Lancaster, PA

The Farm at Eagles Ridge

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is nestled in the picturesque rolling hills of Lancaster County. Located just minutes from downtown Lancaster, the property features a beautifully restored 1820 stone farmhouse and a climate controlled barn perfect for your special day. Contact us for more information!

Guest Capacity

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

465 Long Lane, Lancaster, PA

The Farm at Eagles Ridge, Lancaster PA

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Janet R

For those of you who are searching for a rustic, elegant barn wedding, your search now ends! We highly recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge in Lancaster, PA. We so enjoyed working with Betsy Herr through the last year+. The very first time we saw the Farm, it was in the midst... Read More of construction….dust, drop cloths, floor wasn’t re-done and dirt everywhere, even weeds where the beautiful hardscape area is now. But we were impressed with the the venue and beautiful landscape and somehow, could see their vision of what the farm is today. We thought long and hard because we had another beautiful, rustic place in mind, but we decided to gamble on The Farm at Eagles Ridge. And boy did we get more than we thought in return! The Farm at Eagles Ridge is immaculate! It provided a beautiful backdrop to create my daughter's vision of the wedding she’s always wanted! We so appreciate all that Betsy did for us and also answering the barrage of emails that I’ve sent over time. There are lots of beautiful places to have weddings, but it’s always customer service that sets the good ones apart. The Farm at Eagles Ridge is definitely one of them and is top on our list. I encourage you to check it out, because you will be amazed! Janet Reimund

Beautiful Venue, Awesome People!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Aubrey R

o I cannot describe our wedding day as anything but perfect. My husband and I knew we would choose the Farm at Eagles Ridge immediately after we got out of our car upon our first visit. We had high hopes for an amazing wedding day, but we could not have imagined that it would be... Read More as great as it was. The grounds are beautiful, the facilities are impeccable, and Betsy and the Farm’s support staff was absolutely first class. They made the process of planning a wedding at their venue easy and fun, and the day-of staff helped to ensure everything went off without a hitch. None of the small details went unnoticed – from shuttling elderly guests around the property on a golf cart, to directing our vendors to the appropriate places, we couldn’t have asked for more. Our guests have not stopped telling us how beautiful the farm was, and how lovely the staff was!

An incredible experience

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Martha S

My husband and I recently were married at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. As we began planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a rustic farm setting that allowed us to find and bring in all of our own vendors. After a few google searches, The Farm at Eagles Ridge popped up and... Read More although they didn't have a website yet and there were only maybe two photos of the venue, I immediately contacted them. I promptly received a reply from Paige with additional information about the venue and an offer to come take a tour. We set up a tour and drove out to Lancaster to meet Paige. At that time the farm was still under renovations, but I knew immediately that this was the place where I'd have my wedding. We signed the contract that same night. It was the first and only venue that we toured. I can't say enough good things about the farm, it is beyond beautiful and is set back in the gorgeous rolling hills of Lancaster. The convenience of the farm house is fantastic, it provides a place to get ready as well as a place to spend the night. The farm is located near many hotels so it is convenient for out of town guests who need a place to stay. My experience working with Paige at the farm was incredible. She was so responsive and beyond helpful and answered every possible question that I could have thrown at her. She made me feel completely at ease. I would absolutely positively recommend the farm to anyone looking to have a unique, beautiful, memorable, rustic wedding.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Jamie F

1,000 Times Yes! I really cant say enough about The Farm at Eagles Ridge and Betsy (owner). Craig and I were blown away the moment we drove up and saw the property! it was breath taking and beautiful and just what we imagined and hoped for. Betsy and her sister Paige are the... Read More owners and are doing such an amazing job. Betsy showed us around the grounds (the stone house, the pond, the corn crib and the barn) and we left that day with a potential date in mind and in Craig's mind "the place". I made him look at one more place and after that i knew the The Farm was the place we were meant to get married at. From day one working with Betsy was seamless, stress free and so easy. Betsy answered all my questions and emails very promptly and professionally. Craig and i love the natural, rustic beauty of the Farm. Our ceremony was by the pond and cocktail hour was in the corn crib and the reception was in the barn. I got so many compliments on hour gorgeous the venue was and i have to admit they were all right. The Farm is gorgeous. You really cant go wrong with this venue or with Betsy and Paige. If i could have every important event here i would, too by i live 2+ hours away. This place is hands down worth it.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Kelcie R

THIS VENUE! I am writing this so much later than I hoped to, but I cannot stress enough how fabulous the Farm is. From our very first day walking the property with Paige, Betsy and the rest of the Herr Family, we fell head over heels. Paige made every step of the process flow... Read More beautifully and effortlessly, even when I was a nervous bride. Our day could not have been any more beautiful, and the staff went above and beyond, in every way. I recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge a thousand times over. It truly was the BEST day of our lives, thank you all!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Ashley D

