The Farm at Eagles Ridge

Lancaster, PA

About the Farm at Eagles Ridge

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is nestled in the picturesque rolling hills of Lancaster County. Located just minutes from downtown Lancaster, the property features a beautifully restored 1820 stone farmhouse and a climate controlled barn perfect for your special day. Contact us for more information.

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

465 Long Lane, Lancaster, PA (717) 584-5179

The Farm at Eagles Ridge, Lancaster PA

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Janet R

For those of you who are searching for a rustic, elegant barn wedding, your search now ends! We highly recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge in Lancaster, PA. We so enjoyed working with Betsy Herr through the last year+. The very first time we saw the Farm, it was in the midst... Read More of construction….dust, drop cloths, floor wasn’t re-done and dirt everywhere, even weeds where the beautiful hardscape area is now. But we were impressed with the the venue and beautiful landscape and somehow, could see their vision of what the farm is today. We thought long and hard because we had another beautiful, rustic place in mind, but we decided to gamble on The Farm at Eagles Ridge. And boy did we get more than we thought in return! The Farm at Eagles Ridge is immaculate! It provided a beautiful backdrop to create my daughter's vision of the wedding she’s always wanted! We so appreciate all that Betsy did for us and also answering the barrage of emails that I’ve sent over time. There are lots of beautiful places to have weddings, but it’s always customer service that sets the good ones apart. The Farm at Eagles Ridge is definitely one of them and is top on our list. I encourage you to check it out, because you will be amazed! Janet Reimund

Beautiful Venue, Awesome People!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Aubrey R

o I cannot describe our wedding day as anything but perfect. My husband and I knew we would choose the Farm at Eagles Ridge immediately after we got out of our car upon our first visit. We had high hopes for an amazing wedding day, but we could not have imagined that it would be... Read More as great as it was. The grounds are beautiful, the facilities are impeccable, and Betsy and the Farm’s support staff was absolutely first class. They made the process of planning a wedding at their venue easy and fun, and the day-of staff helped to ensure everything went off without a hitch. None of the small details went unnoticed – from shuttling elderly guests around the property on a golf cart, to directing our vendors to the appropriate places, we couldn’t have asked for more. Our guests have not stopped telling us how beautiful the farm was, and how lovely the staff was!

An incredible experience

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Martha S

My husband and I recently were married at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. As we began planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a rustic farm setting that allowed us to find and bring in all of our own vendors. After a few google searches, The Farm at Eagles Ridge popped up and... Read More although they didn't have a website yet and there were only maybe two photos of the venue, I immediately contacted them. I promptly received a reply from Paige with additional information about the venue and an offer to come take a tour. We set up a tour and drove out to Lancaster to meet Paige. At that time the farm was still under renovations, but I knew immediately that this was the place where I'd have my wedding. We signed the contract that same night. It was the first and only venue that we toured. I can't say enough good things about the farm, it is beyond beautiful and is set back in the gorgeous rolling hills of Lancaster. The convenience of the farm house is fantastic, it provides a place to get ready as well as a place to spend the night. The farm is located near many hotels so it is convenient for out of town guests who need a place to stay. My experience working with Paige at the farm was incredible. She was so responsive and beyond helpful and answered every possible question that I could have thrown at her. She made me feel completely at ease. I would absolutely positively recommend the farm to anyone looking to have a unique, beautiful, memorable, rustic wedding.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Laura F

