot say enough wonderful things about the farm itself, Betsy, and her family!!! There are too many words to describe The Farm at Eagles Ridge, but the one that resonates is incredible. The entire property alone is so beautiful and elegant. But Betsy is what really sold the place to us. Betsy and her family are all amazing people who provided every service in their power to make sure we had the most incredible wedding. From the beginning of the whole process, my mind had a piece at ease because of the wonderful work she did. I am just blown away by how perfect everything turned out and of course I've married my sole mate, but I'd do it again for a chance to have it at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. If anyone is looking for the perfect wedding venue with the most amazing staff, then The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the place. The entire night went so smoothly and I was actually able to enjoy every moment rather than worry about every detail during the wedding. I am so happy with how amazing our wedding was and all of our guests were so complimentary of everything. The Farm at Eagles Ridge was such a fun spot to have our wedding! From the old farm house where we all got ready in the morning, to the corn crib, and barn! The farm is romantic and the backdrop is surreal. We are so glad we picked The Farm at Eagles Ridge for our once-in-a-lifetime event! Reed and I would like to thank Betsy and her family so much for allowing us to hold our wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. We could not have imagined our wedding at a more beautiful venue. The entire venue and property helped to make some truly gorgeous memories! Thanks again for all that Betsy and The Farm at Eagles Ridge staff did in helping to make our wedding day on October 21st, 2016 that much more special!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Rachel K

I saw this venue online about a year before I got engaged and knew that I needed this place to hold my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception when the time came that I would be getting married. I was in a different country when I got engaged and before I even got home, my mother... Read More booked an appointment with Betsy to meet her. I don't even think my fiance (now husband) and I were out of the car yet and we knew it was the place we would pick. The grounds were absolutely amazing. The hill that you have to go over on the driveway that looks down onto the property is literally breathtaking. We walked around with Betsy to the different ceremony areas, the different cocktail areas, and the reception area. It was the first place that we saw and I knew I wanted to get married here. We put a date on hold and booked it 2 days later. I mostly worked with Betsy during the whole planning process but did speak with Paige (her sister) a few times. They both were always very responsive with emails when I would ask them something which is key in planning a wedding. They both were SO friendly and very professional. When we would meet in person, I felt like I was talking with one of my friends with how comfortable they made me feel. They accommodated so much for us too which I wasn't expecting at all but Betsy always said, "It's your day, we'll make it happen". The grounds at the venue are amazing. Everything is VERY well kept. On the morning of the wedding while I was getting ready in The Farm House (which is my dream home), there was about 20 grounds crew getting everything ready. I am pretty sure a guy was going around picking up every leave too. There wasn't any weeds or dead leaves anywhere. It was beautiful. The Farm House offered SO much! I had an entire bridal suite for me and my girls to get ready in. Once it was my turn to put on my dress, I went into the "bride room" which was gorgeous! It had a huge silver mirror, a unique rug, and 1 chair in it. I got so many pictures through The Farm House since everything was so pretty. Also, so much natural light came in which made the pictures come out even better. The guys were able to hang out and watch TV and relax before the ceremony started too. There is a full kitchen so we brought a place in to caterer lunch which was good. The Farm House crew cleaned up lunch too so we didn't have to worry about that which was nice. I had my ceremony on the grounds in front of their pond. The trees at the end of October were beautiful and colorful. I had the cocktail hour in the Corn Crib area. It has a covered barn area in case guest wanted to hang out in there as well as strung lights throughout the area. Again, everything was well kept and the grounds were beautiful. I cannot say enough about the inside of the The Barn (the reception area). Everything is absolutely stunning. I had so many guests come up to me during my reception asking me how I found this place and saying, "This is the most beautiful wedding I have ever been too". Betsy and Paige had little details around the venue which made it unique and special then any other places I've been too. I could not recommend this place enough. It was an honor to be able to have my wedding at their location. I am SO thankful that I was able to have my wedding there. It you are reading this review, I would probably stop now and go and book an appointment with them. I promise you, you will not be disappointment. It is one amazing venue.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 James E

