14 Photos That Will Have You Dreaming of a Fall Wedding
According to our Real Weddings study, fall continues to grow in popularity for couples saying "I do." (In fact in 2016, it had officially dethroned summer that year as the most popular season to get married.) And after taking one look at these stunning wedding photos of ripened scenery, colorful foliage and autumnal details—hayrides, anyone?—it's no surprise why. (And yes, it's possible to incorporate seasonal touches in a fall wedding without making your venue look like a pumpkin patch.) So whether you're planning your own fall nuptials or just feeling enthusiastic about things like crunchy leaves and butternut squash tablescapes, get inspired below.
1. Is there anything more beautiful than the Colorado mountains this time of year? We think not.
2. Have your guests throw seasonally hued leaves (real or paper ones) as you and your partner exit your ceremony.
3. If you have a pickup truck and stacks of hay at your disposal, getting a gorgeous photo like this one is a no-brainer.
4. A stunning altar to match a stunning backdrop.
5. Make your bouquet fall ready by using florals like thistle and jewel-toned roses and dahlias.
6. Is it just us, or are rolling mountains 10 times more gorgeous in the fall?
7. Drape your outdoor altar with greenery, hydrangeas and roses for an elegant yet autumnal touch.