My new husband and I just got married here this past Saturday, 10/14/17, and this place is, hands down, the most amazing venue in the Lancaster area! If you're looking for the most perfect barn venue, with some dressed up (but still rustic) charm, this is THE place! The Farm was... Read More the first venue we looked at when we got engaged close to 2 years ago now, and we knew from the moment we pulled in the driveway that this was the place we were getting married. The scenery is vast and beautiful, while still feeling intimate, since they only host one event at a time. The barn is climate controlled, while still having an old, rustic charm; we barely did any decorating inside the barn outside of centerpieces because it's such a beautiful space all on its own! From the string lights over the corn crib/patio area leading into the barn, to the large fields of green next to a beautiful lake and dock, the gorgeous scenery at this place never seems to end. The stone farmhouse was absolutely perfect for getting ready the day of the wedding; we had sandwich trays delivered for lunch, and all of the ladies got ready upstairs in the beautiful suites on the second floor, while the fellas got ready downstairs, which made taking photos of us all getting ready really easy for our photographer. We worked with Betsy Herr-Montgomery from beginning to end, and she was absolutely fabulous to work with! Super professional, friendly, and quick to get back to us whenever we had questions (especially in the 2 weeks leading up to the wedding when we were running around like crazy!). It's also very clear that Betsy genuinely loves her job; she puts her heart and soul into this place, and into each event that she helps plan here. She made Joe and I feel so welcome from the moment we met, and was sincerely excited to host our wedding at her venue. And while yes, the Farm is a little more expensive than other "similar" venues in the area, it's well worth the extra money – you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kate W

Our experience with the Farm at Eagles Ridge was simply amazing. Paige and Betsy were very professional, responsive, and easy to work with. They provided a lot of assistance throughout the planning process and helped bring everything together seamlessly. The venue is gorgeous,... Read More and really did not require extra decor to be simply stunning. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful both the ceremony site (outdoors by the pond) and the reception in the corn crib/barn were. Everything about the day was perfect.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kendra W

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was simply the most beautiful venue my husband and I ever saw. We had to book it for our day no doubt after seeing all the greenery and endless possibilities of where to have your ceremony and reception on site were awesome. Paige was so personable and... Read More kind to work with. She was always welcoming giving tours to our families time and time again. The list of wedding vendors they had to choose from made the planning process so easy. The day of the barn and outdoor florals spoke for themselves and was simply beautiful. Our families and friends said the whole Farm team put everything together with such ease and were working hard to coordinate the whole night and my husband and I had the best time ever. I would highly recommend the Farm at Eagles Ridge it is such beautiful rustic elegance.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Marissa S

There are no words to describe how amazing the farm was for the day of our wedding. We were lucky enough to work with Paige, and within seconds of meeting her and seeing the farm, my husband and I knew we had found our venue. Paige was kind, courteous, went over things in... Read More great detail, and answered all of our questions. The farm speaks for itself with it's beauty, and it really is remarkable that this venue is a family run operation. The small details and attention we received were above and beyond, and we felt so lucky to be able to be married there. The day went off without any issues! It ended up raining a little on the day, but days before we had planned a beautiful tent to host our cocktail hour that our guests loved, and as did we. We would recommend the farm to anyone and especially Paige! Thank you guys for making our dream wedding come to life!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Caitlin O

The Farm at Eagles Ridge will always live in my heart. I am so happy it was apart of the happiest day of my life thus far. Paige Flowers was bright and friendly the moment we met her and she felt like a friend at the end of the process. She is a warm, caring, genuine person and... Read More my husband and I think the world of her and her business. This was the first venue my husband and I saw and we fell in love. We visited 2 other locations that day and everything felt flat and uninspired. I wanted something rustic yet chic and refined and that's exactly what The Farm at Eagles Ridge provides. I knew I wanted numerous outdoor photos; the venue is impeccable. We went there for our final walk through and witnessed the labor they take to keep the grounds beautiful and clean. I cannot recommend this venue enough. Paige was so easy to work with, they gave us helpful advice any time we needed it. We were given a helpful list of possible vendors and each one I chose was amazing. I had the perfect wedding day at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. The farmhouse where we got ready was so beautiful, all my guests and my entire bridal party was so impressed with every detail of The Farm. I want everyone I know now to get married there so we can go back! Thank you eternally from the bottom of our hearts for the most perfect day at the most perfect place.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Bianca B