This venue is stunning. Our guests told us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they’ve ever attended. The minute we took the tour with Betsy we were sold. We were lucky to even get a date this year, as nearly every weekend was booked out. We ended up booking a... Read More Sunday night, and got a nice discount as a result. The ceremony by the pond made for amazing photographs. The farmhouse was ideal for getting ready beforehand. Honestly, I’m trying to find something to critique here and it’s nearly impossible. The only thing that slightly frustrated me was that the wedding couldn’t be longer. Our ceremony was at 3:30pm and we had to end at 9:30pm. Our guests were having so much fun everyone would gladly have stayed for a couple of hours longer. Betsy was so accommodating with our vision. She let me ride my Vespa down the aisle! And also let us covert the corn crib into a hookah lounge which was such a fun transformation of the space! You will not be disappointed should you choose to get married at the Farm at Eagles Ridge. I would say it is by far the best spot in all of Lancaster county, if not the entire state of Pennsylvania!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jamie M

It only took one visit to The Farm at Eagles Ridge to fall in love with the venue and to know that this was the only place where we could picture us getting married. Everything about this venue is beautiful, elegant, charming and perfect. The grounds are just simply breathtaking... Read More and well put together. Betsy and Paige have literally thought of everything a bride could possibly want and dream. We received numerous amounts of compliments from our wedding guest saying that this was the most beautiful wedding and venue that they have ever been to! We had the honor to work with Betsy over the past year and she made us feel like we were family. She was very responsive to emails and was always willing to give recommendations or point us in the right direction. We can't thank Betsy and the rest of the staff at The Farm at Eagles Ridge for giving us the most perfect and beautiful wedding! It was everything we could have every dreamed of and so much more.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Kristin L

This is an absolutely beautiful venue, and the people running it are just as beautiful! Betsy was amazing to work with throughout the whole process. She was incredibly patient with my crazy family, and she made sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. I would recommend... Read More this venue to any one!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 kim c

Before I was engaged my sister found this venue when she was looking for venues for her wedding. I fell in love. I knew right away this is where I wanted to get married. All the pictures were amazing, it fit our vision perfectly. The day after I got engaged, I was looking at... Read More the availability the farm had for 2015. I reached out within three days of getting engaged to set up a tour. Only problem, I lived 3000 miles away. Insert my parents, my pregnant sister and technology--we took the tour two weeks later. Even in the winter the venue looked amazing. After the tour, I called my mom and asked her honestly what she thought and if I should schedule tours with other venues. My mom said "no this is it, this is the one". At our wedding all of my guests were blown away, it was absolutely gorgeous. The grounds are so pretty. Best and easiest decision!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

If you're looking for a barn, country, landscape, or outdoor wedding, you will not find a better venue than the Farm at Eagles Ridge. My wife and I got married here this summer and everything was absolutely perfect. The planning, the people who work there, the stone farmhouse,... Read More the barn, the patio area, EVERYTHING was just beautiful and perfect. I really don't have anything critical to say. Our event went off without a hitch because of their staff, and every guests I talked to complimented us on our great choice in venue. Thanks so much, Farm at Eagles Ridge!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Laura L

I wanted a barn wedding and what better place to start than in Lancaster. The Farm at Eagles Ridge was just what I was looking for - elegant, rustic, charming, romantic, to name a few. It is truly a BEAUTIFUL venue with a gorgeous (renovated) barn, amazing patio and corn crib... Read More area, and stunning views of the lake. It's tucked away from the street so it feels intimate, which I loved. Many of our wedding guests said that our wedding was the best and most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! The Farm at Eagles Ridge definitely did not disappoint. It's a family run business and you can tell by the pride and joy they take in hosting each wedding. They truly care about your experience and want you to have the wedding you have always dreamed of. The farmhouse for the bridal party is amazing, and I have yet to hear anyone say that they would not want to live in that house; truly beautiful! One of the best parts of the venue is that while in the barn (reception) you can open the large barn doors out onto the large patio area, so guests can hang out outside during the reception and it allows for more space. Our guests loved this! If you are looking for a romantic barn wedding this is the place! Shout out to Paige at the Farm who helped with all of our wedding needs, she was fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Margaret S

The staff at Eagles Ridge and the venue are simply incredible. From the moment my husband and I stepped on site, we knew we had to get married there! They have truly thought of everything here, from little paved walk ways to get you from the ceremony to cocktail hour, to... Read More individual lights in the barn that shine down exactly on your table centerpieces. We had the most perfect day and would recommend this venue to everybody!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Evelyn S

