Whether your partner proposed on Valentine's Day or you just can’t get enough of the most romantic day of the year, your wedding is the perfect excuse to celebrate. Sprinkle your February “I dos” with Valentine’s Day touches to spread the love. Take advantage of the theme and incorporate Cupid’s arrow motifs, hearts, candy, flowers and love notes. Here are some of our favorite Valentine’s Day–approved wedding décor and ideas (that aren’t cheesy).
1. Use romantic pinks and reds to evoke romance in your invitation suite.
2. It's all in the details! Try incorporating something as tiny as a heart-tip manicure.
3. We like to call this one “heart and sole” (sorry, had to). But seriously, how cute is this wedding shoe detail?
4. Keep it simple: A dusting of red rose petals is all your ceremony aisle needs.
5. A lush, pink and white floral arch is a gorgeous way to highlight you two during your vows.
6. Sweet, playful escort cards covered in mini hearts are the perfect touch.
7. Instead of a guest book, leave a mailbox out for guests to slip you sweet love notes.
8. Vintage Cupid postcards make for charming, romantic table numbers.
9. Hang DIY heart signs over your sweetheart table.
10. Red can be bold on its own, but adds the perfect touch of romance to a chic and simple reception palette.
11. Opt for a whimsical “love” sign—your guests’ Instagram pics will be all the better for it.
12. Why have a cake topper when you can pierce your wedding cake with Cupid’s arrow?
13. It’s Valentine’s Day—serve your guests some extra (pink) sweets.