Hands down, amazing venue. It was on the higher end of our budget, but it was absolutely worth it. It checked all the boxes for us and more with being quiet and secluded, but also near a downtown area and being a gorgeous farm venue with lots of amenities. Both Betsy and Paige... Read More were very responsive, organized, and easy to work with. We had a long engagement and they both let us see the venue again after our initial walk through so we could plan out décor and see what the venue would look like when we would get married. Their blog was a great resource while planning décor as well and getting ideas. The Farm gave us a list of recommended vendors, but we were open to choose whomever for the most part. We needed to choose from their list of caterers, but that list was fairly robust. They also require a Day of Coordinator, though we were planning to have a coordinator regardless. Our only issue was there was only one vendor that could hang the drapes and it was a bit overpriced in our opinion. Overall, the venue was a big reason why we felt our wedding was exactly what we wanted and a success.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Gabriella C

* Written by Gabby C. * My then fiancé, now husband and I made our way out to Lancaster last summer to check out a few venues in the area. The moment we arrived at The Farm at Eagles Ridge, I said to him “Now THIS is what I’m talking about”. I had seen a handful of venues with... Read More my mom and nothing made me feel the way I did at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. From the ceremony locations (we did ours by the dock) to the Stone House, to the Barn, it’s simply the most beautiful venue I’ve ever been to. The Stone House was actually a big selling point for us. On your wedding day, you spend almost as much time getting ready as you do actually getting married and enjoying your reception. I fell in love with the idea of being surrounded by my family and girlfriends in such a beautiful and comfortable space while we all got ready. Everything at the Farm is so beautifully maintained and you can tell that Betsy and Paige take their business very seriously. Betsy was such a joy to work with. She immediately felt like a friend and guided us through all the extra steps that arise when you’re planning a wedding from far away. She was so gracious every time I wanted to come visit before the wedding and answered all our emails so promptly and professionally. Betsy – we cannot thank you enough. We’re already trying to figure out how to throw ourselves another wedding (one year anniversary party?) at the Farm.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Meredith N

What a beautiful venue! All of our guests were blown away. Betsy was wonderful to work with, and so helpful in answering my questions and making sure everything was set up exactly as I wanted. You can't go wrong with this location- the perfect combination of rustic glamour!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Lindsay W

Lovely.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Samantha S

Finding a venue like the Farm at Eagles Ridge is like finding a needle in a haystack. It is the most picturesque location, and the photo opportunities are endless from the farmhouse where you get ready, to the various ceremony sites, the corn crib, the corn fields, the treeline,... Read More the water trough, the BARN! Really, I could go on. Even our photographer said it was probably her favorite place to shoot. Our wedding looked like it came out of a magazine, (or your dream wedding pinterest board). Thankfully there was no rain on our wedding day. However, when looking at venues my biggest concern was finding a place with a beautiful back up ceremony location in case of bad weather. Everywhere I went before the Farm was terrible. Eagles Ridge had TWO amazing rain locations. That was probably when I realized it was a done deal. We had the pleasure of working with Betsy. Her hospitality was impeccable. Her and her sister, Paige have literally thought of everything for this venue. There is even an awesome bridal suite on the top floor of the farmhouse. I am so grateful for how helpful Betsy was throughout the planning process with answering questions and accommodating our needs. If I did it all over again I would not change a thing. Actually, one of the first things my husband and I talked about when we finally got alone after the wedding was that we wished we could have experienced being guests at our own wedding. Honestly, it is such a lovely place. We are hoping that one day we get invited back as guests!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lindsey S