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is amazing! Beyond words how beautiful the location really is. If you are looking for timeless elegance and professional this is it. Paige and Betsy are a dream come true, they anticipate what you need and have it available with flexibility and finesse.... Read More Thank you to the team at Eagles Ridge, you have given us an unforgettable event that we are still talking about months later!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Amy A

I highly recommend the Farm at Eagles Ridge! I had an absolutely amazing experience working with Betsy leading up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding. Betsy was accommodating, professional, and calm throughout the entire process. She responded to emails quickly to... Read More answer my questions and provide suggestions. The weather report was predicting rain for my wedding day and Betsy didn't blink an eye- she calmly provided my options and even offered for me to borrow the umbrellas she used for her wedding! Luckily, we didn't have any rain and the day went off without a hitch thanks to Betsy! My family and friends cannot stop complimenting the venue- its perfectly manicured landscaping, the peacefulness of the ceremony site, the convenience of the farmhouse to get ready in, the beauty of the barn... I couldn't even dream of a more perfect venue for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Katelynn C

"This is it!" were the first words my fiancé said when we arrived at the Farm at Eagles Ridge. The Farm is beautiful perfection with genuine Pennsylvania charm--a photographer's dream! From the moment we met with Paige on our tour it was like talking to a friend; she is so warm,... Read More kind, and genuinely interested in your dream wedding vision NOT selling the venue. If you are looking for an outdoor wedding venue in Pennsylvania--stop looking you found it! The freedom to choose your vendor team was a huge positive, and Paige gave us a fabulous list of recommended vendors that were fantastic to work with! Our photographer was in love with all the many photo spots the pond, the willow trees, the pink blossoms, the farm house, and many many more. Our guests were blown away by the location's beauty, elegance, and intimate quiet environment. The staff and owners go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is flawless and stress free, no matter rain or sunshine! We highly recommend the Farm at Eagles Ridge for both the quality of the venue and wonderful staff!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

I had my absolute dream wedding at the Farm at Eagles Ridge. Paige and her team are amazing to work with - so sweet, so kind, and just all in all really genuinely nice people. The venue is absolutely beautiful, with gorgeous options for both indoor/outdoor ceremonies, cocktail... Read More hour and reception. I loved having the bridal suite as an area to get ready before the wedding. The venue offers countless spaces for photos - there are cherry blossom trees, magnolia trees, tulips, grassy hills, farmland, ponds, seriously the list is endless. We were blessed with stunning weather and are just so, so grateful.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Jamie F

1,000 Times Yes! I really cant say enough about The Farm at Eagles Ridge and Betsy (owner). Craig and I were blown away the moment we drove up and saw the property! it was breath taking and beautiful and just what we imagined and hoped for. Betsy and her sister Paige are the... Read More owners and are doing such an amazing job. Betsy showed us around the grounds (the stone house, the pond, the corn crib and the barn) and we left that day with a potential date in mind and in Craig's mind "the place". I made him look at one more place and after that i knew the The Farm was the place we were meant to get married at. From day one working with Betsy was seamless, stress free and so easy. Betsy answered all my questions and emails very promptly and professionally. Craig and i love the natural, rustic beauty of the Farm. Our ceremony was by the pond and cocktail hour was in the corn crib and the reception was in the barn. I got so many compliments on hour gorgeous the venue was and i have to admit they were all right. The Farm is gorgeous. You really cant go wrong with this venue or with Betsy and Paige. If i could have every important event here i would, too by i live 2+ hours away. This place is hands down worth it.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Kelcie R

THIS VENUE! I am writing this so much later than I hoped to, but I cannot stress enough how fabulous the Farm is. From our very first day walking the property with Paige, Betsy and the rest of the Herr Family, we fell head over heels. Paige made every step of the process flow... Read More beautifully and effortlessly, even when I was a nervous bride. Our day could not have been any more beautiful, and the staff went above and beyond, in every way. I recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge a thousand times over. It truly was the BEST day of our lives, thank you all!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Ashley D

