12 Nontraditional Songs to Walk Down the Aisle To
Your wedding processional song doesn't have to be traditional. If you're searching for something a little more unique than the traditional "Canon in D" or "Bridal Chorus"—or even a popular Ed Sheeran song—look no further.
Whether you want a song that's nostalgic, romantic, alternative or a combination of the three, these are our favorite unexpected songs (that'll still have your guests in tears) to walk down the aisle to.
1. "1+1" by Beyoncé
2. "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith
3. "Parachutes" by Coldplay
4. "When a Man Loves a Woman" by Percy Sledge
5. "You've Got the Love" by Florence and the Machine
6. "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes
7. "Stand By Me" by Ben E. King
8. "Home" by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
9. "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw
10. "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys
11. "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie
12. "Bittersweet Symphony" by the Verve
Find your wedding DJ here.