As we reached the curvy driveway leading towards The Farm at Eagles Ridge, my grin was impossible to ignore. From the very start, I knew this would be a remarkable place. The driveway was lined with beautiful trees that would shout amazing colors during the Fall season, and... Read More just below that a sky high willow tree, one I was already picturing wedding photos being taken under. You could see the beautiful Lancaster horizon rich with color and beauty. As we all soaked in the scenery, we finally decided it would probably be a good idea to park the truck and introduce ourselves so we don’t come off as wedding crazed creeps! Just as we parked our truck, a woman with long dark hair and a smile from ear to ear eagerly ran up to introduce herself, it was Paige, and little did I know, this woman would become my right hand and more. She gave us a tour of the grounds; the beautiful stone Farm House which had all of its original architecture, a stone path that lead toward another house where my bridesmaids and I would hide while guests would be seated, then the pathway to what would eventually be our ceremony location. The dock has trees that hugged around it making a natural alter with a pond just behind it. As I walked toward the dock, I envisioned walking down the aisle. I could picture my guests looking at us during our vows and being able to soak in the view all around them, and if we were lucky, some of the wildlife as well. Our next stop was in front of the barn where we would have cocktail hour, keeping true to it’s natural roots, it even included a trough! It was finally time to view the barn, I was not expecting what I saw as the doors opened. To say the barn was beautiful is a deep understatement, it was breath taking and left me speechless. We walked up the original wood steps to a wide-open pallet of endless opportunity. The beams that we could wrap with drapery, three very large chandeliers that would give the perfect dim light to set the mood for a fun evening, large windows that invited you to take in the scenery. Everything was exceeding my expectations, and just as I thought it couldn’t get any better, our tour ended in the stone court yard and corn crib. There was a string of lights connecting the barn to the corn crib that would light our way from location to location, giving our guests endless options of where they could be during the reception. When I entered the corn crib and stood near the back wall and looked out at the landscape, it was then I felt the butterflies I had been searching for from the start. I could envision our entire wedding before me, I could see myself marrying the love of my life here, and lucky for me, I did. From the very first e-mail, to the last steps we took on the farms property, we were so very well taken care of. Paige was an angel in disguise when it came to planning our wedding, especially because we live two hours away. Paige would answer every single e-mail in a timely fashion, and she was filled with so much information and recommendations. She made sure any wish or desire we had, it would be fulfilled. When we had minor bumps in the road in regards to a vendor, she was on the phone with me immediately giving me advice and leading me toward the right direction. She was my eyes and ears and so much more. To simply thank her is not enough!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Nicole A

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at the Farm at Eagle's Ridge this past weekend. Words cannot describe the joy I had on my wedding day! The day was picture perfect, which made Eagle's Ridge look just like a fairytale. my breath was taken away when we pulling into... Read More the driveway .. Paige and Betsy were so fabulous to work with! They are so welcoming and accommodating. Even as busy as they are, they made time to make us feel like we were their number one priority every time we communicated (which was a lot!). They also recommended amazing vendors, who all worked perfectly together to make the night so special. I cannot thank Eagle's Ridge enough for making my dreams come true !! I hope I can go back soon, so that I can relive the day all over again. I am 100% recommending anyone interested in a rustic venue to Eagle's Ridge!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Katelyn R

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the first venue we looked at for our wedding and after meeting Betsy and seeing it in person we knew this was the place for our wedding! Betsy was so amazing to work with, so helpful in giving advice during the planning process and I always felt... Read More like she truly cared about what we wanted and that our wedding went perfectly! She didn't just think of us as just another bride and groom, she took the time to get to know us and made our day perfect! The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the perfect venue! I loved that we could have the ceremony and reception at the same place! Most of our guests traveled in from out of town and could not believe how beautiful the location and views were! I would not think twice about recommending The Farm at Eagles Ridge to anyone for their wedding, I cannot say enough wonderful things about the farm itself, Betsy, and her family!!! There are too many words to describe The Farm at Eagles Ridge, but the one that resonates is incredible. The entire property alone is so beautiful and elegant. But Betsy is what really sold the place to us. Betsy and her family are all amazing people who provided every service in their power to make sure we had the most incredible wedding. From the beginning of the whole process, my mind had a piece at ease because of the wonderful work she did. I am just blown away by how perfect everything turned out and of course I've married my sole mate, but I'd do it again for a chance to have it at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. If anyone is looking for the perfect wedding venue with the most amazing staff, then The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the place. The entire night went so smoothly and I was actually able to enjoy every moment rather than worry about every detail during the wedding. I am so happy with how amazing our wedding was and all of our guests were so complimentary of everything. The Farm at Eagles Ridge was such a fun spot to have our wedding! From the old farm house where we all got ready in the morning, to the corn crib, and barn! The farm is romantic and the backdrop is surreal. We are so glad we picked The Farm at Eagles Ridge for our once-in-a-lifetime event! Reed and I would like to thank Betsy and her family so much for allowing us to hold our wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. We could not have imagined our wedding at a more beautiful venue. The entire venue and property helped to make some truly gorgeous memories! Thanks again for all that Betsy and The Farm at Eagles Ridge staff did in helping to make our wedding day on October 21st, 2016 that much more special!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Rachel K