I struggled for MONTHS trying to find the perfect venue for our June wedding. I wanted a rustic setting with modern amenities, and most other venues just did not have that combination. That was, until we stumbled on the Farm at Eagle's Ridge. We visited this venue when it was... Read More only open for 4 months and it was already becoming one of the best venues in the area. We knew the minute we walked on the property that this was the PERFECT place! The barn was incredible - it was completely renovated with that rustic feel but with a industrialized/modern twist. And of course, heating/electric/running water (which most other barns don't have). The wide open spaces and tall ceilings were gorgeous. The corn crib outside and patio was an amazing touch that all of the guests were so surprised by. The weather was perfect, allowing us to open the barn doors and really create a special unique atmosphere. We held our cocktail hour on the greens in between the barn and farmhouse and the scenery just cannot be beat. The lake provides gorgeous pictures and the space is so big to accommodate a large number of guests. The farmhouse is so special and decorated gorgeously. As it comes with the rental of the property, it is the perfect place for the bride to get ready. There is a second story suite that allows for hair/makeup and huge mirrors for great pictures of getting dressed. We chose to stay on the third floor bridal suite and we could not recommend it more. It was a perfect oasis that we could retreat to after the wedding was over and guests left. It is decorated beautifully, along with the rest of the house, and creates an incredible memory. Our bridal party did surprise us by decorating the room with flower petals, candles and champagne - so something to definitely keep in mind! I HIGHLY recommend this venue and I am desperately trying to find another reason to have a party and have it at the farm!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Whitney N

I can't say enough about this venue. Simply the best. On our wedding day last Saturday, from the second we arrived until hours after we left, Paige & Betsy worked constantly to make our dream come alive (with smiles on their faces the whole time!). It was perfect. We did not... Read More have one hiccup. It wasn't just our big day though, they were beyond organized & helpful every step of the way, and always responded quickly & thoroughly. I have nothing but praise for the way the conduct their business, and am so thankful we were lucky enough to get married here. And the venue itself is simply amazing. From the spacious farmhouse we got ready in (makeup, hair, the whole 9 yards, and the guys took over the first floor -- plenty of room) to the beautiful ceremony site, pond and all, to the corn crib and patio for cocktail hour (fire pit optional, highly recommend), to the remarkable rustic barn, it was truly breathtaking. You don't even have to decorate and it would still be gorgeous. Our pictures are stunning. Brad and I are still thrilled. If we got married again we wouldn't change a single thing. No wonder Vogue rated The Farm at Eagles Ridge one of the top barn venues in the country, they truly went above and beyond all of our expectations. Can we do it again?! Thanks for everything ladies. You made our favorite day so special, we are so grateful.

Beautiful Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Megan L

The Farm is by far one of the most beautiful venues in Lancaster, PA to get married! There are so many different features offered! Our wedding day was more then perfect because of it being at the Farm at Eagles Ridge. Paige was more then a pleasure to work with! She was quickly... Read More responsive and made sure I was happy with everything for our special day. She had back up plans ready in case the weather didn't work out in our favor. The Farm house was an amazing and relaxing place for me and our bridal party to get ready. It was very welcoming and clean! The ceremony site was more then memorable! The different locations on the farm are more then perfect for photographs! Our photographer was so happy with all of the different places to take photographs! The only down fall of the farm is it was a bit pricey. Ceremony chairs were not included in the rental price of the venue and we wish they would have been! To us it was well worth it having our wedding at the farm! Any bride would be more then pleased getting married here!

Magical day at the Farm

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Aslyn G

My husband and I got married here in October 2015. We loved working with Paige; she was very kind, friendly, organized, and ready to meet our specific needs. She was genuinely excited about our day and really cared for us, which made our interactions special. We had to switch to... Read More plan B because of rain, and moving the ceremony inside the barn, with the cocktail hour outside in a tent, was so beautiful and intimate. I had an aisle to walk down and having 225 guests didn't feel crowded! The reception did not feel crowded even with having 2 buffet lines, DJ, dessert table, and spacious dance floor. The farmhouse was so beautiful to get ready in (we paid to get in an hour earlier); also a great place for the bridal party to hang while we got our intimate pictures. It was a magical day at the Farm and I highly recommend the venue!!!

BEST IN LANCASTER!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Amy B

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is so beautiful and one of the best wedding venues in Lancaster County. We worked mainly with Paige in our wedding planning process and she was such a pleasure! She accommodated many visits to the farm as I had my family visiting out of state to see... Read More venues. I knew before I was even engaged this was the place I wanted to have my reception and I am so thankful it was available for our date! The bridal suite is gorgeous, the grounds are well kept, and the barn is stunning. I love that they continue to update and add new features regularly to make it even better. They are committed to their clients and I would recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge to anyone wanting a rustic, but elegant feel to their day!