25 Stunning Wedding Arbor Ideas
If you're choosing to get married outdoors, it's probably because you love the scenery at your venue. Still, most couples want to put their own personal style stamp on their wedding site to truly make it their own. A wedding arbor is an easy way to personalize an outdoor wedding and define the ceremony site within the open space. But don't think there's just one way to make a wedding arbor. Now is the time to think outside the box. Whether you're looking for ideas for a chuppah or a decorated archway to frame your nuptials, there are so many ways to personalize a wedding arbor and make it special.
Pull inspiration from your color palette, theme or season—there are no rules. You could even get creative with different fabrics, florals and textures. Just make sure your wedding arbor fits the vibe of your ceremony, reception and décor. Whether you're going whimsical, classic or totally homespun, there's a style and design that's right for you.
Pro tip: Use what's around you! Incorporating florals and greenery or wood and fiber is an organic way to blend your décor with the natural setting without overpowering it. Look below for some wedding arbor ideas to inspire you.
1. Natural Wood Ceremony Wedding Arbor
2. Wedding Arbor Using a Rustic Wood Door With a Lavender Wreath
3. Romantic Heart-Shaped Wedding Arbor With Fairy Lights
4. DIY Ribbon Curtain Wedding Arbor
5. Birchwood Wedding Arbor With Rustic Chandelier
6. Simple Draped Ivory Fabric Wedding Arbor
7. Rustic Wood Wedding Arbor With Greenery
8. Rustic Double-Door Wedding Arbor Ceremony Entrance
9. Gazebo Entrance Made Into a Floral Wedding Arbor
10. Boho Wood Wedding Arbor With Dream Catchers
11. Beach Wedding Arbor With Bamboo and Sheer Draped Fabric
12. Hydrangea- and Rose-Covered Wedding Arbor
13. Bright Orange and Pink Tulle-Draped Wedding Arbor
14. Moss-Draped Birchwood Wedding Arbor Wrapped in Vines
15. Simple Wedding Arbor With Draped White Curtains and Garlands
16. Simple Draped Fabric Wedding Arbor With Purple Orchids
17. Willow Branch Chuppah Wedding Arbor With White Orchids
18. Draped Linen Curtain Wedding Arbor
19. Natural Tree Trunk Wedding Arbor With Fabric Draping
20. Circular Wedding Arbor
21. Simple Graphic Geometric Wedding Arbor
22. Found Object Driftwood and Sea Glass Wedding Arbor
23. Crocheted Macrame Wedding Arbor
24. Upcycled Wedding Arbor With Vintage Windows
25. Handmade Origami Paper Wedding Arbor
See one you like? Whether you're a crafty couple and opt to make your own wedding arbor, or just need wedding arbor ideas to inspire your venue designs and bring to your florist, there are tons of ways to make one that represents you and is uniquely yours. You can even recruit friends and family to help so that your wedding arbor has special significance.
No matter what kind of outdoor wedding arbor you decide on, enjoy the process, get creative with your materials and let your venue and outdoor scenery inspire you.
Check out the most beautiful outdoor wedding venues here.