I saw this venue online about a year before I got engaged and knew that I needed this place to hold my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception when the time came that I would be getting married. I was in a different country when I got engaged and before I even got home, my mother... Read More booked an appointment with Betsy to meet her. I don't even think my fiance (now husband) and I were out of the car yet and we knew it was the place we would pick. The grounds were absolutely amazing. The hill that you have to go over on the driveway that looks down onto the property is literally breathtaking. We walked around with Betsy to the different ceremony areas, the different cocktail areas, and the reception area. It was the first place that we saw and I knew I wanted to get married here. We put a date on hold and booked it 2 days later. I mostly worked with Betsy during the whole planning process but did speak with Paige (her sister) a few times. They both were always very responsive with emails when I would ask them something which is key in planning a wedding. They both were SO friendly and very professional. When we would meet in person, I felt like I was talking with one of my friends with how comfortable they made me feel. They accommodated so much for us too which I wasn't expecting at all but Betsy always said, "It's your day, we'll make it happen". The grounds at the venue are amazing. Everything is VERY well kept. On the morning of the wedding while I was getting ready in The Farm House (which is my dream home), there was about 20 grounds crew getting everything ready. I am pretty sure a guy was going around picking up every leave too. There wasn't any weeds or dead leaves anywhere. It was beautiful. The Farm House offered SO much! I had an entire bridal suite for me and my girls to get ready in. Once it was my turn to put on my dress, I went into the "bride room" which was gorgeous! It had a huge silver mirror, a unique rug, and 1 chair in it. I got so many pictures through The Farm House since everything was so pretty. Also, so much natural light came in which made the pictures come out even better. The guys were able to hang out and watch TV and relax before the ceremony started too. There is a full kitchen so we brought a place in to caterer lunch which was good. The Farm House crew cleaned up lunch too so we didn't have to worry about that which was nice. I had my ceremony on the grounds in front of their pond. The trees at the end of October were beautiful and colorful. I had the cocktail hour in the Corn Crib area. It has a covered barn area in case guest wanted to hang out in there as well as strung lights throughout the area. Again, everything was well kept and the grounds were beautiful. I cannot say enough about the inside of the The Barn (the reception area). Everything is absolutely stunning. I had so many guests come up to me during my reception asking me how I found this place and saying, "This is the most beautiful wedding I have ever been too". Betsy and Paige had little details around the venue which made it unique and special then any other places I've been too. I could not recommend this place enough. It was an honor to be able to have my wedding at their location. I am SO thankful that I was able to have my wedding there. It you are reading this review, I would probably stop now and go and book an appointment with them. I promise you, you will not be disappointment. It is one amazing venue.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 James E

This venue is stunning. Our guests told us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they’ve ever attended. The minute we took the tour with Betsy we were sold. We were lucky to even get a date this year, as nearly every weekend was booked out. We ended up booking a... Read More Sunday night, and got a nice discount as a result. The ceremony by the pond made for amazing photographs. The farmhouse was ideal for getting ready beforehand. Honestly, I’m trying to find something to critique here and it’s nearly impossible. The only thing that slightly frustrated me was that the wedding couldn’t be longer. Our ceremony was at 3:30pm and we had to end at 9:30pm. Our guests were having so much fun everyone would gladly have stayed for a couple of hours longer. Betsy was so accommodating with our vision. She let me ride my Vespa down the aisle! And also let us covert the corn crib into a hookah lounge which was such a fun transformation of the space! You will not be disappointed should you choose to get married at the Farm at Eagles Ridge. I would say it is by far the best spot in all of Lancaster county, if not the entire state of Pennsylvania!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jamie M