I struggled for MONTHS trying to find the perfect venue for our June wedding. I wanted a rustic setting with modern amenities, and most other venues just did not have that combination. That was, until we stumbled on the Farm at Eagle's Ridge. We visited this venue when it was... Read More only open for 4 months and it was already becoming one of the best venues in the area. We knew the minute we walked on the property that this was the PERFECT place! The barn was incredible - it was completely renovated with that rustic feel but with a industrialized/modern twist. And of course, heating/electric/running water (which most other barns don't have). The wide open spaces and tall ceilings were gorgeous. The corn crib outside and patio was an amazing touch that all of the guests were so surprised by. The weather was perfect, allowing us to open the barn doors and really create a special unique atmosphere. We held our cocktail hour on the greens in between the barn and farmhouse and the scenery just cannot be beat. The lake provides gorgeous pictures and the space is so big to accommodate a large number of guests. The farmhouse is so special and decorated gorgeously. As it comes with the rental of the property, it is the perfect place for the bride to get ready. There is a second story suite that allows for hair/makeup and huge mirrors for great pictures of getting dressed. We chose to stay on the third floor bridal suite and we could not recommend it more. It was a perfect oasis that we could retreat to after the wedding was over and guests left. It is decorated beautifully, along with the rest of the house, and creates an incredible memory. Our bridal party did surprise us by decorating the room with flower petals, candles and champagne - so something to definitely keep in mind! I HIGHLY recommend this venue and I am desperately trying to find another reason to have a party and have it at the farm!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Whitney N

I can't say enough about this venue. Simply the best. On our wedding day last Saturday, from the second we arrived until hours after we left, Paige & Betsy worked constantly to make our dream come alive (with smiles on their faces the whole time!). It was perfect. We did not... Read More have one hiccup. It wasn't just our big day though, they were beyond organized & helpful every step of the way, and always responded quickly & thoroughly. I have nothing but praise for the way the conduct their business, and am so thankful we were lucky enough to get married here. And the venue itself is simply amazing. From the spacious farmhouse we got ready in (makeup, hair, the whole 9 yards, and the guys took over the first floor -- plenty of room) to the beautiful ceremony site, pond and all, to the corn crib and patio for cocktail hour (fire pit optional, highly recommend), to the remarkable rustic barn, it was truly breathtaking. You don't even have to decorate and it would still be gorgeous. Our pictures are stunning. Brad and I are still thrilled. If we got married again we wouldn't change a single thing. No wonder Vogue rated The Farm at Eagles Ridge one of the top barn venues in the country, they truly went above and beyond all of our expectations. Can we do it again?! Thanks for everything ladies. You made our favorite day so special, we are so grateful.

Beautiful Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Megan L

The Farm is by far one of the most beautiful venues in Lancaster, PA to get married! There are so many different features offered! Our wedding day was more then perfect because of it being at the Farm at Eagles Ridge. Paige was more then a pleasure to work with! She was quickly... Read More responsive and made sure I was happy with everything for our special day. She had back up plans ready in case the weather didn't work out in our favor. The Farm house was an amazing and relaxing place for me and our bridal party to get ready. It was very welcoming and clean! The ceremony site was more then memorable! The different locations on the farm are more then perfect for photographs! Our photographer was so happy with all of the different places to take photographs! The only down fall of the farm is it was a bit pricey. Ceremony chairs were not included in the rental price of the venue and we wish they would have been! To us it was well worth it having our wedding at the farm! Any bride would be more then pleased getting married here!

Magical day at the Farm

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Aslyn G

My husband and I got married here in October 2015. We loved working with Paige; she was very kind, friendly, organized, and ready to meet our specific needs. She was genuinely excited about our day and really cared for us, which made our interactions special. We had to switch to... Read More plan B because of rain, and moving the ceremony inside the barn, with the cocktail hour outside in a tent, was so beautiful and intimate. I had an aisle to walk down and having 225 guests didn't feel crowded! The reception did not feel crowded even with having 2 buffet lines, DJ, dessert table, and spacious dance floor. The farmhouse was so beautiful to get ready in (we paid to get in an hour earlier); also a great place for the bridal party to hang while we got our intimate pictures. It was a magical day at the Farm and I highly recommend the venue!!!

BEST IN LANCASTER!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Amy B

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is so beautiful and one of the best wedding venues in Lancaster County. We worked mainly with Paige in our wedding planning process and she was such a pleasure! She accommodated many visits to the farm as I had my family visiting out of state to see... Read More venues. I knew before I was even engaged this was the place I wanted to have my reception and I am so thankful it was available for our date! The bridal suite is gorgeous, the grounds are well kept, and the barn is stunning. I love that they continue to update and add new features regularly to make it even better. They are committed to their clients and I would recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge to anyone wanting a rustic, but elegant feel to their day!

