10 Ways to Display Your Favors
1. Set a favor at each place setting.
2. Arrange baskets of favors at the entrance to the reception hall. Place a card next to each basket with the words "Please Take One" written in calligraphy.
3. Arrange favors in a circle around the centerpieces of each table.
4. Arrange favors in three circular layers, one on top of the next, replicating a wedding cake.
5. Fill shallow wooden crates with favor bags. Line up the crates on special favor tables.
6. Visit every guest table with your fiancé and welcome each person with a favor.
7. Line beautiful woven baskets with straw or bundles of cloth and rest your favors on top.
8. Attach raffia, cord or ribbon to each favor and loop your favors around chair backs.
9. Recruit young relatives to pass out favors from decorated baskets as your guests leave.
10.Set up a large table near the entrance to the reception hall. Arrange your favors in swirling patterns across the tabletop.