It only took one visit to The Farm at Eagles Ridge to fall in love with the venue and to know that this was the only place where we could picture us getting married. Everything about this venue is beautiful, elegant, charming and perfect. The grounds are just simply breathtaking... Read More and well put together. Betsy and Paige have literally thought of everything a bride could possibly want and dream. We received numerous amounts of compliments from our wedding guest saying that this was the most beautiful wedding and venue that they have ever been to! We had the honor to work with Betsy over the past year and she made us feel like we were family. She was very responsive to emails and was always willing to give recommendations or point us in the right direction. We can't thank Betsy and the rest of the staff at The Farm at Eagles Ridge for giving us the most perfect and beautiful wedding! It was everything we could have every dreamed of and so much more.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Kristin L

This is an absolutely beautiful venue, and the people running it are just as beautiful! Betsy was amazing to work with throughout the whole process. She was incredibly patient with my crazy family, and she made sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. I would recommend... Read More this venue to any one!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 kim c

Before I was engaged my sister found this venue when she was looking for venues for her wedding. I fell in love. I knew right away this is where I wanted to get married. All the pictures were amazing, it fit our vision perfectly. The day after I got engaged, I was looking at... Read More the availability the farm had for 2015. I reached out within three days of getting engaged to set up a tour. Only problem, I lived 3000 miles away. Insert my parents, my pregnant sister and technology--we took the tour two weeks later. Even in the winter the venue looked amazing. After the tour, I called my mom and asked her honestly what she thought and if I should schedule tours with other venues. My mom said "no this is it, this is the one". At our wedding all of my guests were blown away, it was absolutely gorgeous. The grounds are so pretty. Best and easiest decision!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Nicholas W

If you're looking for a barn, country, landscape, or outdoor wedding, you will not find a better venue than the Farm at Eagles Ridge. My wife and I got married here this summer and everything was absolutely perfect. The planning, the people who work there, the stone farmhouse,... Read More the barn, the patio area, EVERYTHING was just beautiful and perfect. I really don't have anything critical to say. Our event went off without a hitch because of their staff, and every guests I talked to complimented us on our great choice in venue. Thanks so much, Farm at Eagles Ridge!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Laura L

I wanted a barn wedding and what better place to start than in Lancaster. The Farm at Eagles Ridge was just what I was looking for - elegant, rustic, charming, romantic, to name a few. It is truly a BEAUTIFUL venue with a gorgeous (renovated) barn, amazing patio and corn crib... Read More area, and stunning views of the lake. It's tucked away from the street so it feels intimate, which I loved. Many of our wedding guests said that our wedding was the best and most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! The Farm at Eagles Ridge definitely did not disappoint. It's a family run business and you can tell by the pride and joy they take in hosting each wedding. They truly care about your experience and want you to have the wedding you have always dreamed of. The farmhouse for the bridal party is amazing, and I have yet to hear anyone say that they would not want to live in that house; truly beautiful! One of the best parts of the venue is that while in the barn (reception) you can open the large barn doors out onto the large patio area, so guests can hang out outside during the reception and it allows for more space. Our guests loved this! If you are looking for a romantic barn wedding this is the place! Shout out to Paige at the Farm who helped with all of our wedding needs, she was fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Margaret S

The staff at Eagles Ridge and the venue are simply incredible. From the moment my husband and I stepped on site, we knew we had to get married there! They have truly thought of everything here, from little paved walk ways to get you from the ceremony to cocktail hour, to... Read More individual lights in the barn that shine down exactly on your table centerpieces. We had the most perfect day and would recommend this venue to everybody!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Evelyn S

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is amazing! Beyond words how beautiful the location really is. If you are looking for timeless elegance and professional this is it. Paige and Betsy are a dream come true, they anticipate what you need and have it available with flexibility and finesse.... Read More Thank you to the team at Eagles Ridge, you have given us an unforgettable event that we are still talking about months later!