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Christina S

The farm is absolutely breathtaking. My guest could not stop complimenting the venue. From the views of the rolling hills to the stunning barn, the venue is simply perfect. The staff is amazing as well. I had the priviledge to work with Paige. She is so kind, genuinely loves her... Read More job, and works with you to ensure your perfect day. I can not speak highly enough of this venue.

Magical Day

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue than the Farm At Eagle's Ridge. More importantly you were greeted upon arrival and had a representative available to you until you drove off the property. This is a quality five star venue that we will never forget. The outside... Read More wedding and cocktail reception were breath taking. When dinner was over and the barn doors swung open people were star stuck with the outside beauty. It's a must see !

STUNNING

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Taylor S

I fell in love with this venue the second I pulled up the long driveway to the farm. It is a stunning setting with a beautiful dock to have the ceremony and a straight out of pinterest barn to have the reception. One of my favorite parts about this site is the farmhouse used for... Read More the bridal party to get ready in. The upstairs is a beautiful, homey space with stations for girls to get their hair done, couches to relax, and big closets for the dresses. The groomsmen have 2 rooms downstairs to get ready while the family can hang out in the farmhouse style kitchen and living room. The venue is so gorgeous with the beautiful scenery, tall ceilings, and chandeliers it doesn't need much decorating to make it ready for a wedding. Betsy and Paige are amazing at what they do and were always very quick to answer any questions and concerns that I had.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Maggie S

I'm sorry that I can only give the Farm at Eagle's Ridge five stars! Not only is the farm stunningly beautiful, but Paige was just a delight to work with through the entire process. Paige was incredibly responsive and patient with all of us. It was so an incredible day and I... Read More cannot imaging having had my wedding anywhere else.

Amazing venue. Wonderful people to work with.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

My husband, my family, and I could not have been more pleased with the Farm at Eagles Ridge for our wedding in June. From the very first moment that we visited the farm and met with Paige, we knew this venue was special and that it was the perfect fit for us. Throughout the... Read More entire preparation process, Paige was available every step of the way to answer every little question that we had as well as to provide us with options and suggestions. Her enthusiasm and attention to detail to our wedding made us feel special and in good hands. She is exactly the type of person you want involved in helping to plan a wedding. Beyond the professionalism and high quality of service provided by Paige (and her family as well on the wedding day), the venue is breathtaking. There is nothing like it. Our guests have been raving non-stop about what an amazing place it is and we have been too! I cannot sing the praises of the Farm at Eagles Ridge enough and we are so beyond glad that we chose this venue to help create the best day of our lives.

Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Katie A

We 100% recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge! It has been a month since our wedding and we are still getting complemented on how beautiful it was! If you are looking for a an elegant farm wedding this is definitely the venue for you! Paige and her family were wonderful to work... Read More with as well! They were very responsive and helpful with all the questions we had and helping the day of the wedding. You are guaranteed a beautiful day if you choose The Farm at Eagles Ridge!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Bethany B

Our guests cannot stop raving about The Farm at Eagles Ridge! It is absolutely stunning. Every aspect of our wedding day was just perfect. Betsy and Paige are so friendly and wonderful to work with. Betsy responds quickly and courteously to emails, and The Farm looked impeccable... Read More for our wedding day. The venue was clean, well landscaped, and just plain gorgeous. Staff from The Farm helped our guests with parking and directions throughout the evening. They discreetly started the fire in the fire pit, and helped clean up quickly at the end of the night. We did our ceremony in front of the pond, and then our guests were able to seamlessly head over to cocktail hour on the underside of the barn while we retreated into a smaller barn. Guests then went up the stairs after cocktail hour and in to the stunning barn. The large barn doors were opened after dinner, and everyone loved being able to head outside for dessert and to sit by the fire pit. We brought in lounge furniture, corn hole, and a cigar bar, and it was magical! The bistro lights over the patio really helped set the scene. It was a remarkable day from start to finish. The Farm at Eagles Ridge is an incredible venue, and worth every penny. I absolutely loved it for our wedding day!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Maggie S

Absolutely beautiful!!! I had so many complements on this site, and I think the main reason my wedding was such a huge success was because of the Farm. The flow of everything is just perfect- from getting ready in the absolutely adorable farmhouse to walking to the picturesque... Read More ceremony site on the lake to everyone heading to the cocktail hour in front of the barn to walking up into the barn for the reception and finally opening the doors outside to the beautiful patio. It was so nice having the farmhouse to store belongings during the day and it was so much fun to get ready in. The site couldn't be more beautiful- we even had bald eagles flying above us during cocktail hour! The barn is so perfect for a beautiful setting and dancing, and the back patio that opened up at the end of the night was beautiful with little lights and and space heaters with chairs and a corn crib with chandeliers. Everyone was very comfortable moving from the dance floor to their tables to the patio and it was just all so perfect. Paige and her whole family are all so accommodating and responsive and just great people to work with. The chairs and tables provided are in perfect condition and look great in the barn. Because of how beautiful the setting is, you don't even need to get any extra props, just some nice linens and flowers on the table are enough to make the whole place look stunning. I was so thrilled with how my wedding turned out, I highly recommend this site for anyone that wants a beautiful country barn wedding.

Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Ashley W

I can't say enough about the beauty of this venue and excellent service that their personnel provide! Paige was wonderful to work with and helped me to make my day absolutely perfect. The #1 thing people kept telling me at the wedding was that this was the BEST venue they have... Read More ever been to!

Reviewed on 5/17/2015 Kara D

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the perfect place to have our wedding!! I can not think of another place that was that perfect to create such a beautiful, warm, and welcoming atmosphere for both our guests and us! Whenever we needed to meet with them to discuss the layout or just... Read More to make sure everything was ready and set for the wedding they responded right away and got us over to the farm as soon as they could. They were very helpful and they barn and farmhouse were just breathtaking! We enjoyed every moment spent at the farm and Paige and Betsy. We couldn't of been more happier to have chose them for our wedding venue

The best place to get married!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Sam S

The Farm At Eagles ridge is the most beautiful place to get married. Our wedding day was perfect because of the place itself and because of the wonderful staff that works there. Paige Flowers was in charge of our wedding, and she was just incredible. Anything we wanted she made... Read More sure we were able to have it. Her and her whole family just made us feel so special and made our day perfect. I would recommend this place to anyone (which I already do!) It really is the most beautiful place, from the grounds, to the staff everything is just perfect.

Unique and beautiful wedding venue!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Jessica F

When we visited The Farm at Eagles Ridge for the first time a month after getting engaged, we knew that this was the place that we would be getting married. The location is stunning and unique. The Herr family was an absolute pleasure to work with and they were timely with all... Read More communication leading up to the wedding. My wedding day was one of the best days of my life, and I am so happy that it was at The Farm at Eagles Ridge!

Beautiful Venue and great outdoor ceremony space

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kelly b

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the perfect venue for our wedding. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and the pond makes a beautiful backdrop for the ceremony. The barn is beautifully refurnished into rustic elegance (not just "rustic" like so many others). It also has AC which is... Read More not a common find for barn venues. The farmhouse where the bridal party gets ready is also gorgeous. Paige (one of the owners' daughters) who manages the venue and who we worked with directly the entire time was so very helpful and nice and always available to answer any questions and make sure all goes smoothly. We received so many comments from guests on how they loved the venue we chose. The only 2 areas that I feel they could improve would be the fact that they don't have a real back up option for the outdoor ceremony if it rains (yes you can move inside to reception space or in the corn crib but they are not adequately set up for a ceremony). Luckily it did not rain but it did make us a bit nervous. Lastly, the contract rules and terms are very strict. Other venues seem to have a bit more flexibility in allowing you to bring things in ahead of time or arrive /early stay a bit later without additional charges. Many of the extras (fire pit, chairs, room on 3rd floor etc) warrant additional charges when the rental fee is already a bit pricey. Overall, a fantastic venue and great experience!!!!

Absolutely Magical!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

The moment my husband and I visited the farm for the first time we knew it was where we would get married. It had the rustic vibe we wanted and the amenities our families wanted (air conditioning, nice bathrooms, easy parking,and golf carts for grandma). The grounds are perfect,... Read More the barn is beautiful, and Betsy and her family were amazing to work with from start to finish. At our wedding we had a lot of moving parts on different areas of the property. Getting ready in the stone house, a traditional pre ceremony in the corn crib, the ceremony in front of the dock, the cocktail in front of the barn, and the reception inside the barn. The flow of our wedding was exceptional and everyone had a wonderful time. Multiple people came up to us and told us this was the best wedding they had ever been to. I cannot say enough about this venue and the Herr family. My husband and I talk all the time that we want to do it all over again and change nothing. Everything was perfect and even better than we ever could have imagined.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Allison Z

I loved working with Paige and the rest of the staff at The Farm at Eagles Ride. Our family and guests were very impressed with the Farm and the entire evening I got compliments on what a fantastic venue we had chosen. Every one of those compliments was well deserved. Along with... Read More the gorgeous setting, and to us every bit as important, was the friendly and kind way we were treated. We appreciated the personal attention to details and all of our questions being answered in a timely fashion. I couldn't be more pleased with our reception at The Farm. It was an amazing experience!